Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nosing around a New City (all welcome)

Go down

Nosing around a New City (all welcome) Empty Nosing around a New City (all welcome)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Leighanne walked down the street looking at all the different clubs and hotels located in downtown she seemed to drawn to one called the Asylum even though her father would turn in his grave she wanted to enter , it reminded her of her dark lover and she wanted a piece of that back but she abstained from entering at this point in time she wanted to see everything that Sacramento had to offer so she continued walking down the street looking in windows and remembering the names of places she wanted to visit in the future.

Back to top Go down

Nosing around a New City (all welcome) Empty Re: Nosing around a New City (all welcome)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Elle stands, getting ready to head into Asylum, dressed in a ridiculously tight and low cut mini dress with fishnets and stiletto heels. She quirks a brow at the feel of a lesser beast.

Nice night... she murmurs to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Nosing around a New City (all welcome) Empty Re: Nosing around a New City (all welcome)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Leighanne looks at the woman for a brief moment a little confused as to who she is talking to she looks around her "I'm sorry do I know you?"

Looking around she feels panic start to rise in her throat like bile come back to pay you a visit after an extremely bad night out drinking she doesn't understand what she feels emanating from the woman standing in front of her looking into her face you can see confusion and terror mixed into one.
Nosing around a New City (all welcome) Picture

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:22 pm

You look a little out of place.... Elle comments.

New to town I presume?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Leighanne gives a tentative smile "Outta place yeah you could say that and yes I just got to town this evening." she looks around her again to see if anyone was near her she could feel that thing inside her raising it's ugly head and she did not want to deal with that right now she used every ounce of willpower she had to beat it back but it didn't fully submit to her and it showed in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:40 pm

You hungry? Whats your name? Elle asks, tilting her head, quirking a brow and blowing a kiss at a boy who cat calls at her from the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:45 pm

"Hungry is not the word I would use for it" she half growls at this stranger as she turns and begins to quickly walk up the street utterly confused with what she is feeling she speaks over her shoulder "You should go about what you are doing you don't want to be around me right now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Elle narrows her gaze, "now now little one....Thats not a nice way to talk to someone trying to help you..." her succubi's voice taking on a bit of an edge. She clicks easily after the girl in five inch heels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 pm

"What do you know of me, you don't know me, so what is in you that gives you the audacity to come up to a complete stranger and assume you know anything about them." she snarls at the woman not sure why she is so furious but she feels the need to yell and holler if she doesn't she feels the beast in her will rear up and that is when she let's instinct take over and then people get hurt people die her mind swirled in chaos as she stared down the woman standing close to her, her eyes were wild with fear and anger now instead of confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:05 pm

Reed was continuing his research on the streets when he happen upon Elle and a new stranger. It was his beast that alerted him of the kindred as he was walking - he knew that Elle was the better predator, but he wasn't quite sure about the other one. He took his chance. "Good evening, Miss Moraine, fancy seeing you on the street." He greeted the Primogen, before turning to the newcomer, with gentle words "Pleasant evening for you as well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Elle almost smirks. Do you even know exactly what you are newcomer? she asks, tilting her lovely head to the side.

Mister Hyland, so nice to see you as well... she says silkily to her clanmate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Leighanne whips her head around to the new comer he also had a strange feeling about him that made her insides burn like she wanted to lash out at him too she was feeling overwhelmed his gentle words calmed her a little but not enough she felt the need to flee from them both but she decided to take control of her body she straightened herself up to her full height when the woman asked her such a question she was a bit confused and decided a smart ass answer was her best bet maybe if she gave enough they would go away and leave her be to deal with her beast alone as she has done for the past couple weeks "What kind of question is that of course I know what I am cant you tell or are you blind I am a woman see I have tits same as you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:29 pm

Reed stime a laugh for the benefit of the primogen. He edge closer to the the group - his beast still unsure of what to make of the newcomer. Her body language - that defiance stance and the smart ass comment - it was telling him her fears and confusion. "I believe, Miss Newcomer, that she was speaking of the thing within rather the outer you." He continued in his calm voice, "Which we all can feel at the moment. Such as now. I believe it would be your best interest to submit to us. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:38 pm

"Submit... you want me to submit to you, you speak of inner things again I say you know nothing of me or my inner things as you so aptly put it. Give me one good reason to submit to you." Leighanne had gained a little more composure the more she was stuck between these two she beat the beast back enough to be mostly in control fear and confusion still running rampant through her mind but she was not showing it as much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Reed smiled.

"
The reason is simple. My inner thing want to know who is the greater between us - my inner thing is whispering to chase you down, to bash your face in until it's unrecognizable and humiliate you." He said with a quiet voice. "I hear it pounding in my ears, within my vein, and my cold heart."

"But, I won't. I'm trying to be civilized, and not be seen as a uncouth youth, in front of the Miss Moraine. So, if you don't want to find out what it like to be chase with your teeth on edge, and believe me this isn't a threat - implied or otherwise, when I ask you you submit to us. Now." He stated as if she did not heed his warning that the next action will be one that neither would like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Leighanne backed up a step as though she were going to run but she didn't she looked the man in the eye "If I do submit what will you do with me." she could feel her inner beast rear up in defiance but again she beat it down as she waited for an answer trying to control her fear was becoming increasingly difficult when they were in such close proximity to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm

"Nothing at all, Miss Newcomer." Reed said truthfully. Speaking for myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:23 pm

Leighanne gave the gentleman a resigned look as though she had been beaten but her inner beast still seemed to want to come out and play but she looked at the two of them "OK you win what do you want from me." she sighed before she started to take a few more steps back hoping maybe she could get enough distance between herself and the people who seemed to want to keep her near maybe she would get another chance to flee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:00 pm

"You're going to come talk with us....We arent going to hurt you unless you do something that would make me want to.... she purrs in that silky voice.

We need to talk about what you are...other than a woman....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm

"And what exactly do you think I am?" she asks putting on a show of strength even though she was terrified she is looking around trying to formulate an escape if the need should arise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Look for an escape route again little one and I will make it so you are incapable of escaping. she says softly, hidden blades in her voice, she leads Reed and this new girl down an alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Her beast rears at the threat in the woman's words "You just claimed to want to help me now you threaten me if that is the way you feel I am not sure I want your kind of help." she scans the alley to acquaint herself with her surroundings in case she has to defend herself.

Leighanne's defiant nature seems to mix with that thing inside her she lets go for a brief moment and lets her instinct take over she maneuvers herself with her back to the main portion of the street so she has room to maneuver out of harms way she does not trust this woman in the heels and just wants to get away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Elle sighs, briefly casting a glance towards the heavens for patience.

Look. You are obviously a neonate...And are unacknowledged in the city...You are a Kindred... Does any of this make sense to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:16 pm

The words the woman said swirled in Leighanne's head neonate, kindred, acknowledged she kept her mouth shut as her thoughts swirled and then looked at the woman once more an extremely confused look on her face as she stood there hoping her silence would provoke more of an explanation as to what the hell she was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Elle smiles, her fangs glinting.

Have a pair of these sweet heart? she grins, tapping one of hers with a finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Reed kept a glance around their surrounding - while keeping an eye on Miss Newcomer - if she tried escaping he would be there to put her down. He continues following the direction of Miss Moraine down the alley. "Stay calm, Miss Newcomer, the more you try to struggle the worse off it'll be."

Then watching Moraine bare her fangs. "
We'll explain things that you should have known."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Fear bubbled close to the surface when the woman smiled at her but Leighanne did not want to show fear in the face of this woman if she had the same affliction that she did and she knew what was going on she wanted answers and she would drown the fear if it meant she could get them hear and now.

"Teeth yeah I got teeth what about it" Leeighanne smiles broadly at her showing her own fangs in the muted light of the alley "Everyone has teeth some people even have teeth that come out what of it?" she listened to the man call her Mrs. Newcommer it was starting to get on her nerves she looks over at him "The name is Leigh not Mrs. Newcommer." she gives a slight snarl as she bit the words out at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Reed continued smiling as he stepped closer, "Yeah, everyone has teeth, would you like to see what I do with mine, Miss Leigh?"

His beast was at the edge wanting to show it's dominance but the Man, Reed, held it back with his power. He looked at Moraine for a moment, before turning his full attention to Leigh, his smile on his face.

"Tell me, Miss Leigh, are you hungry?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Elle snarls a little at her impertinence...

Fangs .... Not just teeth... Why yes... I am interested to know as well... are you hungry? she asks, voice like a siren's song.

For blood, not food Miss Leigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Leighanne took a tentative step back when the man started talking about using his teeth then the woman spoke of being hungry for blood she smiled at them out of fear more than friendliness "I am sorry but to answer your question no I am not hungry I just had a snack recently and to answer your next question it was a hitchhiker there are you happy is that what you wanted to hear that I am a monster and drain any one near me when the feeling becomes more than I can bare or control." she was now shaking with fear of what she was surrounded by and what she had apparently become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"Thats what we all do sweet heart calm down... Elle murmurs soothingly. We are all monsters deep inside... You must be newly Embraced, you will learn to control yourself better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Looking into her eyes with the fear of a small child Leighanne takes a deep breath to try and control herself "What will you do with me now?" she asks the edge of fear in her voice of what the answer will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:32 pm

We must take you to be acknowledged to the Seneschal, and find you a place to stay... There are many of us here, there is no need to be afraid... she says soothingly trying to calm the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Reed nodded.

There was nothing else to be done but do the correct procedure within the city. "
Miss Moraine, I'll hail a taxi, while you explain Miss Leigh to the exact nature of what she and us are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Leighanne looks from one to the other of the people standing in front of her "Alright I'll go with you." she says but she is still trying to figure out how to get away from these two she is still trying to keep herself under control and so far she seems to be doing a good job of it she gives herself an inward smile "Lead the way and I will follow." she thinks to herself is she can get them in front of her maybe then she can maker her break these two have threatened her one to many times and she wanted nothing to do with the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:52 pm

Look... If you run? Then I have to send the Hounds after you... And you wont like that at all... Let's get you acknowledged and settled in for the night okay? she comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:56 pm

"If I try to go anywhere but with you, you will send dogs after me..." her thoughts trail off deciding she doesn't want to know what these people call hounds she lowers her head slightly loosing her look of defiance and resigns herself to what ever her fate may be if she goes with this woman. "Lead the way you have my word I will not go anywhere but where you are taking me." for the time being anyway she adds in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 am

Reed waited for a moment.

Then, Reed went to the corner of the street to hail a taxi, while he kept an eye on the two lady behind him. Soon, a taxi pull up to the side of the street, Reed opened the door for them. "
After you, Miss Moraine, Miss Leigh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:27 am

Elle slides in first, letting Leigh sit in the middle.

She stays quiet, not sure about the taxi driver, and has him head to the seneschals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 am

~NARRATION~

The cabby looks up and grins at the threesom...one a little upset and two that look like predators...guess that guys getting lucky tonight.

Where to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Take us to the (address of Shadow's Sanctum) please. Quickly, thank you. she comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 pm

~NARRATION~

The cabby takes off and twenty five minutes later pulls up to a medium sized house. Accross the street from a gravyeard

{Start new scene in new thread please}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down