Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Museum (ATTN:Ghoster, Zero, Logos, & Guy)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back to the Museum (ATTN:Ghoster, Zero, Logos, & Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to the Museum (ATTN:Ghoster, Zero, Logos, & Guy)

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm

"Hey, that's cool," Zero nodded to Ollie, and starts to peel off from the group. "I'm gonna hit Avalon tonight; but hey, Logos -- if you need some help with that, hit me up. I know some tricks, solid tricks." He gives a wave and pads off in his sandals.

Maybe Cal wanted to smoke one last bowl before he left.

Back to top Go down

Back to the Museum (ATTN:Ghoster, Zero, Logos, & Guy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to the Museum (ATTN:Ghoster, Zero, Logos, & Guy)

Post by Benjamin Wed May 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Looking to Zero "I'll call you, too, if I'm thinking about going back to the park. Who knows, maybe you'll feel like coming out."
Ah, that explained it. Zero's compensating because he's still in the closet. Val's demeanor softens in regards to him.
Only a bit though.

Back to Guy and Val "Come on. I'll show you where my place is at and we can talk on the way. You still got questions, right?"
"Good lord yeah. I have my own car, actually. Do you mind if I follow?"
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 06, 2009 8:43 pm

"That was Dr. Primoria, she's the head of the museum...and the Mysterium," he said to Logos, whispering the last part. "So what do you say, LG? Wanna help me get in trouble?" He grinned.

"See ya around, Zero," he says with a wave to the departing figure. He was less than optimistic about Zero's continued assistance, but you never know...

He turns to Ollie. "Anyway, yeah, I can see you have your hands full," he says, smiling at Guy and Val (mostly Val), "so get at me tomorrow. But, listen, that Armor I gave Guy is going to end soon, and with that freak out there...Just make sure they both know how to write up some Armor before you send them away tonight, Prof, ok?"

Ghoster hesitates for a moment as he tries to remember something. "Oh yeah, Ollie, how do you plan to figure out where Guy's...talents...lie?" He had also noticed how quickly Ollie had submitted to Tyria's order, and he was curious what that was all about, but he could wait until tomorrow to ask.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sciurrus Wed May 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Guy breaths a sigh of relief at knowing he had a roof over his head. His back up plan had been to sleep at a halfway house and that didn't sound very fun at all.

To Ollie "Thanks dude. I will try to get out on my own as quick as possible."

Guys ears perk up at Ghoster mentioning figuring out what his talents where but he wasn't going to push the subject himself. From the sound of the rest of Ghosters conversation Ollie had a lot going on right now and had just gotten a lot more handed to him.
Sciurrus
Sciurrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Valkyrie tries something to see if any of the grand total of two magic lessons she's had stuck, forming an Imago. Her intent was to build some protection, since apparently she was supposed to need it for some reason, but a stray memory about the past 48 hours spoils the whole thing and she tries pulling down Time instead. The spell fizzles with a purely internal sensation something like a full body sneeze, only backwards. She shakes her head and tries again, this time carefully not thinking about not thinking about anything else. It works, but just barely.

She looks at Ollie and Ghoster and asks, "What freak are you talking about?"

Spoiler:
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Ollie laughs a little at Val's mention of her following him in her car. "Yeah, in that case you should probably give Guy and me and ride over there if it's ok. I don't own a car. Usually if I can't skate there I take the bus, ya know?"

To Ghoster: "I aint gonna let em run off unprotected, bro. No worries. As to that other thing, Guy's path, I figure being innovative will get me further with Tyria than a shit-ton of questions, right? Once I get Guy situated I'll see what I can't figure out from his nimbus, and then if I still need help I'll ask someone."

His senses pick up on Val's spellcasting and he gives her an encouraging smile. "Was that a bit of magic? There ya go. You just need to practice? Don't worry about the freak we were talking about. I'll explain all that but not on the museum steps. Which way to your ride? Hey, Guy. You good to go check out that couch we were talking about?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu May 07, 2009 12:02 am

What adult does not own a car? I had a car when I was sixteen. "It's this way. I am I taking you too Logos?"
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Thu May 07, 2009 2:38 am

"I don't know. Ollie seems to be in charge of you and I'm not going to get in the way of teaching. And Ghoster mentioned something about getting in trouble. I'm not sure what he means but it sounds fun or at least will be fun to watch." He grins.
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sciurrus Thu May 07, 2009 9:10 am

"Yea lets bounce"
Sciurrus
Sciurrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 am

(( End Scene - Start new Scene(s) ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2