Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consilium Meeting

+5
Premsyl
Thistle
roadnottaken
Lexi
tsameti
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Consilium Meeting Empty Consilium Meeting

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:34 am

~~Narration~~

The Citizen's Hotel is nice -- not the nicest, but close. Perfect for a nice corporate meeting. Signs direct employees of The Pentacle Group to the main ballroom, which has been arranged as a typical corporate luncheon, with circular tables arranged in front of a long row of rectangular ones. The table flowers and seat covers, usually used for weddings, let guests know that this might be a formal occasion. Bottles of wine and menus decorate the tables, which are set.

Waiters stand by to refill glasses and take orders. An Asian man is speaking to a petite blonde woman at the row of tables in the front.

Tyria Primoria is also in attendance, talking to John Dee. He's wearing a nice suit from Banana Republic. She's traded her glasses and business attire for something a bit nicer.

Consilium Meeting Cons

Last edited by West on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Consilium Meeting Empty Re: Consilium Meeting

Post by tsameti Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 am

Consilium Meeting Phrymbarblue

Phrymides returns from the bathroom after a miniature panic. Apparently her dress's tag had been sticking out, which was horrifically embarrassing and she was nervous enough as it is. Her hair looks good though, it does look good right? She fights the urge to fuss with it, and instead joins Tyria and the Mystagogues. Where are Starling and Ruby? she wonders as she looks around the room, hoping for more familiar faces. More than once though, her gaze is drawn expectantly towards the Arrow tables; after all, they've turned the city on its head twice now and she can't help but feel curious about how that will shape this meeting.
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 am

Starling steps into the large room from a door somewhere to the side, his small beard groomed to perfection, and not a blemish on the sweater-suit combo he's chosen for tonight. His dark eyes sweep across the room, before he starts the long saunter across towards Tyria, his hands settling onto his hips as he watches the two chat for just a moment. "Well, Well, Well. I must say it's befitting to see you out of a business suit." He turns on the charm, and grins a little sheepishly as he waits for a response.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 am

Tyria beamed at Phrymides and Starling. Her Mystagogues were punctual, and looked perfect.

"You look lovely dear, stop fidgeting," she told Phrymides. "And that hair of yours, what I wouldn't give. You're a flatterer, Starling, and we both know you could give a rat's ass about what I wear," she said, pleased at the compliment.

As well as both knew Tyria, apparently she had decided to 'turn on' her social skills. She also seemed just the tiniest bit nervous.

Consilium Meeting Tyriabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:10 am

"Now, Now...just because I have no interest in what's under them doesn't mean I can't find your dress just smashing." He grins wide and picks up a drink from a passing waiter, taking a sip with one arm crossing his chest.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:18 am

Animus enters the room, looking slightly uncomfortable at the formality of the occasion. He looks around and, not seeing any of the people he's been working with, finally sits at a table near Andrade.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

A young man in his mid to late 20s enter. He seems a little unsure if he's in the right place. He wears black slacks, a sky blue shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and blue tie with green diagonals held with a silver clip. Overall it gives a kind of casual sunday dress vibe, without being too out of place.
Looking around he bends down and unrolls the hem of his right pant leg. Catching sight of Tyria and he heads over to the group of Mystagogues.
"Dr. Primoria, how are you doing?" he smiles, listening to her reply.
Addressing Starling and Phrymides he introduces himself.
"Hi, I'm Apotheosis. I also go by Theo. I'm fairly new to the work. Not sure if I've met you before at the museum, I'm not to good with faces and names." he smiles, shaking each of their hands.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:56 am

"I'll be sure to let you have it after this," Tyria answered Starling with a playful smile. "Well, hello Theo. I've seen you, but missed the chance to have a proper introduction. Let me introduce Starling, John, and Phrymides," she indicated the others.

How on Earth did someone with a poor memory join the Mysterium?

Consilium Meeting Tyriabanner

Jammer arrived a bit early. Not that he was the early type, but he wanted to the Apostates to see a friendly face. Looking around, he wondered if he was the only black Mage. Well, wait, there was that Polo fellow, but he ran off. Sighing, he sat.

Consilium Meeting Jammerbanner

Seeing Animus, Andrade approached. With a warm smile, she sat next to him. "Acolyte, these gatherings are opportunities, not to be wasted by just... sitting there."

Consilium Meeting Andradebanner

Zero arrived, dressed as carelessly as always. At least he wasn't staring off into space at random moments as he was wont to do. Seeing Animus, he went over, ignored Andrade, and just started talking. "Dude, Cal ain't coming. He said he signed on to figure stuff out, not get jacked in his own house..." Zero looks pretty upset at losing his tripmaster.

Consilium Meeting Zerobanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Starling nods his head in acknowledgment of Theo, "How nice to meet you." and then winks at Tyria after her statement about the dress.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Animus smiles back. "I'm sorry, I can never really feel comfortable at these gatherings, and being in a new city hasn't helped matters."

He relaxes slightly when Zero shows up. At least he's a familiar face, even if we've had our moments. "Calligan was incredibly lucky to survive the attack. That type of experience changes you." Animus is lost in thought for a moment, and his glance momentarily rests on the scar running the length of his forarm. Has it really been fourteen years?
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:36 pm

Ollie leaves his skate at the front desk and follows the signs back to the ballroom. He's wearing a black and white DC hoody, with wide-legged dark blue denim pants. He walks in, and after a quick scan of the room, sights Jammer. He makes his way over, snagging a seat.

"Hey, bro. How's it hangin? Man, I ain't ever seen this many workers in one place. Do they do these kinds of meetings around here a lot?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Porter makes his way into the ballroom. This time he is dressed in a more business casual style. A dark blue blazer over a white polo shirt and dress slacks. Being new to Sacremento, he has no idea who any of these mages are. So he spends most of his time wandering the fringe of the room trying to see if anyone is wearing anything that may denote what order they are in. Porter himself wearing a lapel pin that signifies his affiliation with the Mystagogues.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Joshua enters, looking uncomfortable and feeling vulnerable, in a business casual look: buttoned-down shirt, trousers, and dress shoes. There's a cup of coffee in his hand, unlidded and steaming.
He scans the room, and sees only a handful that he recognizes, but no Arrows. His face is blank, but inside he's groaning--seems that for now, he has no choice but to go be social with Animus. Which unfortunately means Zero. He sidles towards them, standing back a bit but not saying anything. Yes, this counts as "being social."
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Kai enters the ballroom chatting with Undrichmann. Kai is dressed in a grey pinstripe suit with a light beige shirt and a green stripe tie, Undrichmann is a little more dressed up for a funeral than a ballroom meeting, wearing a plain black suit with a black tie. Kai has a look of concern listening to Undrichmann, while Undrichmann looks none to happy about what they are chatting about.

Vex enters the room shortly after the Arrow. Carrying herself as confident as ever she strides over to Zilker. "Lovely venue don't you think? It's nice to see you again."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Kai flags Joshua down to come over to him and Undrichmann.
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:40 pm

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh and Werst enter shortly after Kai. She is not clinging to his arm this time. Instead, she stands tall (well as tall as her 5'6 height will allow) and confident, refusing to cling to West for com fort even though she is nervous as hell. She smiles to Vex and Tyria and gives a nod of respect to Undrichmann. Then, she leaves West's side, allowing him to do whatever he needs to do, and finds a seat at a table,.

Consilium Meeting Ankhbanner2

Consilium Meeting Tn_keira-knightley-64ff

Consilium Meeting West
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Starling grinned at Tyria, then slipped away, sipping on his drink as he walked through the room, eventually coming to stand behind Joshua, "No need to be shy, we're all friends here, at least for the next few hours anyway." and grins when the man turns to see who's speaking.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Andrade smiled at the Mages gravitating to her Acolyte. Although they didn't seem terribly social, it was nice to see things as they should be. "Animus, please introduce your friends," she said.

"Not that I know," Jammer told Ollie, "Man there were only like ten of us here six months ago, who needed a meeting?" Jammer looked a little worried at the prospect of things changing for him and the Rage.

West looked at Ankh, wondering what he was supposed to do. Flagging down a waiter, he got a beer for himself and a mineral water for her. She had told him that alcohol was poison, or something like that. Giving her the drink, he let her be and wandered over to Kai and Undrichmann, drinking his poison.

"Is that one of ours?" Tyria asked the others, indicating Porter.

Zilker greeted Vex with a nod and a smile. He still wasn't sure what to make of her, but wasn't going to let Niles' mistakes ruin her. "Indeed, it is. Know any of these people?"

Consilium Meeting Zilkerbanner

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:56 pm

Ekko entered the ballroom and looks around, scanning the crowd for anyone she may recognize. She'd had just gotten here last night and had rushed around to find something suitable to wear.

Figures my first night here and I get to come to a meeting of a bunch of people I don't know, who don't kn ow me. Yes, this is going to be fun. She thinks sarcasticly as she smiles and nods to people she passes. Finding an empty table, she takes a seat and pretends to fuss with something in her purse, hoping eyes are not watching her.

Consilium Meeting Tn_namie-amuro-spring-03-384x500
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Vex motions towards the table of Arrows.
"The man in the black suit is Undrichmann. He's the one who assumed charge after Cartright was murdered, but I assume you know him. The other two men at the Table are West and Kai. They are the ones who handled our little problem. The girl standing close but not to close to West is Ankh. She would be his apprentice, and though I'm not sure..." she trails off and continues pointing out others. "I assume you know most everyone else of note. Tyria, Jammer, Phrymides. Many of the faces here are brand new to me as well."
Kai
Kai

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Animus' thoughts return to the present as Andrade speaks. "This is Zero, of the Free Council, and Joshua, of the Arrows." He looks around briefly. "Fiddler should also be coming."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by tsameti Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Phrymides

Phrymides beams in greeting to the new Mystagogues. She'd terribly missed the rest of the cabal when they'd been sent away, and the promise of new faces invigorated her.
"Hello Theo, it's so good to meet you. Except for the turmoil, Sacramento is a really nice city. You'll be working at the museum, right? It will be awesome working with you, I'm sure." Tyria asks about Porter, and Phrymides thinks over the personnel charts she'd pored over for the past few days. "Oh, yes! Let me go say hello."

"Mr Porter! My name is Phrymides, I was wondering if you'd like me to introduce you to the rest of the team." She smiles winningly and indicates for him to follow her over to meet Tyria.

Gwenny

Gwenivelle takes her place at the door, uncomfortable and stuffy in her ridiculous dress clothes. "Crap, I'm making Hillary Clinton look sexy right now." She pouts. Her tasteless black and orange rimmed glasses serve as her small voiced rebellion against the formality of the affair. As the room fills she does her best to greet arrivals politely.

-psssst- She looks furtively over to the apostates, Jammer and Ollie, and Jimmy Bourbon among them.

-pssst- "Avengers assemble..." God she hopes someone can save her from this job.
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Porter returns the smile, "Greetings Miss Phrymides. I am glad that my mentor Migas's letter of inroduction did make it. I must admit that I was afraid to do any introduction myself. My retirement wasn't taken well by some of the order and I have had to suffer some loss to what was already pitiful status. But anyway enough about my own problems, you were going to introduce me. Please lead the way."

Porter follows Phyrmides through the maze of tables and hopes the introductions goes well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Jammer looked over at Gwenny with a curious look. In a voice that wasn't quite a whisper, he asked, "Girl, what the hay-yell is you doin'? Practicin' for your retirement at Wal-Mart?"

~~Narration~~

Captain and his crew arrived, neatly dressed in their dress blues. The crew took a seat outside, and Captain headed in, to sit at an empty table. Even were it not for the uniform, his posture and demeanor spoke volumes of his career before Awakening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:51 pm

Fiddler knew he wasn't going to be on time, but he decided to hang out in front of the building and finish his cigarette anyway it'll probably be a while before I can step out and have another one... he thought selfishly. When he finished he walked inside, and found the room.

He scanned around, looking for Animus, and spotted him with Joshua and Zero just can't seem to shake this libertine, can we? Oh well, might as well play nice.... He walked over to Animus, and spoke, "Hey man, did I miss anything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Tired of waiting for a response from the newly awakened dead, Starling instead stalks over to the table where Ekko sits, taking his own seat, propping his corduroy'd legs up on the table, his Birkenstocks looking spotless as he settles back in his chair. He takes a sip of the champagne in his glass, and then smiles across the table at her. "Something the matter, darling?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Ekko smiles. "Not at all. Just waiting for the meeting to start to find out what all this is about. I'm Ekko," she says, extending her hand to Starling, "I just arrived last night."

Consilium Meeting Ekkobanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 pm

"Nothing major; just a bit of socializing. Fiddler, this is Andrade. Cartright's replacement, correct?"
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Joshua does turn to look at Starling, worried that he was so easily flanked. Pay attention, Joshua. But Starling is already wandering off, which means the Moros has probably been zoned out for a moment. He sighs, closes his eyes, and tries to concentrate. C'mon, man, get your head in the game.
Opening his eyes, he sees Kai's little gesture. Thank God, he thinks, and moves away from the awkwardness at Animus' table, and heads to the awkwardness of meeting his superiors in the Arrows. He's expecting some sort of dressing down, but that at least is something he is used to.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 pm

"You can call me Starling." He smiles rather wide, and just leans back in the chair, taking another sip of the champagne. "So what brings you to Sac City?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Ekko shrugs. "Japan is crowded and boring. So I decided to come to the states and see what all the fuss is about. California seemed the place to be so, here I am."

She looks around at all the people assmebled and talking in hished tones.

"I hear the city has quite a reputation."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tsameti Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Consilium Meeting Sadbourbon2

Jimmy Bourbon sits dourly with a few others away from the crowd. His hair is slicked, and his shirt is ill-fitting. He looks like a kid that got dragged to church against his will. Spotting Ollie, he starts in surprise. "I thought we couldn't come wearing regular clothes! Man... wait, have I seen you at the Rage?"

After bringing Porter over to greet Tyria, Phrymides decides to join Starling's table for a short moment.
"The place is really filling up!" She says excitedly as she makes sure to extend her friendliness to the young woman he's sitting with.
"Oh hello, I don't believe I know you yet. I'm Phrymides." She tilts her head playfully, "You'd better be careful talking to Starling, you'll just fall in love with him I swear. He's such a dear!"

Gwenivelle

Gwenivelle is relieved to see that almost everyone has arrived. Eager to stand down, she hasn't met her new boss yet or really anyone else for that matter.
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Starling winks at Phrymides, sliding his legs off the table as he takes another sip of champagne, finally setting the empty glass on a passing-by waiter and snatching up another. "Now why would you go and say something like that, my dear Phrym?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Ollie glances down at his outfit.

"Shit, bro, you mean there was some kind of dress code? I wore the nicest thing I had, too."

Looking up at Jimmy, he looks him over

"Yeah, I hang around the Rage every once in a while. Mainly cause I'm always hittin Jammer up for help, not to accustomed to the club scene anyway."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:38 pm

Ekko smiles at Phrym. "Hello, I am Ekko, Guardian of the Veil. It is very nice to meet you." She turns to Starling. "Being adored is not a bad thing you know."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Starling just sips the champagne, and smoothes out the tie under his sweatervest. "Everyone would adore me less if I didn't throw such fabulous parties. I swear it on my dearly departed mother." He takes another long sip, "Well, if she were dearly departed, anyway."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by tsameti Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Consilium Meeting Ruby12

Ruby arrives dressed comfortably, she wears a nice sweater and a dark skirt with a floral design down the left side. But her Earring draws the attention of anyone looking at her for longer than a moment. The tiny red pearl emits a mute luminescence, and hovers unattached to her ear. When she turns her head, the bead follows along like an eager puppy humorously trying to keep up with its master. She first makes sure to give her proper greetings to Tyria, but she's excited to meet the new Heirarch.
"Tyria, you look prettier than can be. It's so good to see you. Looks like the Museum's gonna be cozy again, been quiet so long!"

"Oh, come on. I can't help but have a little fun. Besides," Phrymides slyly says at low volume, "We can't let her get her hopes up, can we?" Phrymides does wince a little as Ekko mentions that she's with the veil, but it's a reaction that comes from embarrassment rather than disapproval. "Well it's nice to know that we're getting new people in. I can't tell you how delighted I will be to have Guardians as pleasant as yourself in Sacramento."

Jimmy shrugs. "Well we dressed up mostly because our friend told us to, but she's gone Lincoln so I guess they're expected to be professional or whatever. She'll be pretty pissed if we embarrass her, so... yea, Jammer's pretty cool sometimes. We're gonna try to have a party after this, blow off some steam. Might be a hoot."
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 pm

"Sick!

Ollie clubs Jammer gently on the shoulder

"Yo, Jam. When were you gonna tell me about the party?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Ekko frowns and looks from Phrym to Starling. "Get my hopes up? Oh! Are you two together? How wonderful. It must be so nice to have someone that really understands you." She exclaims, her eyes lighting up with a smile.

Then the smile fades as Phrym continues. "Are the Guardians here not so friendly?" She does look genuinely concerned about this.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 pm

As Phrymides introduces Porter to Tyria, he offers his hand in greeting. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that I can be of help to the Mysterium here in Sacramento."

It comes across as genuine but it is clear Porter doesn't deal with people all that well. Those astute in such matters would realize by subtle body language that Proter would much rather blend into the crowd and be hidden by sheer numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Starling just laughs heartily, "Together? No, no, not at all." He gives Phrym another wink, and then stands, "If you'll excuse me ladies." He bows as flourishing as possible, and then saunters over towards Ollie and Jimmy.

"Good afternoon gentlemen."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Ollie had been looking over the menu. When Starling walks up he grins and holds out a hand.

"Hey man, uhh good afternoon to you. The name's Ollie."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 am

~~Narration~~

After the designated time to place lunch orders had passed, the staff was dismissed and Andrade, Tyria, Undrichmann, and Zilker made their way to the front. Ekko closed the doors, triggering mulitple Bans*, and took her seat.

"Please have a seat," Andrade's voice carried clearly throughout the room. "Welcome to the first Consilium of Sacramento. For this meeting I'm requiring the Release of all spells, effective immediately." Andrade waits for a minute or two, and the Guardians scan the assembly** to verify compliance.

"My name is Andrade; I've been appointed Hierarch of this Consilium, and to replace the late Mr. Cartright. Curator Tyria Primoria will be serving as Council for the Mysterium, and Epopt Zilker," she indicates the asian man, "for the Guardians of the Veil." Andrade looked at Captain. "Captain, please join us as the Free Council's Counciler," she said, and waited for him to do so.

"Magister Undrichmann will be pursuing Consilium business, and has chosen West as his replacement," Andrade continued. Undrichmann walked over and took West's seat next to Ankh. West, with an uncomfortable look, joined the five in front.

"This is the Consilium of Sacramento," Andrade stated. "This Consilium will strictly adhere to the Lex Magica. It's voice will be the Herald Gweniville, and it's strength will be Sentinels Kai and Joshua Morris. Please stand, so that everyone can identify you." As they stood, the Hierarch and Councilors took their seats.

"Business brought before this Consilium will first be heard by the Provosts, who in all ways represent this Council. If a Provost deems it necessary, they will put issues to the Council. The Provosts with be John Dee and Ankh," Andrade said, indicating they should stand.

"Please take a few moment's to look at and know these Heralds, Sentinels, and Provosts, as they are the 'face' of this Consilium." She paused to let people look around, and for any questions or comments among those seated to die down.

John Dee watched the assembly carefully, noting faces and Auras.

(( * Scrutinize @ -3, one roll allowed before you are approached and asked to stop.
** If you wish to keep a spell Active, or Cast during this Consilium, please PM me. ))

Consilium Meeting Andradebanner

Back to top Go down

Post by tsameti Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 am

Jimmy Bourbon
Jimmy raises his head in surprise. "Sir, are you supposed to be over here? Aren't you... important?" The commencement of the meeting hushes the Apostates to silence, and they turn to witness the political machine of Sacramento's Pentacle.

Phrymides backpedals, worried she might say something that would insult the Guardians. Luckily she is saved by the start of the meeting, she takes her seat with the Mystagogues.

Consilium Meeting Gwennybluebar
Gwenny is overcome with relief now that everyone that they expected has arrived. She makes her way over to the Guardian table, passing by the Apostates to give them a flyby 'thanks for coming'. She plops down a few seats from this Zilker guy wondering what the new boss will be like. She tries not to say anything stupid, and does a quiet head nod in greeting to her Superiors. She rises rather uncomfortably when she is recognized as Herald, and one of the Apostates shoots her a look of disappointment.

Ruby
Ruby sighs, delicately plucking her earring from the air and pocketing it as its glow dims and extinguishes. She ends up sitting near the Thearchs up front and quietly takes note of the standing Mages.
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 am

Starling just grins at Jimmy, before making his way back to the Mysterium table when Andrade started speaking. He sipped his champagne, and listened.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 am

(( http://twilightvalley.org/frames/prominent/prom_mta.html <-- Org Chart
Also, if you want to know why certain appointments may have been made, and have Politics, PM me ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 am

Ollie listens carefully, taking note of the names listed and the faces that belonged to them. He didn't know a single one of them, but that was nothing new. So many strange titles too, he'd have to remember them to learn more about them later.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 am

Apotheosis takes a seat with the rest of his order. He hadn't gotten into the habit of casting yet, so he didn't have to release anything. Still, the request seemed a little odd, given the general additude mages tended to have.
I know I wouldn't want to dismiss a spell I had used mana to extend. But it's not something I have to worry about right now.
He looked around the room. It seemed mostly divided by order and he made mental note of who was sitting where and of course who held what positions when they stood.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 am

Animus releases his sight and shield and takes note of those standing, a bit surprised to see Joshua named Sentinel. Seeing West, he briefly wonders what the man had been doing at the museum.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 am

Porter releases his active spells and joins the other Mystagogues at the appointed table. In truth he never really cared for politics, so long as the politicians kept their nose out of his business then he would oblige in kind. Porter did listen and took note of the different offices and who had them, but beyond that it all seemed like another boring speech.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next