Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hound Investigation.

Go down

Hound Investigation. Empty Hound Investigation.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Elle plops down at her Haven with Mr. Lopez. quite and stoic as ever.

She has had him run into a convenience store that is open 24 hours to get a charger for the phone she took, and then gone home and passed out with Lopez taking the couch.

She wakes up when the sun crashes for the night and goes immediately to the cell phone to see what she can find from it.

Back to top Go down

Hound Investigation. Empty Re: Hound Investigation.

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 pm

A bunch of missed calls. The voicemail is full of the men who talked with you before, begging him to come back. And then there is the latest message.
"Hey, we still on for the Orchestra tonight?" Its a woman's voice. Thats the only thing she says.

Going through the phone log, all of the calls came from the same phone number. A little digging shows it to be the manager's office of the Sterling Hotel.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 pm

"Mr.Lopez? Please call the hotel and ask them if they have a woman on staff who was friends with Mr. Fillippe?" Elle asks, always very very polite to Mrs. Scotts ghoul.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:22 pm

He does so, a few minutes later he gets back to you.

"No, he didn't like women."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm

"Were there any female employees that he was friends with at all? Even that he wasnt romantically involved with ?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:40 pm

"They said he hates women. All women. Doesn't like them at all."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 pm

"Then who the fuck was this woman on the phone, " she growls, "sorry Mr. Lopez I'm not angry with you, you're doing a great job. I'm just frustrated. Can you see if there are any orchestras going on tonight? And do you know what Mr. Fillipe looks like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:53 pm

He pulls out a photo. A gaunt faced, very thin man is in the photograph.

He goes and grabs a newspaper.
"Sacramento doesn't have any orchestras this evening, or anytime this week."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:57 pm

She eyes the photo.

"Damn. How about San Francisco?" she asks, listening to the messages again to see when the woman left the message about the orchestra.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:00 pm

The woman left the message very early this morning (3 am).

"There was an orchestra at a playhouse in downtown San Francisco. It should be ending about now." He says it all so dispassionately. Its actually quite unnerving after a while.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

"Damn. Does Mrs. Scotts have any contacts down there that can check and see? There is no way we can get there that fast. I can use my phone to send them his picture." she says.

"If she left this at 3AM she's probably Kindred or involved with the Kindred, who calls a guy this creepy at three AM, no self respecting Daeva thats for sure. "

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:16 pm

"I beleive she does."

He speaks with Mrs. Scotts for a moment.

"Mrs. Scotts kindly reminds you that as a hound, you should be intimately aware of the city that you reside in, and that there is a club by the name of the empty orchestra.(address)."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 pm

"How kind of her." Elle says flatly.

"Lets go Mr. Lopez." she says, heading for the truck to drive over.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 pm

She drives over to the empty orchestra. Its a karaoke bar, and the place is fairly crowded. Someone onstage is doing a half-decent impression of Cher. (wits+composure+1)
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:44 pm

Elle stands inside the door.

"Mr. Lopez if you see him and he tries to run detain him please, gently, and quietly." she says.

04-29 22:44:14 Elle rolls 7 dice to Wits+Comp+1 3 successes
3,3,7,5,10, 10,2,4,8

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:46 pm

You spot him, he's with some woman in one of the back booths. He's wearing jeans and a dirty tshirt. He's got a black bag with him. The woman is a goth. They seem to be deep in discussion over something.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:03 am

"Mr. Lopez do not let him leave this club unless it is with us," she says, sidling up to their booth.

"Mr. Fillippe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:03 am

She stands so he would have to climb over the woman in the booth to get out of it without hitting Elle.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:23 am

"Yeah? I'm busy here." He is indignant.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 am

"And you will be for the remainder of the night, I would very much appreciate it if you would come with me," she says, giving him at least one chance before she just dominates him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 am

"No, I think not." He steels himself, he's been through this ringer before. And averts his eyes to Elle's chest. "Nice rack though"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:37 am

She reaches out and affects her most delicious Daeva pose, bent over at the waist, her in fact gorgeous 'rack' nearly bursting out of the black push up bra meant to contain it under her see through white wife beater as she make sure that 'rack' is very close to him.

"Come on now honey... Don't make a pretty girl beg for it," she purrs, resting a hand on his, placing him under the trance of opium that she loves so very much, passing that delight onto him.

04-29 23:36:38 Elle rolls 10 dice to Kiss of the Hal Gil (used WP) 5 successes
6,10,9,5,3, 8,3,10,5,2, 5,9

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:47 am

04-29 23:43:32Mr. Fillipe rolls 5 dice to Composure (used WP)1 success
2,5,2,5,10, 4
He slumps back. and blinks several times. "Woah." Is all he says.

"What is going on, who are you!? What did you do to him?" The woman asks.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 am

"Ma'am. He's my lover, sorry if you think he was going to cheat with you, c'mon baby, come with me," she tugs his arm, and half drags him from the booth, adopting a simperingly sweet tone to not alert attention.

"Awww baby you dont feel good, c'mon... I'll take you home, sorry honey," she says to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:14 am

She gets angry, and idignant; she stands up. "No. He isn't. He is my client, and I won't let you abscond with him until he's paid me."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:15 am

"Then why don't you come with me sweet heart, our money is in the car...." she smiles sweetly, still dragging him along with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 am

"This wasn't the deal. Tell me whats going on." She is shouting now, and a few customers are noticing.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 am

Elle sighs, "Just come with me and you can have your money sweetie," she says.

04-30 00:53:59 Elle rolls 4 dice to Awe 1 success

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 am

She calms down, and follows you out to the car.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:56 am

"How much does he owe you?" Elle asks, always keeping a few hundred bucks in her wallet, "Mr.Lopez will you please drive this time?" she asks, shoving Fillippe into the car and looking at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 am

"$20,000"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am

"Oh I'm so sorry he owes you that much sweetie," Elle nods, her face a mask of guilt and empathy for this random girl that she couldnt give a flying fuck about.

She reaches out to gently rest a hand on her shoulder in understanding.

04-30 01:00:31 Elle rolls 10 dice to Kiss of the Hal Gil (used WP) 3 successes
3,5,9,8,7, 9,7,5,3,3

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:06 am

04-30 01:01:36Bitch rolls 3 dice to Composure1 success
"Oh wow. What, whats going on." She stumbles around, lost in a daze.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:07 am

Elle gets in the car, getting away from the girl asap and sliding in next to the still slumped form of Fillipe.

"Gas it Mister Lopes, take us to Mrs. Scotts." she requests.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 am

He does so.

Narration:
Mrs. scotts meets you in her office. You now see a painting there, definetly one of Eva's paintings. It is the only artwork in the room.

"Put him there please" she points to the corner away from the door. "And tell me of your success." Mrs. Scotts can barely contain her excitement.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:22 am

Elle grumbles at her missed chance to feed, Mr. Lopez's gassing it, having meant careening around holding onto the door handles and reaching Mrs. Scotts in record time.

"The staff told me the room he stayed in, I searched it, they told me he sometimes stayed with his mother, Lopez helped me find where she lived, went in, got past their night help, his mother was asleep, briefly spoke to her and got this phone he left with her, charged it while the sun took me to bed, Lopez called you after I got the messages out of it, went down there and got him.

He was with some girl though, little goth thing, girl said he owed her 20 grand, didnt know what that was about, since all the workers Lopez talked to said he despised women."

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 am

"Curious, you may want to further investigate that. I am very pleased with your efforts. They said you were wild, uncontrollable, and they were wrong. You followed obscure orders without question, suceeded in your task without any deaths, and brought the subject back unharmed. You are to be commended." Mrs. scotts smiles broadly, and she claps her hands.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:44 am

"I'm sure the girl will be hunting for his ass soon enough. Ah... well... thanks..." Elle murmurs, a twinge of pride waking in her.

Maybe the Invictus isn't so bad after all.. That was annoying but not THAT hard.

"Glad I could help you, I Nepenthed the fuck out of him, he should be coming to in a bit," she says, "had to Nepenthe the chick too to get away from her without causing a scene. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:42 am

"Alright, well, technically, this is not my ghoul, but Lioni's. And so, you need to present to Lioni what you think would be best for dealing with him. There are several options for you to choose from, some stupider than others. I'll help coach you through any decision you make, but you need to make your own decision."

"Should I drain him of some blood first so that he cant run around anywhere?" she asks,

"Should you? Do you think that is wise?"

"Alright, well, I think that Lioni should detain him, because it was suspicious he bolted so soon after Master Icarus's death... She should find someone with skills that can look into his mind and steal his every memory." "Actually I think it would be better to have someone dominate him, a power I do not have"

"Oh, that is trivial, we can do that right now if you like.""The memory reading, not the domination"

"Ah. Well then, I think the memory reading would be best so that Lioni doesn't even have to sully her hands with him dont you? She is a very busy woman."

"Absolutely, and you don't want to bother her any more than you have to."However, I cannot read his mind if it is clouded by drugs."

"And then detain him once all of the memories are transcribed in case she wishes to do something else with him. Ah... Easy to remove."

"then by all means, do so"

Elle casts Inflict the Empty Soul . 04-30 01:53:15Elle rolls 8 dice to Inflict the Empty Soul4 successes
9,3,5,8,4, 5,8,10,4 It is a gruesome thing to see someone instantly stripped of a high.

"Oh. What, whats going on. Owww." he says, struggling to get up

"Quiet please Mr. Fillippe, Mrs. Scotts is going to talk to you..." Elle says, standing in front of the door they came in

Mrs. Scotts barges into his mind

Elle waits patiently

01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 3,5,7,9,10,1,3,9,6,1,3,4,10,1 4 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 5,9,4,10,3,4,10,8,2,6,7,5,1,10,5 5 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 7,1,7,1,7,6,1,8,9,10,3,9,2 4 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 6,9,2,1,7,6,1,10,9,10,8,1,5,4 5 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 5,6,3,10,2,3,7,3,10,2,4,7,1,3 2 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 10,10,5,6,8,7,6,5,3,6,4,2,6,1 3 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 2,1,5,7,6,7,6,8,10,2,1,10,4,4 3 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 7,4,7,6,4,2,2,1,8,7,6,10,3 2 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 10,1,9,10,3,9,5,9,5,2,4,2,2,5 5 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Mrs. Scotts rolls 12 to Int+Auspex+Occult-3 (10 Again) 2,1,8,6,8,2,3,4,5,4,5,6 2 successes

She utterly scours his mind. She was Abigail Quintrain, human smuggler. He was trying to flee the country, heading to Russia. There he planned to hunt down vampires for their blood. He was set to leave tommorow at dawn. This was the final meeting between them; good timing. Here is abigails phone number, so you can deal with her at the appropriate time as you see fit.

"I should go deal with her now dont you think? And bring her to the Prince?"

"oh good heavens no. This is a covenant matter, and does not need the prince to be brought in as an official capacity."

Elle looks a little suspicious. "Allllright, then I guess I should go get her right now and bring her in as well?"

If lioni wants to make it a public affair, that is her concern, but I doubt she would expose how she let slip a ghoul."Sit on it for a night. I'm going to make some arrangements with Lioni. Ventrue hate surprises.

Ah I see... Of course. Well. I would like to keep him alive until I speak with Lioni but dont want to drag him around, can Mr. Lopez detain him? Or do you have somewhere to put him?"

"I'm sure Mr. Lopez can have him detained for the day. Return tommorow, and we shall see about Lioni."

"Is this Lioni thing my second task then?"

"No, your second task is to come up with a suitable punishment for him. Your third task is to sell it to Lioni"

"Well I think an interesting punishment would be a forced ghouling by another vampire, but his mind could break free... Not useful at all. Or letting him go until he is due for his vitae and not giving him any and seeing how fast he ages..."

"I'll trust your judgement." "Now, run along, the sun is rising soon."

"I thought you were going to coach me... " she sighs softly, "alright, see you tomorrow night either way, I will contact Lioni for a meeting. I think I have her number"

"Not to worry, I will send the letter. I am coaching you Miss Morraine. You have the potential, the power within you. You just need to have some self-confidence, and pride in your work. So I trust you. Because I know you can do it."

Thank you..." she looks amazed for a moment. "So... You're talking to Lioni for me? You just want me to come back here tomorrow night after mulling over his punishment?" she double checks her instructions

"Come back tommorow night, unless I tell you otherwise. Miss lioni's schedule should not be inconvinienced. Otherwise that is correct."

"Okay.. Thanks again, glad I could get this done for you," Elle casts a dazzling smile that has become rare these days. She rises, letting Lopez handle the ghoul.

End Scene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down