Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura after work... (Attn:Darren)

Go down

Aura after work... (Attn:Darren) Empty Aura after work... (Attn:Darren)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am

Aura spends a fun filled night at The Gilded Lily, learning quickly how to make drinks from the current bar tender, and serving everyone. The night starts to wear down, and she sees Darren by the door when the crowd finally disperses. She is wiping down the chic bar top when the doors finally close and she looks over to him.

Do you want a drink mon'ami Darren? she asks, smiling that room lighting smile.

Back to top Go down

Aura after work... (Attn:Darren) Empty Re: Aura after work... (Attn:Darren)

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:58 am

Darren still can't beleive his luck. Despite not receiving a text back from Neil, he turned up anyway, just in case, only to find the stunning Aura to be the new bartender! Neil certainly knew how to pick 'em. Once the crowds had dispersed quietly into the night, Darren took off his tie and screwed it into his pocket, going over to the bar whee Aura offered him a drink.

"Yes please, that'll be lovely. What d'you reckon I'd like?" he says, smiling back, an obvious attempt at flirting.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:31 am

Hmmmmm, she rests her elbows on the bartop, pondering hard.

Scotch on the rocks? she asks hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:44 pm

"Sounds good," he replies and waits for his drink. Taking it from her petite hands, Darren takes a sip and places the glass on the bar top.

"So, how did Neil get so lucky in hiring you, Aura? I suppose he needed a beautiful face to get people through the doors, especially after they see my ugly mug," Daren says, chuckling.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 pm

She laughs, the sound as alluring as music.

Do not measure yourself so short Darren, you are very handsome, she smiles at him.

I am having so much fun, it is so good to get out every night... And to have friends like you at my place of work? Magnifique! she smiles at him, wanting to ask him to help her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Darren can feel himself blushing and looks away, pretending to scan the club. "So, Aura, do you know anywhere in Sacramento that holds boxing matches? I'm looking to get back on the circuit."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Boxing? I do not know of any but that gives me an idea. Mon'ami, I have no skills whatsoever in defending myself...Do you think perhaps? You could teach me something? she asks, her gaze hopeful and lovely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Suprised, Darren smiles, putting his fists up to his face in a mock guard. "Yeah, I could do that," he says, "so long as you don't rough me up too much."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:22 pm

She laughs beautifully.

But what can I do in exchange for you mon'Darren? she asks, tilting her head and leaning a little closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Lowering his hands , Darren looks suddenly like a lost puppy as his eyes seem to glaze over from staring at Aurelie's angelic beauty. Shaking it off, he simply replies by saying, "That, Miss Aura. You could teach me how to be so...charming; not such a direct brute that people take me for." He looks down, feeling embarassed.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Oui... I would be so glad to, she smiles reassuringly, very close to him, in a very empty club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

"Cool," Darren says, suddenly very aware of how close they are. Stepping back as he feels his pulse quicken, he quickly tries to change the subject.

"So, erm, when do you want to start," he asks. "Actually, come round the front and put you hands up in fists; lets take a look at your footwork."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm

She moves back when he does, a tiny guilty apologetic smile quirking her full lips, her hunger and honest attraction to the man getting the best of her.

She comes around the bar, sliding off her high heels, barely reaching his nose in height when her heels are off.

I was a ballet dancer, I dont think that helps you fight,
she smiles, explaining where all of her natural grace comes from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:54 pm

"Ballet? You probably have better footwork than me then," Darren replies, laughing. Watching her, he can't help but notice how perfect she is. "Don't worry about the fighting, Aura, it all comes from decent footwork first. Here, try this." He moves behind her and palces his palms gently on her elbows to raise her hands by her head.

"Are you left or right handed?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Right handed... she murmurs softly loving how warm his hands feel on her arms. She raises her hands to where he tells her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm

"Ok, then take your right leg back and keep your right hand close to your jawline; acts as a bit of protection," he instructs, close to her ear. He extends her left arm forwards a bit, just past her chin, stretching over her petite sholuder as he does.

"This hand acts as your fence, your alarm," he comments, grinning wile indicating Aura's left hand. "When someone comes within range, you can either jab it out or wait for them to set off the alarm. Then," He whispers, "you throw out your reverse hand for the knockout." As he says this, Darren thrusts Aura's right arm forward at shoulder level. "Light's out, sucka!"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 pm

She laughs, leaning back just a little so she is touching along his chest, getting more hungry, and admittedly more needy by the minute.

Oui? That is all it takes? she asks softly, becoming more distracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:19 pm

"Yes, that's all.." Darren can't help but be drawn in, his arms moving closer as his voice trails away.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

She turns in his arms so that her perfect form is pressed to his chest, standing on her tip toes to drag her full lips along his throat, liking to feel safe in strong arms when she has felt so weak as of late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Darren's eyes closes as he leans down to the angel in front of him.

What am I doing, he thinks. Why me? then enters his head, not sure if this was real.

The hell to it, Darren thinks, taking Aura in his powerful arms and draws her in, closer than he has allowed anyone for a long, long time.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:28 pm

She tilts up her chin, finding his mouth in a soft slow kiss, leaning into him, arms sliding around his neck, a tiny sigh of desire escaping her perfect lips, admittedly for blood, but it is still a terribly intoxicating sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

~CODA~
Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda walks in and looks around....guess they closed he thinks.

Hey anyone seen Neil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Despite his size and strength, Darren feels helpless in Aurelie's arms and allows every inhibition disolve away to bliss.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Aura is dragging her fingers down a broad shoulder, her mouth open to deepen the kiss, her body melting against brawn and muscle when she jumps like a startled deer at the unfamiliar voice.

She stays against his chest, not letting go of him as she looks over her shoulder, absolutely not willing to lose this moment to the tattooed freak from the other night.

I have not seen him, and we are closed sir, she murmurs, her voice having a very very subtle edge to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Darren can't seem to hear much above the rising heartbeat that threatens to engulf him but his reactions to danger are second to none and he feels Aura tense suddenly.

In an instant, Darren releases Aurelie and faces Tats from the other night. "As she says mate, we're closed. I'll take a message for him, if you want?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 pm

~CODA~
Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

At muscles reaction he shakes his head....hands go up in a no foul motion. Sighing...he turns and stops and then turns back

Could you tell him I was looking for him....Thanks...

He walks out, 'Damn muscle head lock the door BEFORE the moves if you don't want to be walked in on' Thinks Coda as he gets on his bike.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 pm

Darren turns back to Aurelie. "I'm sorry about that," he whispers.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm

That's alright... She breathes, curling back against him, having been momentarily frightened that he didnt want more when he stepped away, but reassured by his soft voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Darren leans down until his lips are barely touching hers.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Mmmmm, she breathes softly, letting their kisses get deeper and deeper before she slides her lips along his jaw again, then down his neck, kissing softly there, her blood singing through her veins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Darren's eyes close as her lips kiss his neckline and he exhales a small breath at the touch.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Her tongue gently tastes the skin along his strong neck, fingers still running over his shoulders and back as she bites, purring softly and needily against his skin, the girl completely pressed against him.

Her feeding style is gentle and sensuous as always, loving how he tastes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Darren's eyes open momentarily, a small gasp replaced by the full blown sensualness of the moment, the most perfect of his life. No bout or pump of adrenaline could mimic this feeling, and Darren falls completely and utterly head over heels for this woman.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm

She takes just enough from him, not wanting to make him woozy, and licks the small wounds, arms tight around him nuzzling against the curve of his throat and kissing there, waiting to go to his lips again until her mouth has cleared of the taste of his blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:56 pm

He looks down to her, a strange look in his eyes that disappears when Darren views Aurelie in her full beauty. "Are you ok, was I a bit forward?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Mmmmmm no, I am wonderful, you were not too foreward... she breathes, finding his mouth again for more kisses, the girl loving kisses above many things in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:53 pm

"So," he says, trying not to giggle like a school boy after his first kiss, "when do you wanna start training?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Whenever you are free mon'ami... she smiles, pulling back with a final long kiss.

Tomorrow after work perhaps? If it is not too late for you? I feel that all women should be able to defend themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 pm

"I agree. Just remember, its all in the footwork," Darren replies, performing an elaborate shuffle with his feet, trying to make Aurelie laugh. "Take my number, though, just in case."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:10 pm

That intoxicating laugh rings again, her smile wide and lovely.

And you take mine...Merci... Until tomorrow Darren, think of me... I will be thinkging of you... she murmurs, casting him a softer more revealing smile, not lying in the least, preferring to be curled safe in strong arms than alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:12 pm

"Aye, thanks," he says, looking around. "Well, better lock up otherwise Neil will have my job if I don't. Can I walk you anywhere?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:18 pm

No, but thank you again... I will see you tomorrow night.. she smiles, sliding her heels back on and grabbing her purse. She blows him a kiss from the doorway and heads home to Asylum, quite happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down