Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria)

Go down

What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria) Empty What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria)

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 01, 2009 8:41 pm

What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria) Captainbanner
Supernal Vision

Captain heads up to the museum in his Navy blues. He walks with purpose and determination.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria) Empty Re: What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Tyria has let the front desk know to direct him to her office.

Back to top Go down

What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria) Empty Re: What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria)

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Captain enters and takes off his hat, after getting directions, he heads up to her office, and knocks on the door.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:59 pm

Tyria calls out for him to come in. Her desk is awash as usual in paperwork, and she looks a bit tired. Her hair is up in a bun with a pencil through it, and she's wearing her glasses.

"Please, sit," she points to a chair and looks at him expectantly.

What do I do exactly (Museum, Attn: primoria) Tyriabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm

"Thank you Miss Primoria." He sits down, and places his hat on the space in front of himself.

"As I communicated to you earlier, I have never held such a high position within the consilium. While leading people is something that I am not troubled by, it is the other duties of a councilor to which I must say, I am rather ignorant."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 pm

"Well," Tyria says patiently, "first, can I assume your presence here means that the issues in Carson City and the park were resolved?"

Sometimes Tyria felt very lonely.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 01, 2009 9:12 pm

"Yes; to the best of our knowledge." Captain gives a full debriefing, including every pertinent detail of what happened on duty.
"Do you have any questions on that matter?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:19 pm

"No, that will do," Tyria replied. It was pretty much as she and Andrade had hoped; fortunately there were no casualties, despite her rough calculation of a 38% probability.

"Regarding the Consilium, Captain, you realize that you are the ranking member of the Free Council? If you don't feel ready to represent them to the Consilium, then choose another," she said with a slight shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 am

Captain seems surprised.
"really? There is nobody else? Well then, I had best do a good a job as possible. Can you help me do that?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:40 am

Tyria gives the man in front of her a curious look. Nothing in her file about him said he was deaf.

"Captain, please listen carefully," she said. "I never said there was no one else; simply that you were the highest ranking member. The Libertines of the city also include Armstrong, Ghoster, Zero, and Treykin. If you don't want to represent the Free Council's interests to the Consilium, then choose one of them -- frankly, I don't care who represents the Free Council."

Tyria took her glasses off and rubbed at the bridge of her nose. She couldn't believe she was having this conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat May 02, 2009 12:44 am

"Pardon me Miss Primoria. I said that there was nobody else, meaning no one else higher ranking. I met zero at the consilium meeting and armstrong was of immense help in defeating the ananke. I was surprised at my sudden rise in standing, not that I was alone. I will represent the free council. I need help figuring out how to best do so. Will you help me or not?" Captain isn't quite defiant, more...outspoken.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:49 am

Tyria gives him a blank look. "I have no idea what you're asking me. When the Consilium is called, you represent the Free Council. What exactly are asking for help with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat May 02, 2009 12:54 am

"But what does a councilor do when not in Consilium?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:56 am

"Apparently some of them ask other Councilors stupid questions," Tyria replied evenly, finally letting her irritation show.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat May 02, 2009 12:58 am

"I see. Thank you for your time." Captain takes his hat and leaves. He is irritated at the woman's impatience.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down