Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa)

Go down

Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa) Empty Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Elle arrives at the Lily looking for a private booth to talk to Asa in.

Back to top Go down

Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa) Empty Re: Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Olivette sees and and directs her to one of the private areas near the back, and then leaves.

"Hi," Asa said, standing as she sat. "Ladies first?" he asked, giving her a dazzling smile and sweeping his eyes over her body, knowing that she would love the attention.

He liked the way she was dressed, much more befitting a Hound.

Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa) Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa) Empty Re: Private Room at the Lily (Attn: Asa)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"Hi Asa," she smiles wider sliding into the seat he offers.

"How's your night going?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

"Weird, actually," he replied in a faux conspiratorial whisper. "I had two people blow off our 'family reunion', and it also seems that Quinton Jones might be missing."

That reminded him; the Prisci had no Hound -- perhaps Arnold Culler might be interested?

"What about you?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

"That is weird." she frowns.

"Actually I was talking to a friend and was at the Carthian meeting. Looking into what will benefit me most. Don't want to be a puppet Hound you know." she looks at him, getting a bit suspicious of Asa these days, but there was something about him tonight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Asa shrugged. "Then don't be a puppet Hound. I told you before; Shadow recognized the potential Davis saw in you, and you also no longer have to worry about people whispering about how you got the position."

"I won't lie to you," Asa continued, "The Movement wouldn't be a bad choice for you. Considering their current weakness..." he let the sentence trail off. "If you're still interested in the Invictus, Ms. Scotts --the Mekhet Whip-- has offered to be your Patron, and you would serve as her Childe until she deemed you fit for Manumission and full membership," Asa explained, looking at Elle to see her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm

She nods.

"That woman who stood there the whole time we were fighting?" Elle snorts then stops herself, "why didnt you offer to be my Patron?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm

With a shake of his head and smile, he answers. "Miss Naetesh has been very tolerant of the fact that I'm friends with beautiful women such as yourself, but I doubt she's that tolerant."

"I think you might underestimate Mrs. Scotts," Asa continued, "but I can't say I blame you if you dislike the... 'trial period'."

Pausing, he adds, "Did you and Davis ever talk about the Invictus? Or do you just want to follow in his footsteps?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm

"Ah... I see..." she murmurs, looking down a second, wishing that Asa was free, but liking Ishani as well, and not willing to ruin something that makes Asa so happy.

"We talked once or twice, he said I needed to master myself first... I mostly just want to do it in his honor, but if I'm just a prize for a covenant maybe I shouldnt join one at all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:06 pm

Asa watched her, wishing that Davis had a chance to finish helping her find her way.

"Honor Davis by being the Hound," he finally said. "Davis was known as the Prince's Hound Davis, not Invictus Davis. You do that, and Covenants will seek you out. More importantly, you may have a better idea of what you want."

"Does that make sense?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:08 pm

"It does... I just..." she looks down, Asa the only person she would ever confess anything to. "I feel alone.." she says simply and shrugs as though getting it off her chest.

"We goddamned Kindred are so fucking sneaky sometimes, we cant trust a single one of us," she smiles a little bitterly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:22 pm

"The Hound is a lonely position, I'd imagine," Asa said. "Though when the city has need, you'll be able to find more Hounds."

"And, yes," he said, "Perhaps we are untrustworthy. Which, honestly, is why I fear you running out and finding a 'replacement' for Davis."

He looked at her, to see if she understood what he was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:23 pm

"I'm thinking of that Dog character... He can finish teaching me Claws... Davis was going to.." she sighs for a moment then meets his gaze.

"I.. Know what you mean Asa. I'm going to control myself... Thats my number one priority." she says firmly, saying it outloud almost so that she can believe herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:32 pm

"That mutt that came to my party?" Asa asked with a skeptical look, then shook his head to leave that topic behind.

"OK," Asa continued, "Show me."

Putting his wrist up to his teeth, he tore the skin and showed Elle the Blood welling up, dripping on the table.

Last edited by West on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:35 pm

((Need a Resolve + Composure roll from Elle please -2))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Her eyes instantly dialate, a shiver going down her spine at the desire to bite.

{{Elle's resolve is -1 for scene.
04-14 19:36:24 Elle rolls 7 dice to Resolve Comp (used WP) 3 successes
1,2,10,3,10, 1,8,5,5 }}

She digs her fingers into the edge of the table and looks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Sorry. Didnt know she was -2, re rolled.

04-14 19:37:28 Elle rolls 6 dice to Resolve+Comp (used WP) 1 success
3,4,3,8,1, 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Asa nods, satisfied. After licking his wrist, he cleans wipes the Blood off of the table with his handkerchief. It wasn't as if he were trying to torture the girl.

"I knew you could make your own decisions," he said, softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:46 pm

"I'm trying very very hard Asa... I dont think I could do this without you as my friend," she replies equally softly, finding it hard to admit that she cares for him quite a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:58 pm

"Well, just remember to mind your manners around the Sheriff," he joked, to lighten the mood.

"I have to go see Rahyna, and tell her about my missing family members -- but I want you to think about Covenants. Make your own decision, what's right for you. Just please be polite to Mrs. Scotts if you decide to decline, ok? She went out on a limb for you." He gave her a questioning look, to see if she wanted to talk about anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 pm

"Of course," she smiles gently, just a twinge of sadness in her gaze.

"I will.. .One more thing Asa... Do you think I even need a covenant?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Asa stood up to leave, and then in very un-Ventrue fashion, stuck his tongue out at her.

"Make your own decisions, Elle," he said over his shoulder as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Her jaw drops and he can hear her laughter ringing out (one of the more rare sounds in the universe) as he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down