Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

+5
West
Lexi
jmiland1
Forn Clakes
shouldabeenadog
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) - Page 4 Empty Re: Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Auvrey watched Mrs. Scotts excuse herself, and turned back to Erika. After a few moments, he spoke again. "Apparently immortality isn't the cure for awkward silences, is it?" he asked with a friendly smile.

Sliding his wallet out of his blazer's breast pocket, he pulled out a card and offered it to her. "Dr. Brady, please feel free to call if you have need of me."

Back to top Go down

Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances) - Page 4 Empty Re: Emergency Court (Museum of Aquatic Nuances)

Post by jmiland1 Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:50 am

Swelled with a self-importance he didn't entirely deserve, Martin stands, bows to his Prince, and heads for the exit, resisting the urge to hum something happy.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 am

Jayant Nagaraj takes Valencia's hand and leads her from the muesum, quickly stopping by the Seneschal and thanking her for the wonderful evening and the opportunity on the Primogen.

Laura Kane tunks her hair up into her black and pink helemt and goes to get her Buell from the alley a block away. She didn't get to meet this Veritas but all this Kindred were making her twitchy, so a dirt nap would be in order.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 am

Marius stood after the court was dismissed and headed straight for Rahyna.

"You wanted to talk, Priscus?"
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Arnold learned what he came to. The meeting had given him an idea. Mulling over this, he rises from his seat and leaves the assembly room.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Reed waited for the others to leave - he hate rushing the crowd - perhaps he could give his initial findings to the sheriff once the crowds had departed as well as his Priscus to give her some suggestion about drawing newcomer in the city to her direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Rahyna looks at Marius "Ahh yes Mr. Devlan I would like to speak with you I wanted to know what you were planning on doing in the current situation with the city because I did not want to pull you from anything you may already be planning to do." she smiles at him and looks around to see who else is still there then looking back to Marius "But perhaps this discussion would be better kept in private."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:13 pm

"Agreed, Lady Rahyna. If you wish, I have time now, otherwise we may meet another night at your convenience."
Marius wanted to start tracking down the monster they had all felt as soon as possible, and with his new Primogen status he'd have even more resources to do so.

"And please, call me Marius." He added with a warm smile, hoping to ease the tension he felt emanating from her.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Rahyna nods to him "OK then Marius since it looks like things may take a bit longer to wind down here so if you would come to my office at around ten pm on any night I am always there and we can discuss things." she looks around the museum once more and sees that Shadow is still there she really wants to talk to her but in a more private setting as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:14 pm

Erika smiles at Auvrey, and takes the card, "Of course, Mr. Feiran. I'll be calling a new meeting of the Mekhet in a week or two to discuss findings in our current situation. Make sure to be there?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:24 pm

"Very well. If that is all..." Marius gave a very short bow, and turned to leave.

He headed over to speak with Prince Asa, before heading out.

"Prince Asa." He had come up slightly behind the Prince, raising his right hand to his heart and giving a short bow, remaining in that position, until Asa would turn to acknowledge him.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:03 pm

"I will indeed, Dr. Brady," Auvrey replied. Making sure she had nothing further, Auvrey gave the Seneschal a bow, and made his way out.

Asa turned around with a slight smile tugging at his lips. Full circle, and now Marius finally got to speak directly to a Prince. "Yes, Primogen Marius?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Coming up he fixed his ancient eyes on the Princes.
What a young one to have been elected Prince. He thought.

"I just wanted thank you personally for the opportunity you have presented me. I will do my best to advise you." His voice was as calm as always.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 pm

"I appreciate that," Asa replied. "When we have done some investigation, I'll be calling the Primogen together, and hopefully your experiences will be able to shed some light on the situation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:28 pm

"Ah, about that. With your permission I would like to join the investigations, and help shed some light on the recent events." Marius would investigate on his own anyway, but it was never a bad idea to have the Princes stamp on it.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Asa thought about it; he already had what he needed from the sites, and he was sure that Lioni would claim the contents of Icarus' apartments. He was unsure about the Utilities site, and glanced at Ishani.

"I'm sure the Sheriff will either be leading the investigation, or handling the logistics, so that's probably best answered by her," he said, turning to Ishani with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:39 pm

~~Narration~~

As evertone makes their plans to meet in the future, the Museum empties of occupants save Rahyna. She waves her final good byes before closing the doors of the museum for the night.

(For those of you who wish to continue discussions in the museum, please start another thread. Court has ended this scene is closed)
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4