Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hedge Trip - Company sought

Go down

Hedge Trip - Company sought Empty Hedge Trip - Company sought

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:04 pm

A small, white sheet of paper hangs on the bulletin board at Edna's. The clean surface of the page is filled with neat, spider-thin handwriting:

I, Aristophanes Most-Bright, will be journeying into the Hedge on the Fourth of April, 2009. The reasons for this trip are primarily ones of safety and security, however, I will require company. There is, after all, safety in numbers. Any who wish to accompany me may; you may come with your own objectives in mind, and I will help with anything that might require assistance. The are two requirements: before leaving, all involved will swear an oath of non-aggression to the rest (better safe than sorry), and be prepared to defend yourself, should the forces of the Gentry in any way be encountered. I look forward to seeing you on the fourth.

--Aristophanes

Back to top Go down

Hedge Trip - Company sought Empty Re: Hedge Trip - Company sought

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Addendum: in my haste, I forgot to say where to meet. I will be waiting at the Four Seasons Hotel, and we will embark from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:53 am

Nightfall will be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 am

A scatchy cursive script indicates Betony Rue has signed up to come.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down