Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Experiment in Motley Formation (attn: Benjamin, Bodecia, Premsyl, Rosyn, Fractured, Kelreth)

+5
Bodecia Albion
Benjamin
Premsyl
Kelreth
DaevaDude
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An Experiment in Motley Formation (attn: Benjamin, Bodecia, Premsyl, Rosyn, Fractured, Kelreth) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Experiment in Motley Formation (attn: Benjamin, Bodecia, Premsyl, Rosyn, Fractured, Kelreth)

Post by Lexi Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 am

There are six motley members. Fractured already submitted a 200 xp character.
Two of the sheets already submitted are 160.

That leaves you three and fractured to decide who gets the two 300 xp characters.

(Either fractured has to cut down to 160, or only one of you, Kelreth, or Premsyl can have a 300 xp character.)
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

An Experiment in Motley Formation (attn: Benjamin, Bodecia, Premsyl, Rosyn, Fractured, Kelreth) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Experiment in Motley Formation (attn: Benjamin, Bodecia, Premsyl, Rosyn, Fractured, Kelreth)

Post by Benjamin Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

Forgive me, I'm feeling stupid tonight.

So since I've dropped out of the running that leaves Fractured, Kelreth, and Premsyl to figure out who gets the two remaining 300xp slots?
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 am

O_o 300 exp.....wow

im going to see what other people do
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Guys, I don't have a problem with resubmitting at 160. I'll work on that tonight.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:33 pm

how are things coming alone everyone?
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm

*poke poke - I know you've been on today people.

also, If this is still on track, are we entering into a Motley Pledge?
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Huh? What! Oh right. sorry.

Yeah motley pledge sounds good to me. We going to use the standard pledge provided in the book?
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm

*looks up suddenly*

I'm working, I'm working!

*throws shoe at intruder*
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:11 pm

got my submission done- Summer Court Elemental Woodblood/Farwalker, dwarf, that hits people with a stick Very Happy
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm

*cough*

so my char was done.....and had more exp than allowed...

sending it in now
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3