Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMERGENCY DAEVA MEETING

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EMERGENCY DAEVA MEETING - Page 2 Empty Re: EMERGENCY DAEVA MEETING

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:43 pm

Elle fights the urge to go drape herself across Jason's lap, shakes her head once, trying to clear her mind.

I of course vote for myself, as I would like to follow the wishes of Lady Twist, whether or not anyone else thinks they are valid wishes. Because when she does I do not want to be the one that incurrs her wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Marius sighed. Of course anyone who wanted the position would vote for themselves. Then the petty attempt of trying to intimidate the others with threatening the wrath of Twist...
If that was all she had to say to make her case of becoming Priscus, then she had already lost.
He was starting to seriously question the integrity of this cities Kindred population. A Priscus leaving its boarders in secrecy and electing a new one in her stead, knowing full well that this was not allowed. A Prince who could not see past his own ego. Rogue gardeners running rampant. Brood infestations. The list went on.

Thankfully his ambitions lay else where, having turned his back on politics long ago.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 pm

This meeting was becoming a trifling boring. Had he have a pencil he would be twirling around his finger at the returning to the same topic. Reed rather had the meeting gone continuing with any other important information. But, as a Carthian, he felt that should stay and bare witness to his cousin's attempt to vote by the family - would give him an renewed opportunity to watch how the short notice election end results.

His cock to the side, just ever so slightly, as he listened impassively to the conversation. He wondered, if anyone else would step up to be a candidate. His eyes flicker to the Harpy, to Charles, then to Marius before stopping at Eva. He had to ponder - whom would be the better candidate - out of those that were in the room.

But he would look to see whom would step up to plate as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Anyone else? Elle asks, looking tired all of the sudden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Charles disited for most of the meeting he would remain silent leting the rest argue and fuss over this.

when it came time to Vote he said "I would like to nominate myself, I am sure that the esteemed lady Twist would not be to terribly upset with going by protocol. I believe that I would be a good Priscus Despite my Young age, as a member of the Invictus we already have two Priscus, out of the five great clans that make up our city, because of this if we have any matters we need to discuses with the Venture, or the Mekhet they are already in the same Convenient as I am and that mite make diplomacy some what easier for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Elle nearly snorts.

So you tell us that you are helping along an Invictus take over of all the clans in the city? I dont think that speaks well in your favor Mister Black. Especially when there are others here who do not think so kindly towards your Covenant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 pm

he looks over at Elle Briefly he did not want to make her an enemy but this is politics "and trying to use fear tactics against your own clan does not speak well for you ether, Miss. Moraine."

he then looks at the rest of the group opening his arms in a welcoming gesture smiling "I have only the best intention for our clan I am merely stating that having such esteemed members of the Clans in my covenant will help us form alliances for any plans we have for this city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:52 pm

And will help the Invictus slowly take over all of the clans in the city and have them in their grasp. Elle comments, her eyes blazing at the challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:13 pm

Rahyna takes a deep breath and stands before the other Daeva once more looking at each of them in turn before speaking. “I feel that it is more important to uphold the reputation of esteem our clan currently has then to follow the supposed wishes of a former Priscus who only whispered those wishes in the throws of passion much less to appoint someone priscus who feels that it is necessary to be so bold as to comment on another clans dealing within a covenant that normally holds their cards closer to their chests.” Rahyna sweeps from her chair and moves over to the door before continuing to talk to the occupants in the room “Therefore I would like to be held in consideration for the position of priscus I feel this would be best for the clan as a hole but if you feel that pillow talk and the threats of wrath by someone who may or may not come back to the city or giving more of a power base to a covenant that seems to have enough by all means that is your choice but remember that when the Prince lays eyes on the Daeva we want him to see a unified clan not one divided amongst itself so we should set petty differences aside and do what is best for our clan if at some point Twist does return to the city she will be welcomed with open arms into the clan as someone of standing but as the rules state she has forfeit her position.”

Rahyna places a pleasant smile on her face and looks around the room one last time before she continues “So the question stands before those who did not speak up for the position, cast your vote now so we can end this meeting and get some much needed rest before the court on Saturday which I do expect to see everyone at by the way.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:21 pm

this is exactly what Charles did not want Rahyna was older, and had more status than him defeating Elle would be easy she was a loose cannon but Rahyna was to smart for that and on top of that Charles actually liked her and she would be a great Priscus, but he wanted this real bad.

"yes I agree with the Primogen Harpy, we have heard the view points and now we should vote." he looks at Rahyna and smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:33 pm

One more thing please. Elle comments.

As this leaves much room for a stalemate, I would like to rescind my vote for myself if you all agree. I would certainly not want to cause our clan more undue pain by suffering longer into this night with a tie, so, I will sacrifice myself in my bid for Priscus for the better of our clan, even though I do not wish to upset Lady Twist.

As Madame Harpy stated, it is the most common protocol for us to vote. And, Rahyna has more experience with our beloved Prince than I, she has more history with the city, and I feel that she would make a far better leader for our clan than I. I am sure you all understand that I was just trying to carry out Twists wishes mm?

I would like to cast my vote for Rahyna as the Priscus of our clan, and will do my best to serve her to the best of my abilities in my current position as Whip .
she raises her chin, knowing her bid was futile, now casting her vote to the one that should have probably taken Priscus in the first place.

She nods to Rahyna, something in her gaze saying *sorry* and something else showing a fierce loyalty to doing what is best for her clan, no matter what it costs her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:10 pm

"Primogen Harpy before we hold this election I would like to say, tho I am not removing myself from this vote I would like to assure you if you win you will still have my up most loyalty and I hope you will do the same for me if I win. you speak of a united clan and I believe we both wish to have a strong and united clan and I also wish to take that unity and have it be among the other clans as well so that we maybe one great and powerful voice. so let us vote and see who the Great Daeva clan wants to lead them to greater nights."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:32 pm

"I've heard enough. I vote Lady Rahyna to be our Priscus." He said almost to the point of bored.
And at the moment he really couldn't have cared less.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Svana waves a hand to dismiss Charles Black words. "Enough. You have said your piece. It is time for the rest of us to vote. Since the Prince has demanded a decision, I will cast mine anyway and right now. I must say my vote stands with the Primogen Harpy. For one, she already has the ear of the Prince, as is evident by her texting him a few moments ago. This might mean our voice is heard as loud, if not louder then the other Priscus of the city and the other clans. That sits well with me. And two, as I am a Carthian, I am not comfortable with the Invictus having any more power then they currently hold. That is my vote. Next?"

EMERGENCY DAEVA MEETING - Page 2 Svanabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 am

~NARRATION~

The Votes Counted The Daeva have Chosen that the Primogen Harpy Rahyna will be the new Daeva Priscus.

The meeting disperses and all made ready for the Court to be held later in the week.

>END SCENE<

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2