Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

+5
West
Lexi
jmiland1
Forn Clakes
shouldabeenadog
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Empty Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Rahyna looked around the Museum and decided that for an emergency court everything looked fine she had blocked off all the rooms again with her alternating black and red drapes she had put seats around the perimeter of the room for everyone to sit there was no designation of clan or covenant or stature if anyone wanted to speak they could stand in the middle of the room in front of the aquarium or walk to the catwalk at the top to address everyone.

Elle had some good ideas once she got past wanting to inflate the ego of an Invictus Venture she thought to herself as she did one last sweep before unlocking the doors.

Back to top Go down

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Empty Re: Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Elle arrives soon after.

"Harpy Rahyna, everthing looks lovely..." she murmurs, gone is the slinky gorgeous dress that she wore for Brandon, wearing dark skin tight pants that show off her strength and knee high laced up steel toed boots, long sleeved black shirt and her hair up. Her make up is still all Daeva, lovely and dark, but her clothes these days are all business.

Back to top Go down

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Empty Re: Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Mrs. Scotts shows up shortly after. She is wearing a business suit, form fitting and pleasant, she smiles as she enters.

"Harpy Rahyna, Hound Morraine, it is good to see you both again." She is pleasant.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm

"Good to see you as well." Elle nods to the whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Rahyna smiles at the two women and greets them both in turn "Welcome please come in and find a seat or look around which ever you would like"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Elle

Elle heads off to wander around, looking at displays.

Alaric

Alaric arrives, looking sleek and handsome from the neck down as usual, his hair handsomely tousled, eyes calm and peaceful.

He sees Rahyna as he walks in and bows in a knightly fashion to her.

"Ah, the esteemed Harpy Rahyna, it is lovely to finally meet you officially," he smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:21 pm

"So I heard that there is a new Prince."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm

Elle nods, "same Hound though," she smiles a little, looking a bit amused.

"There is... I am not sure if I am at liberty to divulge who it is... But it should be beneficial for your covenant..."

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Mrs. Scotts does a little arithematic in her head. Lioni must have gotten the seat then.
"I see. How have you been Miss Moraine, Davis was quite close to you if I remember correctly."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Rahyna extends her hand to the gentleman in front of her there is a twinge of uncertainty in her eye but her smile remained and her voice was pleasant "It is a pleasure to meet you as well I don't recall the name though." she puts a little more charm in her voice "So tell me what brings you to Sacramento sir I believe you were at the Chapter house the other night speaking with Shadow wern't you " as Rahyna broached the subject of Shadow there was a slight sound of possessiveness to her voice that she couldn't help but put their involuntarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:26 pm

Her gaze goes straight to the floor until she contains the gut wrenching pain from making her lose it.

"Yes... Very close... Very very close. I am doing alright I suppose. And you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:29 pm

While out hunting, Jayant had read the notices at Elysium and returned to the temple to inform Valencia, who was still suffering a deep depression. As a faithful servant, he had picked out a dress of dark green for her and attired himself in a simple outfit befitting a servant of the Crone and guardian to little V.

Arriving at the Museum and clutching the hand of Valencia, Jayant glances around the court to see if he recognizes any of the assembled Kindred.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Mrsscottsbanner
Mrs. Scotts notices the new man coming in, his beast just as strong as hers. She doesn't interrupt though. When Jayant comes in she gives a polite wave. She turns back to Elle.

Mrs. Scotts' voice takes a very somber tone.
"I am doing well enough. Icarus' passing was a great tragedy. I want you to know that I deeply miss Alder Viscount Davis. He was a great mentor to me, and I mourn his passing just as you do."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 pm

Elle nods, biting her lip to fight back the pain that threatens to send her beast crawling for a dark hiding place.

"Thank you..." is all she can manage.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:38 pm

It doesn't even take auspex to show that this girl is immensly shook up by it. Mrs. Scotts leans in close and whispers to her.

"While here might not be the best place, I encourage you to find a private place to let out your emotions. Davis was a good man, he deserves to be properly mourned."

She leans away. and politely changes the subject.

"I must say, the decorations for this are quite wonderful, Rahyna does an excellent job at such things."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 pm

Noticing Mrs Scott wave, Jayant smiles and glides over to her with Valencia, making sure the little Kindred is comfortable, stopping a respectful distance from his clan Whip and the city's Hound.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Rahyna sees Jayant and Valencia enter she turns to Alaric and smiles "Will you please excuse me for one moment?" she walks towards the pair she had seen enter and bends down to speak to Valencia "Valencia my dear it very good to see you again I hope you are feeling a little better than the last time I saw you." she says with a smile she then looks at Jayant and gets up and extends her hand "It is good to see you again Jayant."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Jayant bows low and shakes her hand, delicately. "And you too, Lady Rahyna. I would like to thank you for this court, it has allowed us a chance to mingle once more."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:45 pm

"Alaric, madame Harpy, Alaric Wulfreich... Yes your Shadow and I are old friends," he smiles at her possessive tone, not wanting her to feel threatened. He steps back when she goes to greet someone else, "of course, I shouldn't keep the host to myself." he murmurs, staying there in case she comes back.

Elle nods to Mrs. Scotts. "Thank you... It has been such a whirlwind since, I have not had a moment to myself."

"Ah, yes, I helped her, I think it came out quite nicely for an emergency meeting."

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Martin enters the museum, slowly making his way towards the gathered knots of other Kindred. He looks from the vampires to the decorations, looking for some clue as to what this was all going to be about. Looking around, he sees no one that he is very familiar with, but there is a covenant mate here; so Martin ambles over towards Mrs. Scotts, who seems to have become the epicenter of activity here for the moment. "Good evening, ladies," he says to Scotts and Elle, and bows to both of them. He is positioned such that with a slight turn he can also address Jayant, Valencia, and Rahyna if they come closer.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:51 pm

Erika gets out of the cab, and waits for Leighanne before heading up into the Museum. She lets the childe in first, and then walks in, having changed into a more appropriate somber dress with a pleated skirt and just enough oomph to appear pretty without being overt.

She makes sure Leighanne is somewhere comfortable before making her way across to Mrs. Scotts. "Good evening, Whip Scotts. Hound Elle." She inclines her head politely, watching the rest of the gathering so far.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

"Greetings Priscus Brady, Mister Carpenter, Mister Nagraj, Hound Morraine was just telling me how she helped with the decorations, aren't they lovely?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:57 pm

Jayant nods, not really sure of decorations. He had never had to prepare such things before but an experience is an experience after all.

"An honour to meet you, Madame Hound," he says, bowing.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Rahyna smiles at the pair "It is my pleasure to have you here any time I do hope the both of you enjoy your evening and if there is anything that you need either of you please let me know." Smiling once more she nods to the two of them "Now if you will excuse me there are some other people that have arrived that I need to speak with."

Rahyna heads in the direction of Erika hoping to have a moment to speak with her about a letter that she had received from her whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Elle nods to Martin, and to the others.

"A lovely evening to you as well," she nods to the ones who have walked up, "nice to meet you as well Mister Nagraj."

Alaric

Alaric politely waits for anyone to approach, wanting to talk more to the lovely Rahyna.

Eva

Eva arrives, finding a seat along the wall, staying inconspicuous as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Valencia nods to the Harpy, pouting that she even had to come in the first place. She did not want to be here without Paresh or Makko, but Jayant seemed to think it was a good idea. She stays close to him and speaks very little.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Valenciabanner

Lioni enters the museum, and nods to those assmebled. She finds a seat befitting her station and waits for the rest of the city to arrive.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) 34530

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Lionibanner

Shadow arrives with Veritas, finding a seat not too close but not too far away from where the Prince will be. She seems content enough after giving up the throne. Much more relaxed then she has been in days. Veritas takes a seat to her right, watching over her ward, the Oracle of the Dragons.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Tn_SGG-076182 Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Tn_reddress04

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Shadowbanner

Bella enters and takes a seat in the back. She doesn't really know what this Court is about, but she isn't sure if she cares either. She is still considering her depression from the night before and really just has no interest in being here. But, the Prince calls and they all must answer.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Jeon20Jihyun2

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Bellabanner

Zen finds a seat, looking for Ace but not seeing him. The politics of the city had not interested her since Icarus' death and it would take her some time to get over it.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Tn_dushku136

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 pm

Elle stays chatting with the group standing around her, very subdued compared to her old self but in a good way.

Alaric sees Bella and heads over to her, after waving and smiling handsomely at Shadow, planning on visiting with his friend soon.

"Good evening Bella...How are you?" he asks.

Ace arrives, in black jeans and motorcycle boots, his white tee shredded, hair in a ruffled mohawk.

"Hey Zen..." he murmurs, sitting next to her.

Eva continues to sit tight, hating such large groups of Beasts.

Aura arrives soon after her sire, a vision in plain dark grey, setting off her pale hair and eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:28 pm

"Pardon me Jayant, but who is this with you?" Mrs. Scott smiles at the little girl, a warm matronly smile.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 pm

Erika smiles at Rahyna as she walks over, "Good evening Harpy. This place is as beautiful as ever."

Dr. Asaan slips in and starts heading for a more discreet seat, then remembers his position, and moves to find a seat near the front.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Jayant smiles to Mrs Scotts, before replying. "Mrs Scotts, allow me to introduce Miss Valencia"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Mrs. Scotts holds out her hand to shake Valencia's "A pleasure to meet you Miss Valencia."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:50 pm

Rahyna smiles at Erika "Seneshal Brady thank you for coming I was wondering if I could have a word with you after court is over I received a rather interesting letter from your whip and would like to know if you approved it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:53 pm

Erika smiles back, crossing her arms slightly. "I don't recall such a letter being mentioned. We will speak of it after we're all done here."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Valencia gives Miss Scotts a big smile. "Hi, you're pretty." She takes Miss Scotts hand and shakes it solumly. "I just lost my daddy, but Jayant says he can be my daddy now. I think he needs a wife though. Someone to be my mommy too. Would you do it?"

Miss Scotts can tell that the shock of seeing both her guardians killed has caused the little girl to completely revert back to her eight year old state of mind.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:02 pm

Rahyna nods to to Erika agreeing that after everything was finished they would discuss the letter she received "Now if you will excuse me I would like to go and check on Shadow" she turns and walks over to where Shadow had taken a seat and sat down next to her and Veritas "Ladies I hope this evening finds you well." she lays a hand on Shadow's shoulder and leans over "How are you doing this evening?" she asks knowing she would say she was fine but still having the need to ask anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Elle nearly chokes, managing to hold back a sad laugh, feeling terrible for this child. She smiles gently at Jayant, who the little girl still holds onto.

She has a momentarily lapse of human feelings, wanting to hug the little girl, knowing how she feels, but restrains herself, and stands back.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:09 pm

Mrs. Scotts maintains the smile, even as what little heart she has quivers just a moment. "Perhaps I could be Grandma Jane. Jayant should look hard for a good mommy for you."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Marius entered the court dressed his usual casual self. He let his eyes wander to see if there was anyone he recognized, and caught a glimpse of Aurelie.
Without even thinking he started to move in her direction; he was instinctively drawn to her, and it was starting to bother him that he couldn't put his finger on the reason.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Rahyna saw Marius enter court and head for one of the other women present she quickly intercepted him "Mr. Devlan how are you this evening?" she smiled at him broadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm

Sigmund steps into the building, dressed in a fabulously chosen sweater vest with matching tie, and slacks that were just tight enough to show off his form. He watched the others as carefully as possible and supposed there weren't all that many powerful ones left after the last upper crust was..devoured? Oh well.

He wondered what on earth this could possibly be about, and slides into a seat near the door, crossing one leg over the other and watching the room through his long hair.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Aura sees the gentleman with an incredibly powerful beast, finding herself totally fascinated by him she heads over.

"Bonjour Monsieur," she says, demurely lovely.

Last edited by sanguisfiat on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Sabina entered the museum and looked around briefly before taking a seat she had a pretty good idea this was going to be full of surprises for those in the city that had not been in the meeting to vote for a the new prince she thought about the new prince and decided she would have a talk with him some time in the near future to go over his conception of the Sanctified which in her opinion seemed seriously skewed she took a seat and awaited his arrival.

*********************************************************************************************************

Seraphina enters the museum and sees Akasha and heads in his direction and takes a seat "Prefect Asaan I have some information for you regarding our Hound even though there doesn't seem to be much available on her on the internet but I did find some if you care to discuss that after court is over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 pm

"Of course...I took the night off, so we can discuss as much as we need to." He smiles at the woman, and leans back in his seat, looking a good bit more comfortable now that another Carthian has shown up.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Seraphina returns his smile with one of her own "You took the night off well that is quite unusual for you Dr. Asaan well once this meeting is over we can have a nice long chat about what ever you want." am I flirting I can't be flirting with my prefect it's just not done but then again it has been awhile and a woman did have needs didn't she her thoughts came to an abrupt halt when she caught a whiff of the smell emanating from him but she pushed that aside and smiled more sweetly at him anyway she needed some fun for the night even if it was with a Nosferatu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:20 pm

"I needed a break from dead bodies. You can only hold so many lungs and brains before it gets boring."

He shrugs, and leans back in his seat, straightening out his lab coat.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:24 pm

"Well you didn't go far from dead bodies my dear just look around you I don't see one person hear with a beating heart but I understand the sentiment." she leans in closer needing to be close to anyone this evening and aside from Lioni, Akasha was the only other person she would trust not to get attached "So what do you say after we chat we relearn how to be alive Akasha."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Shadow looks up at Rahyna and smiles. "Yes, I am fine now would you go attend to your guests and stop worrying so much?"

Bella smiles at Alaric. "Well hello there. Nice to see you again. Any idea what all this is about?"

Valencia pouts a bit, but nods at Miss Scotts anyway. "Well, maybe someone here could do it? Jayant's handsome enough isn't he? What about her?" She points at Rahyna talking to Marius. "She's pretty enough, isn't she Jayant?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Elle almost sighs as she is woefully looked over by the child picking out the most lovely women in the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Sigmund smiles at Aura, "Good evening mademoiselle." and stands, flourishing a bow at her, his hair flying everywhere before settling back into a perfect style as he pulls himself up again.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

She smiles gently.

"May I seat myself with you Monsieur? My name is Aurelie," she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum