Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Morgue (attn: Carthians)

3 posters

Go down

Into the Morgue (attn: Carthians) Empty Into the Morgue (attn: Carthians)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Reed has the drivers follow his direction - to the hospital where Dr. Asaan worked and held the prior meetings. There was a bit of underlying nervousness that spasm throughout his body - but he knew at this point, he should just convert it into a form of zeal. No, that was not quite right either - he need to come in the hospital in a relax state - because all he was doing is notifying the doctor about the situation.

And beside, he was the leader, he can't allow weakness bleed through his confidence - if he going to do it then he best do it quickly. He waited until the rest of the group exited the vehicle before he told them what they would be doing, "
We're going in, Ace and Laura, you'll keep watch outside of the room, Alaric and Jack, you're with me when I enter the room to deliver the situation to the Dr. Asaan. Afterward, if there is no problem, we'll exit the building and head back to Alaric's yacht - so we can enjoy the rest of the fete and begin plans for the covenant."

Back to top Go down

Into the Morgue (attn: Carthians) Empty Re: Into the Morgue (attn: Carthians)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Alaric nods as they get out of the halted vehicle, staying on Reed's right hand side.

Ace gets out and bumps his shoulder into Laura's with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 pm

"Yes boss," Laura says, firing off a mock salute followed by a wink to let him know she's game ready. "Come on, Ace, lets stand to attention."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Jack nodded as he got out of the car and stood to Reeds right.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Reed looks at each for a moment, before heading into the hospital and approached a nurse that was walking by - turning on his power - he polite ask where good doctor would be currently in. The nurse feeling the subtle power of Reed's majesty - told him the location to the Good Doctor's location.

He walk down toward the elevator and took the lowest level before hitting the basement and where the hospital's morgue was located - he travel down the hallway to the room to the left - and politely knocking on the door, before allowing Reed to enter, "
Dr. Asaan, I have some things I would like to discuss with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Alaric stays at his side, relaxed and handsome as ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Fri May 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Jack stands by Reed, relaxed but obviously alert to anything that might happen.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri May 01, 2009 11:47 pm

The staff room is currently occupied with about five or six nurses and doctors on break. "You'll want the morgue. Remind me to get the name of which nurse gave you access to the staff room." says one of the doctors, standing up when you just casually walk in.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 am

Reed turn on his powers as he smile and nodded, "Ah, I apologise for intruding, you said the morgue - which door would that one be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 12:11 am

"Down the hall. Look for the cold room."

They don't look amused.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:24 am

Reed nodded again, "Thank you."

Exiting the room, he shake his head before going toward the Asaan's office, where he should have gone in the first place - he had turn off his powers. "
Let's go to the cold room and see if he's there if not, to his office." He said, keeping the annoyance out of his voice.

He headed toward the morgue room - which was down the hall - he would enter the room and see if the doctor was in there, if not, the group would go to the Asaan's office - which they should've done so in the first place.

Either way, he would move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 12:33 am

Dr. Asaan is busy working over a corpse, laid out on one of those large metal tables. He's busy pulling a liver out of the body when you three walk inside.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:35 am

Alaric glances over his shoulder to Ace and Laura who hang out in the hall. He stays with Reed and Jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:59 am

"Dr. Asaan, pardon the interruption, but I have a few issues to inform you." Reed said, walking in the cold room, already feeling all the warm that he had gather from the previous area draining from his body, something that he disliked about being a Kindred - the lack of temperature regulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 1:03 am

Dr. Asaan puts the liver in the scale above the body and turns around, pushing the mask up without getting it all bloody, "What is it, Reed?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:35 am

Reed trying to keep his mind from what Asaan is doing - or just plain imagining that thing that was on the scale that use to be a human liver wasn't one - walk a few steps to make sure that he was heard, if the good doctor decided to use a power tool for any more extraction.

Reed steel himself, "Asaan, the Carthian Movement is dying a slow death under your administration, therefore The Movement has elected to invest me as the new prefect, thus I am here as a courtesy to tell you that you are no longer recognized as the prefect of the Carthian Movement. From this moment, you have two choices - either you may join the movement that elected myself as leader or you can consider yourself unaligned. You don't have to tell me what your choice will be at this moment - you may call me later once you made your decision. Now, I'll apologize again for the interruption and leave you to the rest of your evening.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 1:43 am

Dr. Asaan crosses his arms over his labcoat, and suddenly his presence is a bit more intimidating to Reed and Jack as his beast unmasks itself. "The Carthian Movement is known for it's elections, this much is true. However, what it is also known for in this city is instability. By attempting to create a rift, you are only proving the accusations that others would call upon us. I am the Carthian Prefect, and you WILL yield to that. You may call yourself whatever you wish, but this is my covenant to run, and if you had actually fucking listened at the last meeting, you would know that any 'dying' it may be doing is solely because of this dissent." He shakes his head, takes off the mask, and steps forward.

"You will obey this chain of command, or you may leave the Movement, but under no circumstances will there be division in the ranks in this time of trouble. The Prince at the time of our last meeting gave us two weeks to get our business in order, and then continue as normal as we worked together as a city to find this creature that plagues us. Consider this a social censuring." Asaan finishes this last word with a rather nasty sneer on his face as he activates the strange and unusual ability of his blood.

Spoiler:
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 1:48 am

(( Jack has the highest Contested Resistance pool; Jack rolls Composure+Blood Potency to Resist for group, versus Asaan's 7 successes. Failure means that Jack and Reed accept that they are of a lower station than Asaan for the Duration of the Scene. ))
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sat May 02, 2009 3:42 am

Spoiler:
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 3:52 am

Ace looks at Laura, since the group hasnt come out yet, he assumes something is going poorly.

"Looks like it might be up to us gorgeous," he says to the Gangrel girl. "So, I guess the plan is, walkin, take over, get everyone out." he says calmly, leaning against the wall, glad that he and Laura stayed outside the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat May 02, 2009 4:24 am

Laura yawns, feigning interest. "Maybe we should give it a minute, just in case."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Reed smiles a smile that does not quite reach his eyes with a slight bow, "As you say, Prefect Asaan, forgive me for the interruption." He turn to walk out of the morgue leaving the good doctor alone, Asaan was the prefect, and there would be no division for this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Dr. Asaan gives it a moment to sink in, and then waves a hand before Reed and company leave. "Just a moment, Mr. Hyland. I have a task for you, I'd like you to call Seneschal Rahyna, and let her know that while the Movement has been troubled, it will be of any help it can spare in the hunt for whomever is killing our own, and that my leadership is now of no question."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 12:50 am

As he was heading out, Reed holding the door open and able to see his coterie, about to signal them that they were leaving - Reed pauses. He turn his attention toward Asaan - whom was giving him orders - to call his Priscus and let her know about the cooperation of the covenant and no question of Asaan's leadership.

"
Of course, Prefect Asaan, I'll be happy to notify Seneschal Rahyna about the Covenant's cooperation to investigate the recent killing and to let her know that there is no questioning of your leadership." Reed said, pulling out his phone to dial the Seneschal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 1:31 am

~~Narration~~

With Jack and Reed halfway to the door, Reed stops to make a phone call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Reed fulfilling the task, hangs up the phone then replacing it into his person, "The killer, or killers, has struck again - the recent victims this time were Madam Lioni and Seraphina. I will be bid you a pleasant evening, Dr. Asaan, I have some investigation to do for this evening."

He gives a slight nod, then walking out and exiting the room - leaving the morgue and then leaving the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon May 04, 2009 8:39 am

As Reed breezes past, Laura turns to look at Ace with utter confusion in her eyes, before grabbing Ace by the arm and dragging him after their coterie mate.

"Reed, wait up," she yells at his fleeting back.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Alaric and Ace follow him out ot the car, where everyone gets in and heads back to the ship.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Dr. Asaan went back to work, and as he was finishing up the last autopsy, he heard the door creak open, and doesn't bother turning. "What is it now?"

He waits a moment, and when he doesn't here an answer, he turns to look.. "What are you doing here?"

>END SCENE<
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down