Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party at the Rage (open)

+7
DaevaDude
Fractured
jmiland1
Darksider42
Kelreth
Rosyn
Premsyl
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Party at the Rage (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Party at the Rage (open)

Post by Rosyn Wed May 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Teegan sees Tug falling all over the floor and laughs holding her hand out to him. "Come on big buy" If her takes it, her rough calloused hand gives him a strong support to lift himself off the ground with. When he stands she smiles at him,"Ready for another?" She asks as she charges one herself.

Spoiler:

She's starting to seem pretty drunk.
Rosyn
Rosyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Wed May 27, 2009 2:18 pm

His brother almost falls again. "Well at least your ass saves you when you fall. But I guess its not fair for me to mock and not risk so here goes one."

He orders a shot and takes it.

Spoiler:

He smiles after taking the shot, his insides growing warm. "That was good"
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Wed May 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Orphan declines to take part in the shots contest, but enjoys watching the proceedings. Perplexed, Orphan finally approaches the inebriated Tug, "I'm certain I know you from somewhere, but for the life of me, I can't figure out where. I go by Orphan." He extends his hand to shake.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Zilker grins at Starling's throwing of the gauntlet by downing two, and takes two more himself. The third upturned shotglass hits the bar with with a bit more force than the other two.

"Third round," he says to Orphan, motioning at Tug.

"Oh. My. GOD," Zero laughs at the fallen big guy. "You are fucked up," he says, trying to lean over to help him -- but apparently whoever designed Stormtrooper armor didn't think they'd do a lot of bending over.

He takes in all the empty shot glasses on the bar, and grabs two himself. "In it to win it," he says, upending each down his mouth.

Zero grins at everyone, twirls the glasses, and puts them down on the bar. Apparently he's quite used to poisoning his body.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 27, 2009 2:35 pm

"No, thanks," Tug says to the woman trying to help him up, still laughing. One hand on the bar, two hands on the bar, PULL! "See?"

But the effort made his head spin. This is NOT fun. Through the haze, he tries to right himself, forming an Imago of white light working its way through his body, collecting alcohol as it goes along, then drops through the floor and disperses into the Tapestry.

Spoiler:

He loses focus, however, and the white light stalls at his stomach. He tries again.

Spoiler:

The light gets as far as his throat before he loses focus again. Guess I'm drunk for now. Might as well enjoy it. He turns to Teegan. "Whas your name, huh?" He obviously needs no more alcohol for a while, though he's much too Proud to admit it.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed May 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Starling laughs at Zilker, and leans back against the bar, dropping a third shot. He drops the glass on the table, and winks at the man. "Matching you par for par, old man."

Spoiler:
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Dimly aware that other people are trying to get his attention, he turns to see the red-haired youth from The Time Before The Floor. He shakes his hand heartily.

"Oh, hey, you're Coach Kiffin's kid, right?" He wasn't. "You're not old enough for likker. You're gonna be in so much trouble, but I won't tell." His drunken guffaw echoes throughout the club. Then he looks at Orphan with the seriousness of someone six drinks removed from an ambulance ride.

"You tell your dad I can still ball. Still the bu...the Best!" he concludes with emphasis.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Val steps up to the bar, sees Ollie there, and makes a decision "Ollie, after this we need to talk." Then she's all business.

Drinkin' business. She was going to loosen up tonight.

She downs the first shot!

BAM goes the shot glass.

She downs the second shot!

BAM goes the shot glass and she swears loudly in Spanish.

She downs the third shot!

BAM goes the shot glass, wobbling just a bit.

Spoiler:
Armstrong looks at the shot glasses all lined up. "I'm participating in this. It's all a matter of volumes and tolerance anyway."

Armstrong pops back the shots one right after another, apparently not showing any ill effects from any of them. She looks around to see who's continuing.

Spoiler:
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Wed May 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Orphan turns to Zilker, points at Tug and just shakes his head. Whoever the big guy was, he couldn't handle his alcohol, that was for sure.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed May 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Animus shakes his head in bemusement as Armstrong tosses down three shots worth of alcohol. If she wants to take part in this foolishness, the consequences are on her.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Ollie downs his next shot, and steals Ryan's from him while the guy's looking away for a second. The second one doesn't do very well by him, though. And he hiccups a couple times.
Spoiler:
It's about this time that Val tells him that she wants to talk, something he definitely hadn't expected. Then she pounds three shots back to back - impressive. For himself, though, he decides it's time to take a break on the vodka.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Andrade catches Animus' eye and waves him over.

Zilker shrugs at Orphan, then looks as if he's remembered something and sends off a quick text as others catch up. Turning to Starling, he gives him a concerned look. "Better slow it down, flyweight, or you'll end up getting taken home by a girl," he grins evilly. Picking up two glasses, he polishes them off. "Five," he says.

Zero watched Armstrong drink and gave her the pinky and thumb 'call me' pantomime. It's hard to do with big white and black gloves, but he manages. Watching Zilker take two more, he does the same, although he's starting to look a bit bright-eyed.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Ollie tells Zero that he'll be right back and wanders off through the crowd, moving to the music as he goes. He keeps his eyes peeled for Jammer.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed May 27, 2009 6:18 pm

"You sure she doesn't want to talk shop?"

Making sure that Joshua can see where he is going, Animus walks over to Andrade's table and takes a seat. "You wanted me?"
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Jammer waves Ollie over to where he's checking a junction box. "What up Forrest?" he asks.

Andrade laughed, a silvery tinkling sound. "Not particularly, but I would like to speak with you. I'd like to know what you feel your place is in the Ladder, and which of the Silver Dream's Precepts you identify most with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosyn Wed May 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Teegan mutters her name to Tug when he asks but she's certain the drunken giant doesn't hear her. Then she calls for one more shot confident that she handle it.

Spoiler:

Teegan downs the shot burps loudly then slips off her bar stool on to the floor the room spinning around her. As she blinks drunkenly up at the crowd she starts to realize the craziness surrounding her. There's some pirate, a storm trooper, a giant, a midget, some creepy snake handler, the rasta dj, and various others not to mention Sinead O'Connor flailing around on the floor. She pushes herself up on her elbows and reaches for the bar, pulling herself up cautiously. When she stands she looks around again, "Welcome to Sacramento!" she says to no one in particular with a laugh.
Rosyn
Rosyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Ollie grins despite himself. "Ha ha. Very funny, asshole."

"This is a great party, man. I'm gettin wasted. What are you on the clock tonight or something?" He gestures to the function box. "We're doin shots over there, you should come have some. I think Zero thinks he's hot shit in his Star Wars get up."

"That reminds me, for some reason, do you got a couple joints I can buy off ya? I got some kid I know over here who's just Woke up and doesn't seem to know it yet. I figured if I'm gonna tell him then it might help to get him all blazed first, right?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed May 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Joshua nods to Animus--it's cool, go on--then stands there for a bit, looking between him and Armstrong. It looked like a private conversation between Animus and Andrade, so there was no going to that; but the Delta House antics at the bar were not really his scene.
On the other hand...
He tapped his foot a few times, considering. Then: "Fuck it," he mutters to himself, and strides to the bar. "Set me up," he says to the bartender, taking a stool, and he knocks one back. Slam! goes the glass; he picks up another, swallows the fire, and slam! Cheeks red with spots of fever burning, he grabs the third shot glass. This time he's not as vigorous with the drinking but it all goes down. The glass finds the counter and Joshua wobbles a bit on his stool, but doesn't fall.
Not bad for his first drink.

Spoiler:
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Wed May 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Falx slaps Tug on the shoulder. "All that muscle must be keeping the alcohol around haha". He nods to everyone else around
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Val knocks back another two shots in rapid succession.

She laughs, and it feels sooooooo good after everything that had happened. She was beginning to feel just the tiniest bit tipsy though. She considers stepping away, but is willing to give it another shot.

Spoiler:

Armstrong looks at the shots in front of her like they are some kind of mortal enemy. "Hy vill break hyu," she mutters to the alcohol, before she knocks the shot of vodka back.

She waits a few seconds for her eye to focus before she knocks the other one back just as quickly.

Spoiler:
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Wed May 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Orphan chuckles at Falx's joke. "Hey, I don't think we've met yet. I'm Orphan." He extends his hand once again.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm

"I'm Falx." He shakes Orphan's hand. "Hey" he motions towards the walls "you seen the cool artwork on the walls?"
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by tsameti Wed May 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Hard liquor seems to be flowing freer than a Tennessee family reunion, or at least, the kiddie table anyway.

Raucous misbehaved buffoons totter in arrhythmical sways, hopelessly out of sync with the beat of the music.

As the door swings open, Ruby looks inward over an alien landscape of human behavior. She hesitates to enter for a moment, but reminds herself that she promised a friend she'd come.

She wears a dress that covers far too much skin to be considered tasteful by modern standards, a dark but ridiculously intricate pattern of tiny floral swirls completing a style that can only be described as 'modern grandma.'

She starts uncomfortably to squeeze her way towards the bar.
tsameti
tsameti

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

As the glass is refilled, Joshua opens his mouth to say something, but the words seem to go away. The only result is a toneless "Uhhh." His head is starting to tingle, kinda like the one time he'd been subjected to a psychic attack to learn what it felt like. There's a warmth in his gut. The feeling is incredibly off-putting but not entirely unpleasant.
Which means it has a danger all its own.
Never again, he thinks to himself, before taking the fourth slug. It gets filled up again, and Joshua tries to stare it down before realizing that liquid can't be intimidated. It takes him longer to remember this than he would like to admit. He downs the fifth drink, slams the glass down, and grips the bar as he shudders.

Spoiler:
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"Hardyharhar. I wouldn't be drunk if I could concen...con...if I could think for a second," he says to Falx.

He picks a beer up from the bar, absentmindedly takes a swig, then makes a face. "That's not my beer," he says to himself, trying to wipe the cigarette ash off his tongue with a handy napkin.

He watches Teegan fall and laughs. He joins in her cheer when she gets back up, "SACRAMENTO, WOOOO!" and opens his arms wide to declare his intention of giving her a giant bear hug.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Wed May 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Kelreth wrote:"I'm Falx." He shakes Orphan's hand. "Hey" he motions towards the walls "you seen the cool artwork on the walls?"

Orphan nods and smiles. "Yeah, it's very cool. I particularly like those ones," he says, indicating whichever of the runes present are most suggestive of the Adamantine Arrow (or to the Arrow's own symbol, if present among the decorations). 'You have any favorites?"
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Wed May 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Ryan rolled his eyes when he suddennly found his hand empty. Shrugging, he just picked up another glass instead and downed it. Then another went down and placed upside down on the bar.

He could have sworn that he was starting to get something close to a buzz.

Spoiler:
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Wed May 27, 2009 10:05 pm

"Ya" He motions towards the same ones that Orphan pointed to indicative of the Arrow. "I've met the artist of those I think."
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Wed May 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Relising that he was behind of everyone, he quickly scooped up a glass and drank it down. He seemed to have a harder time putting onto the bar than the others. He carefull picked up another, ignoring the fact he was starting to sway alot more than normal. He drank it down...

And the next thing he knew he was staring at the ceiling. "Wha?"

Spoiler:
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm

"Six," Joshua says. He tips the liquid down his throat, shivers, and shakes a bit on his stool. He sets the glass back on the table with care--like landing a lunar rover on the moon, trying to get the balance right so he doesn't knock anything over.
Slowly, conscious of the control he has lost, he turns his stool towards Armstrong. "Why are we doing this?" he asks, sounding perplexed and pained. "Why would anybody do this, ever, in the history of... ever?" His hand remains on top of the glass, blocking it off. Count him out. "Why did this even start? Was it your fault?" he asks, eyes (my eyes they itch ohhh the burning!) towards Zero. Joshua vaguely remembered Zero screaming something about shots, so it seemed likely this drinking contest was his idea. A thought crossed his mind: Zero probably wasn't going to pay for these drinks.
"Someone turn the music down."
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed May 27, 2009 10:34 pm

"Way to be a buzz kill, Z-man." Starling grins, and winks at Zilker, before sliding onto the bar, watching the crowd. "The number is six, everybody! You want to be out done by this stuffed shirt over here?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Wed May 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Kelreth wrote:"Ya" He motions towards the same ones that Orphan pointed to indicative of the Arrow. "I've met the artist of those I think."

"So have I? What an amazing coincidence!" Orphan smiles knowingly, then points to Teegan. "And so has she. So, what about your big friend that can't hold his liquor? Is he a fan of the same sort of art?" he asks, gesturing to Tug.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Armstrong waves at Zero before she looks at Joshua with the intense mono focused glare of the drunken pirate. "Hy dunno about hyu, but Hy hefn' taken a break since... dat time in de park. Hy've been runnink around hall uf Europe talkink to pipple und gettink my nev eye. Hy mean, Hy'm a math teacher, hyu know? Hy never tought Hy'd be doink hall uf... dis." She slurs in the manner of someone who's tongue might have swollen to twice it's size but doesn't realize it. "Hy mean, vat kind uf person looses an eye in a park? Vat's up vith dat? Hy didn' sign up for dat. Hy don' tink Hy deed hennyvay."

"Now Schhhhhhhhh. Hy'm tryink to figure out vat de right formula iz for puttink dis drink in my mouth. It's vital to... zumddink." She's looking at the glass like it's reeeeeeeely important she figure it out. Then she pops another two back at the same time, shouting "VOOOOOOO-HOOOOO!" immediately afterwords.

Spoiler:

Valkyrie, meanwhile, knocks back another pair of shots. She stands verrrry still while she puts down her seventh shot glass.

She takes a moment to think about her next action...

Spoiler:
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Wed May 27, 2009 11:19 pm

DaevaDude wrote:
Kelreth wrote:"Ya" He motions towards the same ones that Orphan pointed to indicative of the Arrow. "I've met the artist of those I think."

"So have I? What an amazing coincidence!" Orphan smiles knowingly, then points to Teegan. "And so has she. So, what about your big friend that can't hold his liquor? Is he a fan of the same sort of art?" he asks, gesturing to Tug.

Falx looks over at his bro and laughs. "Ya..ya he does." He looks over at Teegan. "Know anyone else who likes this artist?"
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 11:31 pm

"Goddamn," Jammer says, moving away as Ollie blasts him with vodka vapor. "Don't do that to an Obrimos jay-zus christ almighty." He fishes a bag out of hes pocket with some papers in it. "Just roll up whatever you want -- I heard you could use it."

Zilker laughs at Starling and downs another shot, then another. He closes his eyes, swaying slightly. Opening his eyes with a look of intense concentration, he does a third. "Eight," he chokes out.

"Dude!" Zero yells at Joshua, as he jumps into the contest. "I wore this for you!" he continues to yell, thumping his shiny white breastplate. "I'm gonna give it to you because Stormtroopers can't shoot for shit either," he grins.

Turning back to the others, he watches and winks at Armstrong. "You might lose something else tonight," he said, blowing her a kiss. Lining up three glasses to match Zilker, he hits them in rapid succession.

"Eight," he declares proudly. Zero seems to actually be getting steadier, the more he drinks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Wed May 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Orphan looks around, but still doesn't see West anywhere. "He's probably real big on the body/temple thing", he thinks to himself.

He looks back at Falx and shakes his head. "Just today I met a real big-time fan, but it doesn't look like he's here tonight." Then he looks around to locate Valkyrie, and points at her. "And she doesn't know it yet, but I think she could come to a good appreciation, given some time."

"I'm new in town, so it's really great to meet some fellow fans. There's this project we're working on," he says, indicating Val and Teegan, "plus it's always good to have some people to get together with for some mutual art appreciation time. Do you two have anything going on right now?"
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed May 27, 2009 11:39 pm

Animus hesitates for a moment, collecting his thoughts before speaking. "I never imagined myself leading others. It's a skill that I am learning with difficulty, and the main reason why I have yet to
rise beyond Acolyte. My place is in the field, taking a direct hand in furthering the Consilium's goals."

His speech begins to come more quickly, and with greater confidence. Something about Andrade encourages him to lay bare some of his core convictions, even though he has had limited interactions with her in the past. "As for the Precepts, I identify most with Thunder. Shortly before my Awakening, I stumbled into the Shadow Realm, and would have quickly been killed if not for a werewolf's intercession. I vowed then to ensure to ensure that my life would never again be left to the whims of chance. Magic gave me the means to fulfill that vow, and I would not see it denied to anyone, even if it means wresting it from the Exarchs themselves."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Joshua scowls in Zero's general direction. "I can too shit for shoot," he says angrily, and then just spends a few seconds running his tongue over his teeth with a disgusted look on his face. Where the hell did all this cotton in his mouth come from?
He points a finger at Zero, the tip unsteady. "An' another thing..." But he trails off, instead just looking at the Libertine in the stormtrooper outfit. He'd heard there were two kinds of drunks, happy ones and mean ones. Why be mean now? Joshua felt mean even when he was stand-up sober. He stops pointing, and slaps the hand down on the counter.
"You look fuckin' ridiculous in that thing, retard," he says, breaking out into a smile. A more or less genuine one.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Thu May 28, 2009 12:07 am

DaevaDude wrote:Orphan looks around, but still doesn't see West anywhere. "He's probably real big on the body/temple thing", he thinks to himself.

He looks back at Falx and shakes his head. "Just today I met a real big-time fan, but it doesn't look like he's here tonight." Then he looks around to locate Valkyrie, and points at her. "And she doesn't know it yet, but I think she could come to a good appreciation, given some time."

"I'm new in town, so it's really great to meet some fellow fans. There's this project we're working on," he says, indicating Val and Teegan, "plus it's always good to have some people to get together with for some mutual art appreciation time. Do you two have anything going on right now?"

"Not right now, we both have recently gotten back into town. It would be nice to attend an art appreciation meeting though."
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 28, 2009 12:17 am

Orphan nods, smiling again. "The more the merrier. So, do you know the address to the local gallery dedicated to this artist? It's a pretty cool place, real secure."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu May 28, 2009 12:23 am

"Avwvwvw, don' be mean to Zero. Hy heard, no schit, dat he knows alot about Paradox. Plus he tinks Hy'm famous." Armstrong knocks another shot back, with a great deal of concentration.
Spoiler:

Valkyrie, meanwhile, stares into the shot glass in front of her. It seems to enlarge as she stares into it's fumey depths, growing into a massive abyss, threatening to consume the world.

"woah."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Thu May 28, 2009 12:29 am

DaevaDude wrote:Orphan nods, smiling again. "The more the merrier. So, do you know the address to the local gallery dedicated to this artist? It's a pretty cool place, real secure."

"No I don't actually. I wasn't sure how to contact the curator so me and my brother haven't been there yet."
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 28, 2009 12:55 am

Orphan pulls out a pen and a pad of post-it notes. "Give me your number, I'll check with the curator, and you'll hear from either him or me. It's probably just a formality, because the way the security is set up, you can't even get through the door unless you're a true fan, but I'm not sure I'm authorized to extend an invite, being new to town and all that." He looks over at Tug and Teegan and Valkyrie and chuckles. "I was going to say you could probably expect a call early, because I'm an early riser, but looking at them, I wouldn't bet on everyone being active and in the mood for art appreciation too early in the morning."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Thu May 28, 2009 1:15 am

Falx writes down his number. "Thanks man. I was wondering how I was going to get into contact with the curator." He looks up at the "art" on the walls again. "This is really impressive." He looks to the other probable mages, all getting drunk. "Almost wish I was drinking with them...But ya Say, if you don't mind me asking, what is your favorite road to drive around town? I like the high one where I can see the sun set clearly."
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 28, 2009 1:35 am

"I figured it was only a matter of time before everybody heard about that shit, man. Just wait, I'm gonna make up for it." Ollie assures him, taking the joint and papers. "Thanks a ton man. I'll be right back with this."

Ollie takes a trip to the restroom, taking his time in the stall to roll three tight joints before leaving the bathroom. He walks by Jammer and hands the bag, considerably lighter now, back to him, tucking the spliffs into his pocket. "Thanks again, man. I'll hit you back."

He shows back up at Ryan's side just in time to help him back to his feet. "Woah, woah, woah, dawg. You alright? You had enough of the shots game, yet?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 2:01 am

Jammer nods and puts the baggie back in his pocket. "Irie, mon, Irie," he tells Ollie as he leaves.

Andrade listened to Animus, and then asked, "So are you saying that you just want to run around like an Arrow or Guardian?" She sounds curious, not derogatory.

Zilker blinks slowly and puts down another shot. Anyone can clearly see he shouldn't, but he also doesn't strike anyone as the type that's used to losing. "Nine," he says, slowly and thickly.

Zero points at Armstrong and nods emphatically at Joshua as she speaks. "Don't hate the player, baby, hate the game," he says to him as he puts away another shot confidently. "I am so turned on by you right now," he tells Armstrong with a smile.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Thu May 28, 2009 2:41 am

Ryan just looked at Ollie for a few seconds before say. "woah...Where di joo come from?" It was very obvious that he was trashed. "W-Wasn't I on floor behfor?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 28, 2009 8:57 am

"There's this one road I take a lot, it leads to this area full of thistle," Orphan replies to Falx. " That may not sound so interesting, but I've found it a pretty lucky place, and I like to spend a lot of time there."

He looks around at the drinking and says "I'm glad to see all this, and I've had a couple myself, but I cut off a long time ago, because I'm sort of the designated driver. Plus, like I said, I tend to get up early." He shrugs. "What can I say, I really get into my art."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Thu May 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Falx nods at Orphan's comment on his road. "My brother, the huge drunk guy, likes the road through the woods. I try not to have much when I drink, don't trust myself to get drunk yet in public. That and I would rather not get drunk, hangovers are a bitch." He looks at all of the people drinking and chuckles to himself. It was nice to be around people just relaxing and enjoying themselves.
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 28, 2009 1:44 pm

"Brother? It must be nice, having a brother who shares one's appreciation for art."

He looks at Tug yet again. "I can't get over thinking I know him from somewhere. By the time I got around to asking, he was so drunk he thought I was someone else."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next