Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew)

2 posters

Go down

Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew) Empty Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew)

Post by DaevaDude Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:44 pm

After the meeting at the Four Seasons, Derek calls the phone number he got from Matthew in the strange room.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew) Empty Re: Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew)

Post by roadnottaken Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 pm

"Hello?"
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew) Empty Re: Derek Noble calls Matthew (attn: Matthew)

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"Matthew. This is Derek Noble. We met in that unusual place recently. I was calling to make sure you were okay. It's good to hear your voice."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 pm

"I'm okay, but a lot has happened recently. I ran into a group of O-yama's people, and we stumbled on Bethem. But then things got really wierd." Matthew's voice is suddenly worried. "Have you been able to get in touch with O-yama?"
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:58 pm

"Yes, I spoke with him just a bit ago. He also mentioned something going on with his, well, people I guess. He said he was unwell, and he sounded it. I'm glad to hear you're okay.

"Other than wanting to make sure you're okay, I called to see about us getting together, like we talked about in the room. You, me, O-Yama, your friend Grip, my friend Kyle. who was there the first time... talk about what happened, see if we can figure that out, and deal with it. I may be out of the area for a day or two, but it might take that long or longer to set up, with whatever is up with O-Yama."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 pm

"That might explain what happened, but it would be better to discuss further in person rather than over the phone. We'll find a time to meet up, and we can talk more then."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:53 pm

"I agree. O-Yama is interested, too. Let's say we talk again in a couple days and set something up. Hopefullly I can talk to Kyle by then."

Derek adds, "I really am glad you're okay, but I'm not surprised. From what I saw you do right before I vanished, I could tell you can handle yourself. Did you vanish right away too?"
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:03 pm

"I did. The timing couldn't have been much worse." Matthew smiles ruefully, even though it can't carry across the phone. "But we can talk more when we meet up. Take care."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:56 pm

"You too. Talk to you soon." Derek hangs up, glad to have touched base with his companions from the Room and looking forward to learning more about them.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down