Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snail mail to Ryan

2 posters

Go down

Snail mail to Ryan Empty Snail mail to Ryan

Post by ParanoidAndroid Fri May 15, 2009 10:58 pm

An enveloppe is dropped in Ryan's mailbox, along with the monthly bills. It has no stamps, and no address beyond the name 'Ryan' on the front. It contains a note, with what can only be described as 'typewriter writing'. It reads :

((I'm assuming, for the purposes of the note, that Ryan's address is 973 H street. Feel free to change it, I just needed a number to work with))

"You've received a package that isn't yours. It should have been sent to 937 H street. Go there, and you'll find a locked mailbox. Combination is 1557. If you leave the package inside, consider the 100 dollars in the mailbox yours. - H"

That is, of course, as close to an apple as Henry will offer the kid. His next order of business after dropping the enveloppe is preparing the stick. Or, in this case, the deadly gunpowder-propelled lead allergen. It just doesn't have the same ring to it as stick.
ParanoidAndroid
ParanoidAndroid

Back to top Go down

Snail mail to Ryan Empty Re: Snail mail to Ryan

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 17, 2009 10:22 am

Sitting in the mailbox was a regular evenlope, the sort you would probally send to a your distant sibling along with a christmas card.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the books anymore. And I know your not the one who sent them to me in the first place so stop bugging me. Keep your money and leave me alone.

- Ryan

P.S: Only one hundred? Crummy little second-hand bookstores would probally ask for more.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down