Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9pm at the Museum

Go down

9pm at the Museum Empty 9pm at the Museum

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 pm

Despite not really wanting to come back to the Museum, Asa didn't particularly want the Harpy where he had met Quinton, either.

Walking in, he headed to Rahyna's office.

If he could manage to piss her off, too, he'd have exacta. Who could he call for trifecta? Just pull a goddamn hat trick on the night.

9pm at the Museum Asabanner

Back to top Go down

9pm at the Museum Empty Re: 9pm at the Museum

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:54 pm

Rahyna was sitting at her desk awaiting Asa when he entered she gave him a smile "Please have a seat." she gestured towards one of the chairs in front of her desk "I have something to discuss with you."

https://2img.net/h/i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr102/punkin188/11709-2.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:56 pm

Asa sat down and waited patiently for Rahyna to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:05 pm

Rahyna leans over her desk slightly and then starts to speak "I have asked to speak with you because I have concerns of the way certain members of your covenent have brought light to aspects of the way your covenent works. I know this light is unwanted." she sits back and watches Asa's reaction to her words.

9pm at the Museum Rahynabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Covenant?

"Indeed," Asa agreed. "And I defnitely appreciate your sharing those concerns. Could you please elaborate?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:19 pm

"I can tell you that the Daeva clan now knows exactly how much power the Invicutus have within the city I can tell you that you have currently two Priscus with in your covenant you being one of them and the Mehket Priscus as well and this is information that I am sure you would not like to openly advertise in front of new kindred that have not even been acknowledged within the city and two of those happen to be Carthian." Rahyna spills the information she has on the table and then waits for his reaction or for further questions.

9pm at the Museum Rahynabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Asa had to work at not letting his jaw drop.

Who would say something like that? She also said the Daeva clan. A clan meeting? That meant either Jason Andrews --who no one had seen in weeks-- or Charles Black. Jason Andrews was also a member in good standing. From the way Icarus had pulled on Black's tie, he doubted that was true for him.

"Thank you very much," Asa said, glancing at her tattoo. "I am glad to see the Invictus has valuable friends."

He wanted to ask; and the way she wore it, invited the question. Still, it struck him as the type of thing that one was told about -- not that one asked about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Rahyna smiled at Asa "I felt this matter should be brought to the attention of the Invictus think nothing of it I am sure you would have done the same." rising from her chair she slides around her desk and takes the chair next to him "So Priscus Clarke you have not taken me up on my offer of a tour therefore I take it you have been busy I hope it is not too much longer until you can come out for a proper visit that does not involve city politics of some sort." again giving him a warm smile she adds "Oh and you must bring Mrs. Ishani as a thank you for what she did the last time she was here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 pm

Asa's smile didn't quite touch his eyes as he nodded. "Yes, forgive me for that. Between the attacks and the unfortunate revelations about Gabriel Marcus, things have been a bit hectic."

"Of course I'll bring Ishani, it would give us an excuse to spend some time together," he said with a look of mock exasperation. Turning towards her slightly, he continued, "Speaking of city politics, I've never met the new Seneschal. Can you tell me anything about her?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:23 am

Rahyna had figured someone would come and ask about her she sighs slightly "Ahhh Shadow yes I know quite a bit about her tell me what you would like to know." she figured this was the best approach give only specifics that he wants to know nothing more nothing less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 am

Asa's answered, eyes filled with laughter. "Only if she has any pet peeves -- I wouldn't want to start things off poorly with her. And, of course, contact information," he added.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:51 am

Rahyna considers his question the looks at him and smiles "Well I can tell you that she does not appreciate it when someone is rude and also when people try to force their opinion on her she likes to be in control of her own decisions and not have other people's shoved down her throat." she gets up and walks back around her desk pulling out a piece of paper she writes down a phone number and the address to the chapter house for Asa and hands it to him "You will be able to reach her hear almost anytime."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:18 am

Asa read the information and put it in his pocket. I

t was a shame, a chapter house?

Not that he was discriminatory, it had just always been pleasurable to visit the theatre. Sometimes the strains of the orchestra in the background had been welcome.

Then again, perhaps now he could go to the theater and not think about 'business'.

"Thank you very much," Asa said. "For everything. Please let me know if there's anything I can do it return."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:32 am

"As I have already stated I had concern for the Invictus as a hole and I am fully aware that you prefer to hold your cards a little closer to your chest rather than putting them on the table for any to see as they walk by I have no doubt that you would have done the same if you were in my shoes therefore I expect nothing in return." She walks around her desk once more and extending a hand to Asa "It has been very good to see you again Priscus Clarke and look forward to another visit without so much politics involved."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 am

Asa took her hand and smiled. "Of course. Once things slow down, Ishani and I will figure out when we can slip away. Maybe Hound Davis would be willing to cover us, if we covered him," he said as his smile broke into a grin.

"It is always a pleasure," Asa said before taking his leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down