Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Called Home......

Go down

Called Home...... Empty Called Home......

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 am

~NARRATION~

The nightly show had just finished and the building was empting out when the knock came on Twists door. She turned to see the door open and Kalos stood thier opening the door for a man dressed in a fince Italian suit. Old but still stylish the man never said a word and approached her took out a letter set it on the desk bowed and stepped back. Taking up the sealed letter she took time to look over the seal....was that fear in her strong eyes? Opening it she read it. Then she read it again. In the end she stood and looked to Kalos.....

Twist spoke "Kalos Set the interim Manager into motion, go inform Mr. Caller that I must take my leave then meet me at the airport we have forty-five minutes to leave."

With that she moved from her officer to her rooms where she packed quickly and left with the man who had dropped off the note......Kalos called and set up the Manager, sent a Text to Ella as he drove to the Prince's place. Thier he delivered the message and made it to the airport and the private plane with about five minutes to spare. Pulling his small travel bag out he handed the keys to one of the kids in the warehouse...

The plane flew off into the night......

Back to top Go down