Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva)

2 posters

Go down

Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva) Empty Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Rahyna walks into the museum and is greeted by Jackson he gives her a relieved smile when he sees that she is alright she smiles back and tells him that he can take his leave for the evening.

Heading straight to the main meeting room Rahyna sets up for the Daeva it is nothing elaborate but then again the circumstances of this meeting do not really constitute her usual flair she sits at the table in the room and awaits the arrival of the other Deava in the city.

Back to top Go down

Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva) Empty Re: Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Elle arrives moments later, nodding to Rahyna, but not planning on speaking unless spoken to.

Back to top Go down

Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva) Empty Re: Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Reed enters the museum, being directed toward the main room, he enters "Greetings again, Priscus Rahyna." before finding a seat to sit upon - him knowing that the contents of the meeting will be the same information he learned at the Chapter house. What would be interesting would be the action that the clan would be taking in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Rahyna nods at Elle as she arrives and then sighs "Mrs. Moraine please come and sit next to me there are few things I would like to discuss with you." looking up to Reed she nods her head "Good evening again Mr. Hyland please have a seat we are waiting for a few others before we officially begin this meeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Elle rises and seats herself beside the Priscus.

"I truly want you to know how sorry I am...I honestly did not realize you were there." she says softly, looking duly mortified and terribly upset with herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:21 pm

"That's enough of that now Mrs. Moraine let me just say that this evenings argument for lack of a better word did not happen but let us not forget what we have learned from this evening as well I understand that you were upset over Davis and your mind was clouded in such the state that you were." Rahyna leans back and looks at a very upset looking Elle she extends her hand and places it under her chin and raises her head so that she meets her eye to eye "I am going to need you at your best on this one Hound Moraine we all are so if there is anything that I can offer you please know that I am here for you as any Priscus would be for their clan." she smiles at her like a mother would her child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

"Thank you Rahyna, I am sorry that you would find me unworthy to be your whip, but hopefully as a Hound I will excel as Davis once did." she murmurs, gaze meeting the equally as lovely woman's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm

"I have no doubt in that." she says with a slight laugh "You have enough backbone to do the job I feel you just need to think and make sure you are aware of your surroundings before you act to rashly or quickly." releasing her chin she sits back once more and waits for the others to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:34 pm

Elle sets her jaw, hating when she fucks up bad enough that she loses a position, having thougth her support of Rahyna in all ways would have kept her Whip position.

Elle smiles at Reed, and then leans back in her chair to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm

Reed being polite return the smile before wondering when the other would come. He had a particularity morbid thought that rest of the clan had perish - it would speed up meetings considerably - perhaps, he was just irritated that something was other there with the ability to massacre a couple of powerful Kindred. He need to speak with his coterie and get the investigation on the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 am

Marius arrived at the Museum just a tad later than he had been planing. He swiftly entered and made his way to the main chamber where the meeting was to be held.

"Good evening." He said to the already gathered kindred, giving a slight bow in the direction of their Priscus. He could see that not all were gathered yet, but then, some might not come...
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:37 pm

Svana enters the room and smiles to those assembled. "I apologize for my tardiness. Please forgive me."

She quickly takes a seat and waits for the Priscus to begin speaking.

Museum at 11:00pm (Attn: All Daeva) Svanabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Rahyna raises from her chair as she sees Svana enter the room and take a seat the night was getting late and she wanted to get this meeting over with and go back to Shadow's side as soon as possible.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice." she looks at each one in turn and gives a slight nod. "As I am sure some of you have heard there has been a great upheaval this evening Prince Fredrick, Hound Davis, Harpy Karsh, and Priscus Icarus have all met their final death by unknown means." Rahyna pasues a moment and then looks back at Elle to see how she is holding up.

"With that being said the power structure of the city has been shuffled around this evening our new Seneshal Shadow has assumed the throne Primogen Erika Brady has been apointed her Seneshal, Mrs. Elle Moraine has been appointed Princes Hound, and I myself have been appointed as Princes Harpy." again she pauses to let everything sink in to those who are there befor continuing.

"This meeting is at the Prince's request as I am sure that those of you affiliated with a covenant will also get a call regarding a meeting as well at the Prince's request. Further more Mrs. Moraine no longer holds the title as Daeva whip I have thought long about this and feel that Mr. Hyland would do well as my whip if he is inclined to accept the position."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Ellle holds her tongue and just stares across the room, liking Reed and not dissapointed with his new title for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Reed smiled to keep his surprise expression off his face - keeping his acceptance brief as possible. "Thank you, Priscus Rahyna, it is an opportunity and a honor that you have bestow upon me." His eyes scan the rest of the room for their reaction, or lack of therefore of, before turning his attention to the clan head to figure out what their clan would be doing to help out find the cause for their fellow Kindred untimely demise. "So may I ask of what would be ask of the Daeva clan in this crisis?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:22 pm

Rahyna looks over at Reed and considers his question for a moment "At this time all that has been asked of all present within the city is to hold their clan and covenant meetings with in the next two week after that we will have further instruction coming from the Sheriff at that point Mr. Hyland you will be our lieasan with the Sheriff you will offer any services that the Daeva as a clan or individula's in this room may have to offer and report back to me so that we can make a decision from there as to what we are going to do I would also like you to work closely with our new Hound and take her input into account I feel she will be very insightful in this matter."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:49 pm

Svana smiles when Rahyna asks Reed to take the whip position. She is glad to see someone else has seen the value of the man. He is willing to help and quick to act, but not so quick that he forgets himself. He will be an asset indeed.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Elle looks around, hoping this meeting will be over soon so she can go home and mourn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:34 am

Reed nods thoughtfully, "I understand, Priscus Rahyna."

"
Judging by tonight turn out - either our clan has become smaller or I'll have to track them down." He said, "Which doesn't brood well with an enigma that is hunt down Kindred."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:02 am

"I will help you Reed." Elle says, "we'll find the rest of them and phone you Rahyna if that is what you wish."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:22 am

"At this point I do not wish any to be hunted down once I receive a head count there will be a posted notice listing those whom are missing and at that point I will discuss with Prince Shadow weather we want to hunt them down now or after we have dealt with the more immediate threat to our society." she looks from Reed to Elle and then continues on "If there is nothing else that anyone needs you are excused to go and meet with your covenants because they are required to have a meeting as well to see where their numbers lie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 am

Marius was intrigued. He had felt the 'presence' and ever so briefly felt its strength, but this was an opportunity he had never thought possible. Perhaps whatever 'it' was might have answers to his questions, and in any case: a change in leadership was almost always a good thing.
He acknowledged the new whip without any real interest, but spoke up when the issue of finding the missing Daeva and the source of this... whatever it was, came up.

"I am at your service, Lady Prisca. If you decide our clan should be involved in tracking down whatever caused this change in leadership, I'll be here to help. The same goes for you, Mr. Hyland. Do not hesitate to call on me if you require my expertise in tracking and investigating this phenomenon, or any of the other Daeva."

His voice was calm and his eyes flickered with a new found curiosity. There was no fear or hesitation in what he said, and even his powerful beast could be felt for an instant, rattling its cage, even through his protean mask.

((PM me if you would like to know the Bloodpotency of the beast behind the mask))
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:22 pm

Svana rises, bows to Rahyna and exits the meeting.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Hound Elle rises, heading outside to see if Reed wants to talk before she leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Rahyna raises from her seat after a a few people have already left the meeting and heads towards the exit after telling Jackson she will be gone until the next evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:20 am

Reed polite comments to Mars about the great asset he will provide in this city wide search - and perhaps if he could find any indication of the dread presence before politely excusing himself as he felt the strength of his beast between the crack.

As he walked outside to find Miss Moraine waiting for him - making him pause for a half-step before he continue to walk toward her. "
Miss Moraine, I'll be investigating the former prince's place tonight to see if I can come up with anything. I was going to ask if you would like to join me, but I don't want to assume - you could have other plans in mind for this evening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 am

"No...No other plans, I can go with you," she murmurs, "I didnt bring a car, mine got torched a while back... But if you dont mind giving me a ride back to my Haven afterward I would be happy to go with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 am

"I have no problem," Reed replied, "if you don't mind holding on to me as we ride on my bike."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:14 am

"Bike? Like... pedals bike?" she quirks a brow, hoping he doesnt mean motorcycle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:19 am

Reed read her expression - a ghost of a smile form on his face - before replying, "Are you uncomfortable around motorcycle, Miss Moraine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 am

"No. I'm just fine," she says firmly, following him, her beast freaking inside her.
Two wheeled death trap...With a man you have never seen drive. It says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 am

"If you're fine..." Reed stated, before leading him to his motorcycle, hopping on the machine first before extending a hand toward Miss Moraine, "then the ride will be fine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:41 am

She takes a deep breath and gets on, lightly holding onto his jacket until the engine starts, at which point she wraps her arms around his chest in a panicked death grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:46 am

Reed chuckles lightly under his breath, before pulling out the bike from the museum, before asking, "What's the directions?"

He handles the bike with a calm grace as they cruise in the streets of Sacramento.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 am

She yells them over the wind, gripping him like she is about to fly off and die at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 am

Reed nods his head to show he understood them as he steers the bike to another street, "Relax, Miss Moraine, just take bike as something else.."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:04 am

((Pssst A new thread needs to be made as you have changed locations))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down