Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

+4
jmiland1
Lexi
Soul
shouldabeenadog
8 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Empty Re: EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

~KARSH~
Obf 2

Karsh closed the door leading to the outside and locked it. Then walked over to the door leading up from the catacombs. Once again he walked into the balcony area pulled out the little remote and turned on the blue tooth he wore. The PA system came to life and his raspy whispered voice came over the PA system

Couriters of Sacramento His Majesty welcomes you all to this night. Now if we could all give our attention...

Karsh motions across the pit to the private booth that the Prince sat in and the lights dimmed on the balcony and in the pit itself. While those on the Prince stayed lit as if to draw all eyes to him.

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

The Prince was standing as Karsh directed all attention to him. He waited a couple moments then he began to speak. Apparently their was a hidden mic over thier someplace for all could hear him with ease even though he did not seem to be projecting very much

Kindred of Sacramento I welcome you to the city. I offer my hospitality to all. To all that are in attendance now. For those that are no here they will need to be brought before myself or my Seneschal.

He motions to the empty chair at his side.

Now it is time I expalin to you, the citizens, what I have learned as of late of the goings on within the city. We HAD a group of nomads that had targeted and attacked members of the city, places of ours within the city and even accomplished in killing many of the city. These rogues have been tracked with great effort and put down. Would the following please stand so the city might recognize those that have done what is needed with-in the city at a time of need.
Hound Davis, Harpy Rahyna, Whip Jane Scotts, Inquisitor Bella Orchid, Nicolo of the Ventrue, Charunetrah of the Mekhet, Erika Brady of the Mekhet, Elle of the Daeva, Dog of the Gangrel and Jason of the Gangrel.

He watches all stand as thier names are called save one.....Where is Jason of the Gangrel.....interesting, he then motions they all sit

I know others helped in finding background information and to them I also give my thanks. As should the city.

We have also recently found that one of our own Esteemed members has been comminting atrocious crimes about the city for some time. He was brought down and presented to me by the following Sheiff Ishani Natesh, Priscus Asa Clarke, O-Yama of the Nosferatu, Marius of the Daeva, and Elle of the Daeva.

He gives them time to stand and sit then he looks around

Our criminal will be delt with but first I need to announce a few things. I would like to explain the sudden departrue of my Seneschal seems her Grand Sir had an attempt on his life and she needed to go deal with that family matter. I am not sure when or if she will be returning. So I am now going to announce the new Seneschal. If Shadow of the Dragons would please stand and be further more recognized as the Seneschal of the City of Sacramento......

he let the murmurs roll and waited for her to stand and come to her new station

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Empty Re: EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

Post by wolfman1911 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Jason entered the theater in his best attire, his old Marine Dress As. He tried to keep his flinching to a minimum. He had yet to heal any of the wounds he'd sustained during the battle, so he felt like a pincushion. Finding Mrs. Scotts in her seat, he made his way to her.

"I apologize for not being ready in time to go with you, ma'am. I was going through boxes looking for this," He said, motioning to his uniform. "Now that I am here, should I sit with you, as your bodyguard, or with the other Dragons?"
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Rahyna listened intently to all the Prince had to say stood when she was called and then retook her seat as the Prince was discussing the reasons behind Twist's sudden departure she had a slight twinge of regret for taking her position as Priscus but that quickly passed when the Prince stated he was unsure if she would return the next statement took a moment to register Shadow the Seneshal well well that was definitely unexpected she turned to watch Shadow's reaction to this announcement wondering what was going through her mind even though she knew she would hear about it later most likely so she tried to keep her face void of any real expression and watched as the proceedings continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Elle rises twice, quite happy to be so acknowledged by the Prince. She smiles pleased with how she has spent her month.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm

Shadow sits in her chair, frosen as the shock of the Prince's words sinks into her brain.

Me? Seneschal? Is he mad?

She looks over to Rahyna and then Ezekiel, wondering for a moment if she should stand and gracefully decline the offer. Then, her mind snaps out of the fear gripping it and she stands abruptly.

This is what the Dragons need right now. To hold a position of power that will grant them more influence and leeway within the city. Even if she did not want this for herself, she needed to accept it for the Dragons.

Gracfully, she makes her way to the Prince's side and stands in front of the chair he holds empty for her.

"Thank you, Prince Freddrick. I will do my best to serve you and the city well."

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Shadowbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:28 pm

~NARRATION~

Jason S. had stopped to mess with his hair and missed the beginning of the court when he finally made it up the prince was already announcing those who had helped capture Gabrial Marcus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Erika stands when her name is called, and bows her head politely in the direction of the prince. She quickly sits down as he moves on, and then watches the other group begin to stand, noting who it was that helped bring down the other.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Erikabanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Asa listened, standing when asked, and glad to see that Bella's 'team' had caught their prey. He was mildly surprised to see Elle was a part of that as well, but that quickly gave way to the greater surprise that Twist had left the Domain.

He had no idea who the new Seneschal was --a Dragon?-- then again; he didn't know any Dragons. Except perhaps Mars, but he didn't actually know him.

After the new Seneschal had made her way to the Prince's side, Asa stood and bowed to acknowledge her.

A shame, despite a rocky start, Twist and I were getting on quite well.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Ace kisses Zen's cheek and then furiously begins typing notes into his phone. He keeps his gaze on the prince, knowing the keypad so well that he can do it without looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Char stands for her recognition and graciously sits again.

She though to herself…Well, that was very kind of him to recognize his hunters. Maybe this prince does have some respect for the city he ran after all. Now a new Seneschal. I don't know anything about these "Dragons".

She continued listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Dog stood when his name was called, surprised as hell.

Fuck me, I'm a hero.

He quickly retook his seat, and wondered if this meant Davis wasn't going to stake him as soon as he left.More importantly, did any of these high-class broads want to see a city hero up close and personal after this shindig?

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Dogbanner_lowres

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

It seemed to Harry that quite a bit had been happening in the city during the month he had largely spent in penance, but it was only to be expected. The world cannot be expected to wait for one sinner, after all. What surprised him, however, was the announcement of the new Seneschal. She was, of all things, a Dragon! Such a thing stirred religious anger deep within him, though he knew better than to say anything. The Sanctum was but one of many factions in the city of an unaligned Prince, so it should not surprise him that something like this might happen eventually, but even so, he was intensely loyal to his beliefs, and he could not help but bristle at the news.

I mean really, Harry thought, trying to ease the bonds of our Damnation? These Dragons are practically heretical! But the Prince has made his choice. Oh well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Seraphina watched all of the acknowledgments with intensity wanting to know how many of them were people of note with in the city plus it is always good to know those that will stand and fight when needed she did however take note that Akasha had taken the seat as the head of The Carthian Movement she found this particularly interesting considering she had the feeling at the end of their meeting that the seat was still up for grabs but as far as everyone that had attended that meeting if anyone would have been her choice for the head it was definitely the man sitting in the seat now he showed more concern for the Covenant as a hole and moving it forward instead of looking backwards to build on what was she smiled to herself as she continued to watch the proceedings thinking that there had to more to this court than recognition and the announcement of a new Seneschal.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 3 Serabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

He greeted Char, and continued his focus on the court, that was mostly done out keeping from himself staring at her and to give himself some dignity. A few moment later, Johann moved like a lovesick puppy toward Char.

A smile slowly appeared on his face. And I'm suppose to be the Daeva.

For a moment, he was feeling the odd man out - but that feel was gone the second Karsh introduced the Prince. A bitterness within him rose when he saw the figure of the prince in the pit. He kept his emotion tight and deep within as he listen to the reason for the court. He clapped at the those that aided the city and the saw with interest at the interesting choice of having a Dragon as a Seneschal.

He wondered when the whole acknowledgment thing would happen - hopefully that would be after the court meeting and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

Freddrick nodded to Shadow as she took her place next to him. The murmurs subsidded some and the Prince decided to take this time to continue on with his proclamations.

Seeing as how the Seneschal has changed so must my Primogen Council. Shadow will be the lead and these four will be the voices that help advise. Please stand and gather for you will have a decison. Joining Shadow will be Nicolo Giovannni Rossi, Neil Coben, Erika Brady, and Ella Moraine you must now pick your Primogen Harpy...you can keep the current one or pick a new one.

With that he takes a seat to let his Primogen discuss and hear arguments if they so wish to ask for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Erika is a bit taken aback at the announcements, and after taking a moment to recover, she stands quietly and watches the others, before making her way across to join them. She watches the reactions of the others, in particular, Rahyna, whose position was quite possibly now in jeopardy.

Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 pm

Shadow stands and steps away from the Prince's balcony moving toward the new Primogen. She stops between the Prince's balcony and the rest of the seats, awaiting their arrival so they may discuss their decision.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

Marius had stood when he was asked to by the Prince, and was just a little surprised that the Prince now knew his real name; Marius.
Aurelie had called him by that name at a public meet, but he hadn't expect it to spread so quickly.
Maybe the Prince has some juice after all... he thought, as he sat back down, throwing a glance at Aurelie.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Micheal's eyes went right to Shadow when she was declared Senechal it would be her he would Recognized himself to later he made a mental image in his mind.

Charles was rather impartial to any of what the Prince said he did not know any of these Kindred. As long as they did not make unlife hard for him he did not care, besides who was he to question the Princes choices. He was only Concerned about two things talking to Au Pair after this and finding out if there were any hoops he had to jump threw for the vampires to get his own business started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:08 pm

Arnold relaxes in his seat, as easily as the big man could, enjoying thoroughly the tension in the air that follows this kind of political shakeup. He regarded the new appointees, trying to figure out by their looks who would succeed and who would fail, just as a bit of fun for himself.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:16 pm

"With your covenant." Mrs. Scotts hissed under her breath at Jason. Perhaps Davis spoke too soon about him. She rose as called, and gave a slight bow, before running through all the information that had just happened.
Dragons ascendant, Ventrue Ascendant, Erika made primogen... interesting. She would have to remember to talk to Dog later as well about his recent "heroics".
A criminal hmm? She noticed that Jason wasn't in the crowd. SHe did hope it wouldn't be him. That would cause serious problems. O-Yama, Marius. There was no Marius that she knew, and then she saw who stood, and saw mars standing.
"Well shit me, a Roman." So the bastard did have something going for him. She would have to be careful.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:18 pm

He didn't knew most of whom the Prince spoke off, so needless to say, Johann felt more then a bit lost, not to mention his own Gangrel blood kept making it all the harder to focus on anything that wasn't an inmediate and often pleasant endeavor, the nag of the Beast was too close to the surface, specially when he grew borred or frustrated, any situation that stirred him deeply, such as it was in the case of staring at Char...

Still, the Bruja had at least enough mental endurance to not devote the whole time to do this, finding himself focused enough to learn about the current afairs in the city, even if now and then stealing quick glances in the angelical redhead's direction.

"So... new Seneschal and four new Primogens, shouldn't there be 5?" He asked to no one in particular, having being focusing the enough to at least partially being paying attention, his voice still a whisper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Rahyna listened to all the Prince had to say and when he stated that the Primogen were to pick a new Primogen Harpy or keep her she had a brief moment where the look on her face showed confusion followed by a blank stare have I done something wrong she thought to herself and then pushed it away just as quick well hopefully all of the new Primogen would favor her to keep the position even if not she now had the position of Priscus to the Daeva but she would truly be upset if she lost that position her thoughts silently swirled in her head as she watched the new Primogen begin to gather to discuss her fate or at least that's the way she saw it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Elle blinks totally surprised, she walks over to the group gathering around the new Senechal, glad she wore a smokin' hot dress.

Primogen Elle... It's been a pretty good fucking week if I do say so myself... she thinks to herself.

She smiles over to Rahyna, wanting her new friend to remain Harpy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Charles suddenly realizing that the woman who had just become a primogen was the very woman he was arguing with last night. he leans forward in his seat outraged that this woman who could not contain her anger and he was beating in the the election for Priscus last night would now be higher ranking than him! then he looks over to Rahyna wandering what she had done to angered the prince to where he wanted the primogen to get a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Anton leans back, feeling unaffected by the proceedings. Seemed he'd roamed on into Sacramento during something of a clusterfuck. Punishment, a few locals getting an attaboy from the Prince and a handful of strangers with fresh titles. There would likely be fresh opportunities in the wake of this little reshuffle, although he still wasn't sure that leaving the desert had been his best idea to date. He wanted to find other Haunts, other Sanctified, but above that he wanted acknowledgement so he could leave this little spectacle and perform his nightly works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Congratulations Seneschal Shadow... Elle casts her a lovely smile, and nods in greeting to all of the other new Primogen.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm

"Thank you Elle." Shadow says as she waits for Nicolo, Erika and Neil to make their way to her. She was hoping they wished to keep Rahyna as Harpy. Since the woman had already been doing to job for this long, it made little sense to replace her for someone less experienced.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:12 pm

I hope that we can retain Rahyna as the harpy, I personally believe she has done a lovely job... she murmurs in return to the Seneschal's greeting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:19 pm

Erika hears this as she walks up to the two already gathered, and bows her head politely. "Congratulations to you both." She then nods in agreement with Elle, "I agree, she has done the job well enough since my arrival, I can think of no one else to continue."

Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Char was not really shocked. Ever since she had showed up to this city wierd stuff had been happening. You could definitly tell that the Prince was not happy with what was going on his city. Changes definitly needed to be made. However, she wasn't so sure about the new choices. We would just to have to see how things went and how the new Primogen and Seneschal all worked with each other. Mixing kindred of different temperaments was always interesting and Chart knew that the particular ones who were chosen might casue some interesting entertainment.

She looked to Johann "Yes, normally there is. However, the Prince can always mix things up. He might also be waiting for something. Very interesting indeed."

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Martin murmurs approvingly in the back of his throat as the new Primogen are named. Two Ventrue ascendant. That would seem to bode well for the clan as a whole.
And what was good for the Ventrue could not help but be good for this city.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 pm

Giving Antoinette a small smile Neil wishes she could sit with him but understands her desire to stay near he sire, after the warning Asa gave him he knew it was for the best to keep their public contact to a minimum. After all he would be able to spend time with her soon.

Neil stands a bit shocked and caught of guards as he walks towards the others, "Congratulations Seneschal Shadow" He gives bows in respect to her "And congratulations you both as well" he looks to Elle and Erika.

His face grows a bit more serious as he thinks on the decision they had to make. "I personally think it would be a bad decision to remove Rahyna as Harpy. Our city is going through enough changes I think keeping her will grant us some stability."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:40 pm

"Imagined as much..." Johann muttered with interest, now staring at the group for a few seconds, still not fully satisfied with the answer, his eyes studying the group, almost as if sensing some of the tension already in the room, most of which centered in them now, curiosity now seriously gnawing at him, he'd have to ask around later about it...

His eyes finally went back to Char, a soft smile on his lips as he commented jokingly, the surprise earlier having kept him from saying it before "So...
You're one of the Sacramento's 'Big Damn Heroes' eh?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:11 am

Asa watched the new Primogen with some curiosity. He was a bit disappointed to see Bella removed, but with two Primogen killed, and Twist departed, perhaps the Prince wanted a completely clean slate.

That two were Ventrue pleased him greatly. Although Nicolo was a bit of an odd one, Neil Coben might grow well into the position. He almost smiled at Elle's selection, and the briefest flash of disappointment shot through him at the opportunity lost.

Even had I known, I would have done the same.

The Brady woman was a suprise, yet not. Asa saw her as much more suited for Harpy, but maybe the Prince wanted a scholar, untempered by religious views.

So I've lost a Seneschal and two Primogen that I was on good terms with -- but gained two Ventrue Primogen. Not bad.

Asa resisted the urge to glance at Icarus.

Five positions by Princely appointment.

None Invictus.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:06 am

Jason quickly and quietly made his way to a seat with the other Dragons. Most of this was Greek to him, but he was glad to have a Dragon as Seneshal. Especially Shadow, of the two he had talked to in depth, she was the one that didn't freak him out, so that was always a plus.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:18 am

Sitting with the charming little girl, Jayant simply paid note of who was whom.

It may be they become friend or foe at a later night.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:45 am

Nicolo had leaned in to whisper quietly to Bella, "Indeed, I think we should speak tonight and work some things out. It's important that we..."

And, as he was trying to articulate his thoughts, the Prince began to speak, and made this incredibly startling, baffling statement, naming a new Seneschal and new Primogen. Except Bella's name was missing, and his name in her place. Time stood still and everyone around them ceased to exist. Why? He held her gaze with his and shook his head, puzzling over the intent, then remembered where he was.

He whispered to her at once,"I'm not sure what this is about. I'm so sorry Bella." Nicolo then rose and made the long journey down to where the Prince had taken his seat again. He confidently approached, ignoring the other newly named Primogen and Seneschal, bowed deeply and reverently to his Liege, then, as he kept his eyes lowered, he made his way up to the seated Prince and sunk down on one knee, lowering his head and never making eye contact.

"Your Highness, you do me the greatest honour naming me to this position of Primogen to Your Council. Much more than I could ever deserve. I will do my best to be worthy of this honour you have chosen to bestow upon me, but I must warn you, I will take this position with the utmost seriousness. The safety and preservation of Your Highness, Your Court and Your Rightful Lands will be my primary obligation and I will work to give you any information and opinions within my reach that might help You safeguard Your Realm. However, if you are not interested in my complete and honest opinions and outlooks, please... Please honor another worthy Kindred of Your populace with this title who will be more aligned with exactly what you want to hear."

Nicolo remains on the ground, on his knee with his eyes lowered, waiting for His Highnesses' response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 am

Marius very quietly chuckled as he saw Nicolo's display. How could he be so foolish and announce such a thing when everyone was present? Even though he had sugar-coated his speech, once stripped down, he not only 'warned' the Prince of his character flaw - in essence telling the Prince he did not know whom he chose for the position - but also challenged him publicly, implying that the Prince might not want the complete honesty of his followers.

He was either very brave, or very confused, in either case Marius was glad he had saved Aurelie from his crazed clutches.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 am

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

The Prince started to chuckel at the display that his newest Primogen had made and then stood while Nicolo remained on bend and knee and spoke more to Nicolo, but as he spoke his eyes watched the room.

I have chosen my ADVISORS for the outlooks you can offer. When I need of you a situation pondered the five of you will give me your feelings honestly and openly. Now go and make that decision with the rest of my Primogen we have other matters to attend to.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 am

Joe O'Connel:

"Ms. Olivette? Hello? Am I alone here?"

Mrs. Scotts

Mrs. Scotts pondered her next move. Per haps quitting while she was ahead might be the best choice. In which case, she'd need to talk to Icarus. She'd get a kick out of that.
She noticed that she sat behind a vampire she had never met before (Zen)
"Good day madam. I am Lady Whip Jane Scotts of the Mekhet, and you are?" Her tone is friendly.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 am

Watching Niccolo on one knee gave Anton Flores one of those rare moments where the things within him, Abel, the shadow of Man, and Cain, the sinning Beast, spoke with one voice of terrible confusion, of loathing and mitigation. They communed with uncanny clarity like a pair of old men in disagreement. He knew it wasn't the Beast. Not entirely. The Beast below didn't give a shit about anything beyond eat, dominate, survive, certainly not how others carried themselves. But the roots of the thing had clearly created pockets of influence. Anton sits stock still as he interprets the alien echoes under branded skin.

Don't bend your knee to no Prince. Spake the Beast's echo
Don't bend your knee? You have to bend your knee. A Prince is a Prince is a Prince, don't you understand that? Spake the Man
It adds to nothing. No baser coin than humility. Weakness on file. Humbled. No style. The Beast's proxy spat back
You speak that Alpha mess aloud. You see where that gets us.

The Man's appeal to the Beast's sense of self preservation seemed to leave enough of a gap for that alien strife to shed its mask of clarity. It dissolves and resumes the unintelligible smouldering rant against the press of so many other predators. Anton mutes it as best and twists his head, looking for reactions to the Primogens display. He wondered whether the Sin of other predators racked their minds with approximations of Man and Beast screaming low commentary at each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:26 am

Nicolo rose off his knee, took several steps back and bowed once more to his Liege, then joined the newly formed Council.

He then leaned in closely to them all and kept his voice low so that he would not be overheard by anyone. "Madame Seneschal, it is my opinion that whether we retain the current Harpy or replace her is much too important a decision to be made on the spur of the moment. What's more, if I am reading His Highness correctly, he just replaced his entire Primogen Council and is perhaps looking for us to at least explore the idea of change with the position of Harpy. I would like to propose that we ask for 24 hours to make this decision so we may all think on it carefully and come to the best decision for the domain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:41 am

Neil watches Nicolo as he speaks, "A valid point, but I get the feeling he wants an answer now. He has just stopped the entire meeting for us to make the decision. " He looks to the others curious of their opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 am

Erika nods in agreement to Neil, "The rest of us have already expressed their agreement that Rahyna should stay on as the Harpy. I don't particularly need more time to consider that fact."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Looking around Neil takes in the crowd as he thinks, "I could see wanting to discuss this in a more private setting though." He says to the group and then continues directly to Nicolo. "This is an important decision if you have reason for pause I would like to hear it before we decide"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Shadow looks from Neil to Nicolo to Erika. "While I personally believe that Rahyna has done an exemplary job of Harpy, I think Nicolo may have some merit to his words. The last Primogen Council was given a week to make their decision, I do not see why we cannot ask for more time as it is a very important decision. I will see what the Prince says to this."

She turns and walks back to the Prince. Standing before him, she bows low. "Your Majesty, the Council has asked for at least 24 hours to discuss and consider such an important decision. Is this agreeable to you?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:02 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

The Prince smiles to her. A snake smiling? Standing again he then speaks loud enough for all to hear but it is directed at the new Seneschal and his
newly appointed Primogen.

Your wish has been granted. Now if you all could take your seats. I have a new Priscus to meet. Would the Head of the Daeva please stand and introduce themself to the assembled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:05 pm

Reed leans in his seat.

"
Hmm.. looking to be a game of shuffle seat." he mutter. His eyes flicker toward the form of the Daeva's Head, before flickering back to the form of the Prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Shadow straightens and returns to her seat beside the Prince, feeling small and a bit over whelmed.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next