Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carthian Meeting

Go down

Carthian Meeting Empty Carthian Meeting

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:46 am

This is where the Carthian Meeting will continue

Last edited by Dredloke on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Carthian Meeting Empty Re: Carthian Meeting

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 am

Wrench took the sheet with the directions to where he could get Acknowledged and then left. He pushed the button for the elevator, but didn't get inside. When he was sure the coast was clear he found a dark corner to transform himself into a small vampire bat. He found a nice corner to hide in and he attuned his already excellent bat hearing to be even greater, and he sat and waited to overhear the private conversation between Asaan and Sera.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Dr. Asaan watched the last person leave, and then slid his mask back up, before looking to Seraphina again.

"Now, I believe you wished to know of the Prince's Harpy as well? I can take you to him, if you wish. I have business there myself."

Carthian Meeting Asaanbanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Seraphina got up from her chair and walked over to Akasha's desk smiling at him she handed him the slip of paper she had ripped from the notepad earlier which contained her name and thoughts on what should be the foremost concern of the covenant before answering his question

"Yes I would very much like to meet the Prnice's Harpy if it wouldn't be too much trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:19 pm

Dr. Asaan slides the last of the papers into his labcoat, and then stands himself, moving towards the door. "Perhaps we should visit the seneschal first; wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, after all."

Carthian Meeting Asaanbanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Seraphina looked at him and smiled once more so polite.
"Sounds like a good idea to me I haven't had a chance to make it out to her place yet." she then muses over why this man is being so nice to her when he didn't know her but at this point in time Seraphina figured that the more alliances she made the better it would be even though he may be flawed she could help him over come that in time she gave herself an internal smile at that thought as she awaited him to be ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 am

Dr. Asaan nods his head, and then stretches out a moment, before heading to the door. "Do you have your own car?" He pulls open the door, and digs out his car keys as he walks down and pushes the elevator button.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Seraphina follows Akasha to the door "I do but I did not bring it with me this evening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:04 pm

"We can ride in mine then. Might need to have the windows down though." He shrugs, gives her a slight grin, and then leads her back up to the entrance where Julia has gone back to her duties. "I'm just out front."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Seraphina grinned back at Akasha and followed him out to his car "So tell me Dr. Asaan how long have you been in the city?" she asked as they walked trying to get to know him just a little better and she figured idle chit chat was the best way to accomplish this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Dr. Asaan leads her down to his car, and unlocks the doors, answering before he gets in. "Quite some time, actually. I've only recently re-entered society, however. Quite a sad state of affairs to walk back into."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Seraphina gets into the car after the doors were unlocked "Took a little vacation from society did you?" she asks slightly laughing "Well maybe we can get The Movement up and going and we can help put city affairs back in order."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 pm

After the Coast was clear, Wrench turned back into his human form and found his way to the elevator. He made sure to wait for all the rest to leave before finding his bike parked down the street, and riding off into the night. He would rest in his light proof box tonight, and then ride back into town for acknowledgment as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:28 pm

Dr. Asaan slides into the car, rolls down the windows, and lights up a black. "That's the intent."

He drives off into the night, headed for the theater.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:47 pm

>END SCENE<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down