Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derek Noble Calls Kyle

2 posters

Go down

Derek Noble Calls Kyle Empty Derek Noble Calls Kyle

Post by DaevaDude Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am

Derek phones his fellow Spring Courtier.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Derek Noble Calls Kyle Empty Re: Derek Noble Calls Kyle

Post by Benjamin Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm

Hey there, you've reached my voicemail. This probably means that I'm in a meeting or I've gotten myself into something sticky. Or I've quite possibly forgotten that my phone's off. One or the other. Annnnnnnnnnnyway, I check my voicemail regularly so I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Derek isn't surprised to have gotten Kyle's voicemail, given Kyle's busy social life. He leaves a message. "Kyle, it's Derek Noble. I'd like to talk to you about that experience we had, the thing in that strange room with a bunch of other people. It's happened to me again, more strangeness. I've gotten in touch with two of the others who were there. I'm about to go take a trip... business, looking into some Hedges... but I should be back in a couple days and I was hoping then we could talk about that room stuff, and maybe see about going together to meet with these others, try to sort that stuff out. So, give me a call and let me know what works for you."

Derek leaves his phone number then hangs up.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down