Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians))

Go down

Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians)) Empty Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians))

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:26 am

Dr. Asaan sat in the staff room as he was in the last meeting, his legs propped up on a coffee table, smoking a black. He'd sent Julia upstairs to direct people onwards, and now he was waiting for Seraphina to show up, so he wasn't completely in the dark during the meeting. That would be quite fun, really.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians)) Empty Re: Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians))

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:34 am

Seraphina pulled into the parking lot and went up to Julia and got directions as to where to go for this meeting.

Entereing the room Seraphina looks around and sees Akasha sitting there she walks up and sits next to him and smiles "Prefect it is good to see you this evening."

Back to top Go down

Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians)) Empty Re: Hello, Carthians ((Attn: Carthians))

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:36 am

[color:eef2=92cd1c]"Good evening, dear." He smiles back, and watches the door. "Perhaps you could explain a little more before everyone gets here? I'd like to know as much as possible."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:45 am

"From what was told to me at my clan meeting something killed the Prince, Hound Davis, and Harpy Karsh we were asked by Shadow who has assumed the seat as prince to hold clan and covenant meetings to get an accurate head count of who is around and who is missing these are suppose to be brought to the new prince's Harpy Rahyna she has also opinted Primogen Erika Brady as her seneshal and Primogen Elle Moraine as her new hound that is about all the information that I have at this time." Seraphina closes her eyes a moment as she goes through everything else "Oh and I did notice that there was a notice posted in the Elysium as well that said that once all clan and covenant meetings were finished all the Priscus and covenant heads were to go to the Chapter House for a meeting with Prince Shadow." looking to Akasha Seraphina wonders how all of this is affecting him and if this will change what The Movement will strive towards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:50 am

[color:5a29=92cd1c]He looks thoughtful for a few moments, then hmms quietly, and then just leans back in his seat. "Let's see how many show up. We can decide what to do from there. It would probably be quite prudent to not wander alone for now, though...did you know Karsh was nicknamed the Bloody for his efforts in stabilizing the city? Which basically included fighting, and winning, against a very large number of kindred."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

"I was not aware of that, if that is true then we should be very weary of something that can take down a Hound and someone who has such a reputation for fighting." Seraphina leans back as well and waits for others to arrive her mind going over everything to make sure she had not forgotten anything of importance to tell Akasha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:54 am

Reed whistles lightly as he enter the place where the meeting was going to take place. He see the familiar Julia - and her nonchalant expression - as she gives him the direction for which room to take. He head downs and enters the door for the room meeting.

"
Good evening, Lady, Gents." He greets them before finding himself a seat to wait for the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 pm

"Good evening, Reed." Dr. Asaan leans back again, butting out the black in the ashtray next to the couch. "Do you know of any others that might be joining us?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Elle arrives, all dark and lovely as usual, wearing a sleek outfit that makes her look somewhat less sexy and much more ass-kicking.

She knocks gently on the door, holding her head high, terribly shy of covenants, having been unaligned so long.

"Hi Reed." she murmurs, then nods to Dr. Asaan. "Dr. Asaan I presume?" she asks, "I would like to speak with you but if you have private meeting stuff to attend to I can wait outside."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Reed glance back over his shoulder and smiled before turning to Asaan, "I believe I do, Doctor."

"
Glad you could make it, Elle" He said. He pulls out his phone and type a few text before sending before replacing back to his person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:22 pm

"I can wait outside until the meeting proper is over," Elle says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Dr. Asaan looks the woman over for a few moments, then shrugs. "That would probably be best. The meeting was called for Carthian members, after all."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Reed coughed lightly, "Miss Moraine, you shouldn't be too shy, I asked you to come afterall."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Elle tilts her head at the Doctor's words, then walks back out, nodding to Reed, tossing her dark hair over her shoulder as she walks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm

"Are there any other current members to make an appearance?" Dr Asaan looks at Reed, frowning just slightly.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:09 pm

"I think so - but I wanted to introduce Miss Moraine - since she had an interest in our humble covenant." Reed replied, "However, I don't believe anyone else will be coming, Doctor."

Remembering that Wrench had been recalled back to LA for some stuff he had to take care of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Dr. Asaan stands, and walks over to the door, glancing outside, before closing it. "Then perhaps she could have stayed long enough to talk about it." He shrugs, and leans against the door. "I take it both of you know what's going on in the city?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:17 pm

"Yeah, I was there when the transfer of power happened." Reed stated, "As well as feeling that sudden dread - that caused it. I mean the transfer of power that is."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Seraphina nods and then looks at Akasha to see if he has any of his own comments to add to the sudden power change that has happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:16 pm

"Then there's not really any new business to deal with at the moment. Prince Shadow has called a meeting of all heads, so perhaps I will call a true meeting afterwards." He then turns back to Reed, "If she wishes to join our covenant, then she should speak with me. We might not be stuck in tradition like some of our finer friends, but I will not condone flightiness when we are so few."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 pm

"Understandable, Doctor Asaan, however - she is still unsure - and she was called on her other duties, thus give her apologizes since she was unsure how long this meeting was going to be." Reed replied without a blink of an eyelash, "And if you noted, it was the reason why she wanted to speak with you upon arrival, to tell you of her interest. I surmise it would have been convenient for her to come and speak with you, however, I will check next time. And technically, she is not part of the covenant but a potential member - which I would advise to be a bit more hospitable for future members. However, I will give her your advice, Doctor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Seraphina looks to Reed "You must also understand that even though someone has a title within the city a lot of people are on edge at this point in time we need to gather information of what is left of our covenant not have a recruiting drive to confuse the numbers right now... all though I am all for strengthening our power base within the city I feel that it should perhaps wait until the end of the two weeks given for clan and covenant meetings to take place then we start recruiting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Reed turn his attention to Seraphina with a gentle smile, "Miss Seraphina - I only brought Miss Moraine because she expressed interests in our humble covenant - and saw no reason why I should not bring her to the meeting in order for her to see if the covenant was right for her. Afterall, if she's interested and willing to join - how can I say no. I had made no effort yet of recruiting her or anyone else. All I did was just talking about my feeling of the covenant. Or perhaps I should keep my opinions of the covenant to myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:38 pm

"Mr Hyland that is not what I said and you know it I just sated that at this particular time it may not have been a good idea to invite someone whether they are interested in the covenant or not to a meeting when you apparently had to see the notices in the Elysiums otherwise you would not be here and knew that these meetings should be only for a head count not recruitment things of that matter should have been left until after these meetings are over with." after her statement she returns Reed's smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:41 pm

"Just make sure to tell her that if she wishes to join, that she should speak with me. Now, if you are done arguing with us, you may leave." Dr. Asaan stands, and pulls open the door. "The Prince has called a meeting of heads, I have more important things to do than worry about your new girlfriend getting into your covenant."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm

"Miss Seraphina as you surmise - I did read the notice for the meeting head count - however, like I stated I brought her here because it was convenient for her to meet with Dr. Asaan. As I said earlier -and may I add, she also stated she wanted to speak with Dr. Asaan after the meeting about her interest in the covenant before her other Hound duty called her elsewhere. Now, I'm going rescind from further discussion because it's not contributing anything - it's past now. So, I apologize for my actions."

Reed arched an eyebrow - "My covenant, sir? I will take my leave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Dr. Asaan waits until Reed has gone, and then turns to Seraphina, closing the door again. "Find out what you can about her. The only things I know is that she dated the late Davis. An Invictus."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:00 pm

"I will see what I can come up with is there anything else I can help you with this evening?" she smiles slightly to Akasha knowing where she may start this investigation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:01 pm

"That's all for now..well, actually..do you know directions to where Prince Shadow will be holding this meeting?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:02 pm

"I do here I will draw you a map" she pulls out a pen and a piece of paper and draws a map to the chapter house that she remembered seeing posted in the Elysium.

"if you need anything else from me please give me a call and let me know." she stands and starts to gather her stuff so that she can leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:04 pm

"Of course. Thank you for showing up this evening." He smiles, and opens the door for her again.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down