Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To be a Hound.

Go down

To be a Hound. Empty To be a Hound.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Elle curls up in bed, the night a bit cold at Davis’s haven, and Elle put out that she hasn’t gotten to go on any adventures with her Bond, or even with her friend Asa who usually calls her. She watches him from her nest of blankets and pillows as he walks around the warehouse.

E: So... You know that I want to be able to help you in your Hound work... But I need to know how to do more serious damage than my knives and guns, like you said.

D: Leave the guns for mortals and the like. Bigger Knives would be good too.

E: I was thinking more along the lines of Claws...

D: You want me to teach you that which my clan is alone known for?

E: I was hoping you might... Otherwise all I can do is train harder at things I already know... Unless you think I should just learn to brawl better, or learn more dirty tricks...

D: And if I were to train you in that what would you show me?

E: What do you want to know?

D: People always seem to respect the Daeva...why is that?

E: We are Majestic, we Awe people with our very presence... You would like to learn how to do this? I can teach you how to move faster than anything mortal as well...

D: Any of us can make the blood swifter my sweet but I have never been heralded as Majestic.

E: Then you wish to learn to Awe those around you? I can teach you that easily...

D: Not sure about easy but we can both help one another attempt to master things.

E: Unless you think that something else would serve me better than Claws when I am helping you...

D: It will take you a long while to get to that point but those can be helpful.

E: I am working on perfecting my majesty as well, so hopefully I will have more to offer you than just the ability to awe those around you.

D: Well it would be ideal per ideal.

E: *Elle pulls yet another blanket over herself* Brandon? Can I ask you something?

D: Haven't you been?

E: Something more important than that.

D: Then ask.

E: Do you think I would make a good hound?

D: Once you learn to control your passion and your wants you will do well at whatever it is you choose to do.

E: But I want to be a Hound...

D: Then we will work on caging that beast and curbing your urges.

E: Haven't I been doing better already?

D: Up until the other night and that man at my door You’re doing much better.

E: She pouts for a moment, then meets his grin and leans in for a long kiss. I will do better and soon, I want to be a Hound... How will you know when my urges are contained and my beast is on a short leash?

D: When you no longer ask about it.

E: She makes a face, hating to not know exactly what she should do to make things perfect and get her way. Fine then... Can we start practicing now? You teach me I teach you?

D: How about I train you how to control your beast once you master that you show me?

E: That sounds perfect.

D: He begins to explain to her the ways to change the beast to not run from predators.

E: Elle concentrates very hard, practicing, and proving that she is as dedicated to becoming a Hound as she is beautiful.

She spends every waking hour of the next two days busting her ass to learn, wanting to prove to Davis that she has what it takes to be a Hound.

Back to top Go down