Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil

Go down

Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil Empty Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:13 am

Aura changes clothes, shaking off the strange feeling that lingers in her mind that she is forgetting something, changing into a chic little number that shows off her stunning legs. She lets her hair down, and takes one of Lioni's limos to the Gilded Lily.

She heads inside, meeting Neil at one of the private room entrances.

Bonjour Neil, the club looks magnifique as always, she smiles beautifully at him.

Back to top Go down

Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil Empty Re: Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:26 am

Neil smiles as he sees Aurelie enter his club, she seemed to brighten the room and attract more then a few looks from his customers "As do you." Holding the door open he motions for her to enter the private room and closes the door behind her. "Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable and tell me, what is this request you spoke of over the phone?"

Back to top Go down

Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil Empty Re: Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:51 am

Aura crosses her legs, looking lovely in her dark but short dress.

I am quite excited, Lioni sent me for you to employ, if you wish of course, she thought I might make an excellent match as a bar tender for your Kindred customers... And, she sent recipes for me to make.

Gilded Lily Private Room ATTN: Neil Hay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:00 am

Neil couldn't help but be amazed, he owed Lioni big time for this. "Well that is some good news indeed, I would be delighted if you would work for me." Neil thought about Darren's reaction when finds out she is working here and smiles, he wouldn't tell the poor boy he'd let him find out on his own. "So my dear when would you be able to start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am

Whenever you wish really... The only thing we need are willing donors for the recipes... and new names for the drinks, something more noble surely for such an illustrious club. She smiles widely. Are you sure I will fit in Monsieur Neil? I am so eager to be of help to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 am

"My dear you will fit in marvelously here and anyone that says otherwise will have to deal with Darren." he says with a wink. "I will work on the "willing donors" and I'm sure you and I could come up with fitting names for the drinks if we put our heads together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 am

May I start tomorrow? Is dress of this nature suitable? I only want to represent your club in the best way, she smiles honestly, that smile lighting up her pale eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 am

"Tomorrow would suit me fine" Neil looks her over taking in the dress in question and a chance to admire her without it being too inappropriate of him, with a smile his eyes return to hers. "The dress is perfectly suitable. I will look foreword to seeing you tomorrow then?." he asks as he stands up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:27 am

Thank you Neil, what time do you wish for me to arrive? she asks, rising and smoothing her short dress as she starts to walk back out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:35 am

Thinking for a moment Neil runs a hand through his hair. "Come back around 9, I'll have the current bartender show you the ropes and get you situated although I doubt you'll have any trouble with that." Opening the door he holds it open for Aurelie and follows her back into the main room "Tell Lioni I am very grateful for her assistance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 am

I shall Neil, merci! Merci beaucoup! she casts him that devastatingly lovely smile again, seeming to float across the floor rather than walk , her steps are so light and agile.

She heads towards the door to tell her friend Darren the good news, but doesnt see him, deciding that she will dress extra well the next night to be sure that she does her sire and her new employer proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 am

Watching Aurelie leave Neil began to wonder what was going on, he was glad to have a bartender and the special drinks but he felt he was missing something. Oh well he thought to himself as he went back to work for the rest of the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down