Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into a Gilded Cage ((Attn: Lily Patrons))

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Into a Gilded Cage ((Attn: Lily Patrons)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into a Gilded Cage ((Attn: Lily Patrons))

Post by DaevaDude Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:05 am

Narration:
The tall guy looks disinterested in going back in, but when Hector mentions someone thinking bikers are preening madonnas, he looks sort of pissed.

Seeing him pissed off helps Hector recognize him. He remembers him as someone who was peripherally associated with the Circle in LA many years back... a Gangrel with a reputation for liking to get in fights and being impulsive. His name, as Hector recalls, is Leo. Apparently he's learned some new tricks since then, including the ability to mask his Beast.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Into a Gilded Cage ((Attn: Lily Patrons)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Into a Gilded Cage ((Attn: Lily Patrons))

Post by Laufrey Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:44 pm

Hector smiles as it looks as though the biker is going to go along with his idea and starts to head back into the Lilly only to stop short. Turning back upon Leo who he'd never actually let out of his sight, "Leo! I thought you looked familiar, I'll be damned! It's Hector, few years back in LA working with the old Crone." Almost as an aside he adds, "Feisty bitch." His smile then turns more to a Cheshire cat style more so than not, "I just got here as things sort of, well, we can later about it. I hope you know somebody I can talk to around here as few enough of the night owls come out to play in the open here." He begins walking backward to go inside motioning for Leo to follow as he continues, "Come on and we can talk some, maybe figure something out, oh and I'm not sure if my friend is just a little odd in certain ways or is something other than a mortal so you know." Hector makes his attempts to be inviting as possible despite any protests.
Laufrey
Laufrey

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2