Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

+4
jmiland1
Lexi
Soul
shouldabeenadog
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Empty Re: EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Rahyna stands before the mass of Kindred and then turns towards the Prince and bows taking a deep breath she addresses the Kindred in attendance “I am Rahyna newly appointed Priscus to Clan Daeva and a member of the esteemed Ordo Dracul” she turns and bows once more to the Prince and takes her seat again sparing one last glance in that direction but looking more at the Primogen then the Prince this time wondering what they will make of the other position she holds if she still holds it.

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Empty Re: EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:29 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

Looking and nodding to her as she announces herself. That should be interesting

Now comes the time for those new to this city to step forward and announce themselves. So I ask that all the Daeva that I have not seen before to stand and be recognized.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:39 pm

Svana stands and gives a bow to the Prince, Seneschal and Primogen before speaking. "I am Svana Valdis. I have come from Russia. I am a Carthian and I wish to reside in your city, Majesty." Her slight accent hints at the truth of her origins.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Svanabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Showtime.

Reed, stands a few moment after Svana, giving his respects to the Prince, "I'm Reed Hyland of Sacramento - recently awaken. Asking for permission to reside in the City."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Elle

Elle just stays quiet, not really wanting to discuss the Primogen's Harpy deal, quite happy to have Rahyna remain. Leave it to the ventrue to drag shit out... she sighs inwardly but holds her tongue, quite happy to have been granted this position and not wanting to fuck it up. She returns to her seat next to Davis, giving Rahyna a reassuring smile as she does.

Ace

Ace smiles reassuringly at Reed, glad the Prince is acknowledging him.

Aurelie

Aura sits, politely listening beside her sire even though her heart is torn, wanting to return to Marius' side.

Eva

Eva shivers, getting ready for her acknowledgement, dreading the very thought of having eyes on her, she cringes and starts to shake a little before she masters herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Micheal stand tall and full of pride and shows his respect to the prince"I am Micheal Ombra former Hound to the Prince of Chicago, I have recently joined the Carthian Movement. requesting your permission to live in your fine city your majesty"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Rahyna watched as the Daeva stood to be acknowledged but then a man stood she did not recognize he was not at the recent Daeva meeting she made sure to take note of his face so that she could introduce herself properly once court was over.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Rahynabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

The Prince watched and waited then when enough time had passed he again spoke

If those of the Clan Gangrel please stand to be Acknowledged by all assembled

~DAVIS, HOUND~
Pro 1

Upon hearing the Prince ask for his clan, Davis stood and watched his clan present themselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 pm

"Well... here goes nothin'" As he heard the Prince calling to all the resently arrived Gangrel to stand up for Acknowledgement, Johann couldn't help but sigh and mutter, feeling such formalities were little more then a waste of time, like anyone knowing he wouldn't be accepted in a city would even present himself to anyone when it was so much easy to just come in, serve oneself and get out...

For a second, he found himself missing his old pack's tactics...

The young looking Gangrel stood proud then, a crooked smile on his lips, his sharp features and fierce green eyes looking through the crowd before stopping on the Hound for a few moments, almost if wondering something, but letting the mistery there for now, finally reaching the Prince before making a sort bow with his head in recognition of his authority, confidence emanating from him before announcing proudly, his right arm raising slightly to point his thumb at himself "Johann Wulfhramm of the Clan Gangrel, seeking permission to take residence in your city"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Sitting back in his seat Neil smiled, That went well he thinks to himself but looks around to see where Nicolo went to. He needed to speak to him if they were to work together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:15 am

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

If those of the Clan Mekhet please stand to be Acknowledged by all assembled

~DAVIS, HOUND~
Pro 1

Hound Davis looked around then sat, he knew he would have to talk to this new fellow before they left tonight

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus slowly stood and looked around those gathered to see who would be joining his family that he had not met yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:38 am

Zen stands and bows politely to the Prince. "My name is Zen and I have come from Romania. I have no other affiliations and I wish to continue to reside in your city, Majesty."

She returns to her seat, giving Ace a bright smile.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:48 am

Mrs. Scotts took note of all the new faces she would have monitor.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 am

Char stands and glides over to the Prince with one of her usual smiles of complete innocense.

She takes a deep bow and stares into his eyes showing no fear and only interest.

"Hello my Prince. My name is Charunetrah Sastra and I am a Mekhet from the Circle in Italy. I recenely arrived into the city and wish nothing more than to make Sacramento my new home, with your gracious permission or course."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Jayant stands still holding the hand of Valencia. "I am Jayant Nagaraj of Clan Mekhet. I have arrived only this night, your Majesty, and would be honoured to have permission to stay within your city." Once finished, the diminutive Gurkha sits once more.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Eva stands, looking at the Prince's chest, afraid to meet his powerful gaze.

I am Eva Carino of the Clan Mekhet. I would be grateful to have permission to stay in your city. she says, her voice barely carrying to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm

After sitting once more, Jayant can't help but be struck by the young lady who announced herself after him. "Eva Corino," he whispers to himself. Such a pretty name he thinks, finding her meekness akin to his own servantile manner.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Eva glances towards the other new Mekhet. She briefly glances to Jayant who is looking at her, then looks back at the seat in front of her, the barest hint of a smile twitching the corner of his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:15 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

If those of the Clan Nosferatu please stand to be Acknowledged by all assembled

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus slowly takes his seat

~KARSH~
Obf 2

With the announcement of the Nosferatu Karsh stands and looks about to see who will stand and be recognized at this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Dr. Asaan watches warily from his seat, still dwarfed by those on either side of him, and he takes note of every face that stands.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Asaanbanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:28 pm

Arnold rises from his seat, standing tall.

"I am Arnold Culler, formerly Hound of Jackson, Mississippi, seeking residency in your city, Majesty. I offer my loyalty and service to you and your court."

He bows at the middle.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Harry stands as the Prince calls the Nosferatu forward.

"My Prince, I have been embraced for some time now, but my Sire unfortunately met his Final Death before I could be formally presented to the Court. I present myself, Harold Walsh, to you now, and swear my obedience to the laws of the city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Unfolding his lanky body, Anton rises to his feet.

"Evening, Majesty, I seek residence in your city. Anton Flores is my name. I call the Nosferatu my clan. I am Sanctified. Was of the desert. 'Fore that they call me Inquisitor of Baltimore, Maryland. 'Fore that, Hound of Detroit, Michigan. Went by 'Abel Almeida', for a time in San Francisco, California. Offering my loyalty to you. Adherence to your laws."

He bows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:18 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

If those of the Clan Ventrue please stand to be Acknowledged by all assembled

~KARSH~
Obf 2

[i]Karsh returned to his seat and waited for the last bit of business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 pm

Taking his cue from the other Priscii, Asa stood. He scanned the balconies to see how many of his new Lords had stayed in the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Seraphina stood slowly and rubbed her head as she gathered herself before speaking "My name is Seraphina I am of The Carthian Movement and wish to reside within the limits of this city." she turns and bows towards the prince before taking her seat again.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:37 am

Martin stands as Seraphina takes her seat. "Good evening, Prince Freddrick. I am Martin Carpenter, recently of San Francisco, and I wish to reside within your city." He bows, then retakes his chair.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:44 am

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

Freddrick waited a minute after the last man spoke before he looked out to the crowd and said....

Before we come to the last thing I need to handle for the city I advise that if anyone has issues please bring them to your Covenant head or Priscus now and let them present this to the gathered that we might discuss. I would also at this time say that for any that are not within these walls are not considered acknowledged within the city and any new Kindred is now requested to present themself to the Shadow or myself within a week. This means that if now falls to each of you to help your friends and allies that are not here and make sure that they come to one of us and get permission to be with the city. So before we deal with the fate of the one who cannot learn what the rules are, is thier anything that needs to be brought forth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:46 am

Realizing the time had come, Asa sent a text to Olivette.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Asabanner

Looking through the windows to make sure the parking lot was empty, the ghoul informed Joe that the time had come. Opening the limousine door, a hand is offered, and Joe is guided to the side of the building with a fire escape.

"We're climbing a fire escape," the ghoul explains, removing the sleeping mask. "Watch where you're going." After the ascent, the pair carefully make their way to the window.

"Watch," the ghoul directs Joe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:57 am

~NARRATION~

As Joe looks down into the window he sees a man...very undiscript standing next to what appears to be a body bag. The man seems to be waiting on something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:16 pm

~FREDDRICK, PRINCE~
Obf 2

He waited a long twenty minutes and none came forward so he once again cleared his throat and motioned to Davis. Davis took hold
of the balcony and lept down the fifty feet and landed in the pit below. While he was falling the Prince began to speak.

As I am sure most if not all of you have heard, our ex-Carthian Prefect, Gabrial Marcus has been accused of some extremly heinous crimes. Crimes that spin back to before I was Prince of this city. He has killed the Kine and then had the audacity to leave the bodies out and splayed open for the Kine to find. At first we could never find a connection to a Kindred. Then a MORTAL OFFICER found him. Moved in to arrest him, and Gabrial Marcus used his blood gifted speed and strength to get away from him. This information then made it into a police report and into our hands by a few very capable members of our court. And for this I thank those that found and brought this forward. We were then able to find and capture him and he is now here to face that finale judgement.

He motions to the pit where the body bag has been opened and the form of Gabrial Marcus still staked with the stake the Sheriff left in him lays in the middle of the pit. While Karsh and Mr. Body tie each of his wrist and ankles to thier own concrete poll set into the floor.

I present to you the condemend Gabrial Marcus, Karsh remove the stake.....

Karsh removes the stake and Gabrial snaps awake and struggels against his bonds, too weak from blood lose to power his strength or speed his struggels do nothing to help him

Gabrial Marcus for your crimes to the Masquerade you have been sentenced to death by fire.

Karsh leaves as Mr. Body pulls out fuel and pours it all over him, then runs a trail back away bends over and lights it.

As the fire consumes Gabrial he looks back to the crowd at the reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Erika stands to watch from her seat in the back of the balcony, and then regrets it as she watches Gabriel burst into flame. She winces and backs against the wall, shuddering at the sight.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Erikabanner

Dr. Asaan watched the proceedings, and knew what was coming. His eyes watered slightly at the fire, and he just shook his head.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Asaanbanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Arnold grinned, leaned forward, eyes locked on the Gabriel's burning figure. He'd never felt anything for Kindred who showed no regard for the rules and plenty of times Arnold had been the one performing the executions.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 pm

Reed watch impassively as the former prefect of the Carthian Movement was set ablaze. The scene triggered memories of his own sire's fate as well as the one that could have been his own. "Heh, at least burning is a quick way to go." He replied, he wiped his mouth - rationalizing that the flame could not jump from where he was sitting. However, this means that there need to be another meeting for leadership in the fragile carthian movement.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Ishani watches the flames consume the condemed, refusing to look away, the need to see justice done strong then the need to flinch away from the flames.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Ishanibanner2

Shadow watches, her face impassive. No emotion shows, save a single blood tear that slides down her cheek.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Shadowbanner

Lioni watches Gabriel burn, looking a bit distraught at a fellow kindred's death.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Lionibanner

Veritas stares at the burning kindred.

About time he got what he deserved.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Veritasbanner

Bella flinches away from the flames, using Nicolo to shield her. She buries her face in his shirt, shrinking away from the heat of the flames.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Bellabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:38 pm

The sudden brightness made Jayant cringe but felt nothing regarding the condemned Kindred. He had obviously done wrong and his fate was Final Death. It was no business of his and so he simply sat a watched the assembled around him, gauging their reactions.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Neil watches the flames, cringing but forcing himself to watch as the flames consume the kindred. Feeling uncomfortable but knowing it was well deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Ace

Ace flinches back, all that is a shadow in him making him recoil from the certain death. He makes him self watch, but shrinks in his seat, hand finding Zen's.

Elle

Elle watches as Davis leaps down, quite enamored with the powerful man. She then wishes that he was beside her when the flames start, but the pleasure of someone being brought to justice, and painfully, overwhelms her natural fear of the fire.

Aura

Aura looks stunned, staring in horror.

Eva

Eva cringes, resisting the urge to bolt from her chair and run screaming into the night. She looks away, staring intently at her feet until the sighs of relief around her tell her it is over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Antoinette

Baron Quinton had prepared her for this inevitability, but Antoinette had no idea it would be so real. So graphic. So incredibly horrific. When they doused the Kindred in fuel, she instantly felt like she was going to be sick, then they lit it and she could see his silent screams as he tried to rip and tear himself from the bonds he was chained to. She closed her eyes and grabbed for her Sire's hand, but it was too late, the nightmare images were burned into her eyes, whether they were open or closed. And she could feel the intense heat of the flames burning her skin, even as far back as she sat.

She tried to stand, to leave, to run, to do something, but Baron Quinton pulled her back down and brought her head to his chest where he held her tight. It gave her much comfort, but she couldn't stop the tears from coming.

Nicolo

Nicolo watched impassively, eyes of an Inquisitor, hardened and cold. When you play with fire, you pay with fire. This man endangered all of their Requiems by breaking the Masquerade, he was fortunate he died so quick a death.

But Nicolo was startled as Bella buried herself into him, for... comfort? He brought his arm around her and held her tight. Who was this strange creature? So strong one moment, so vulnerable the next. It delighted him. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair. "It will be done soon, innamorato."

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:17 pm

This is a test, this is a test, Martin kept thinking. His hands gripped the armrests of his chair until they might splinter, and as the flames grew the Beast within screeched and recoiled, wanting to escape. But he held fast, and kept watching. He knew if he looked away, or left, someone would note it; and taht would be a demerit for Martin.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:45 pm

{Need everyone with a Humanity 4 (3 Dice) or Higher needs to PM me thier Humanity roll}

{If you happen to fail roll your NEW humanity score, PM both rolls, Starting Humanity, ending Humanity and any Derrangements you have}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

The brightness of the deadly flames shocks the Beast in Harry, but he manages to watch without visibly flinching.

God, what a horrible way to die, Harry thinks as he watches the grim display. But the punishment is just.We are here to put holy terror in the hearts of men, yes, but that does not mean that we are to give ourselves away. It is unfortunate that it must come to this, but he has proven that some are more Damned than others.

Harry knows in his unbeating heart that the burning Kindred is reaping what he sows, but he still feels a lingering horror as he watches the man die.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Valencia watched the kindred burn with morbid fascination, all the while holding tight to Jayant's hand.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Valenciabanner

Zen wanted to run screaming from the room, but Ace's tight grip on her hand kept her in her seat. She closed her eyes and tried not to inhale the stench of burning flesh.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Zenbanner

Svana watched the flames impassively, appreciate this city's version of justice. She would be sure to take care in what she said and did here as it was obvious the Prince took his laws very seriously.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Svanabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Feeling little Valencia's hand squeeze his, Jayant looks down to the child and leans to her ear, whispering. "Don't worry, Miss Valencia, the fire can't reach us up here. If it does," He smiles, showing some teeth, "I'll stand in its path and protect you."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

~PARESH WILLIAMS~
Obf 2

Paresh sat back away from the flames knowing that they would do the same to him if he were to be their. Justice was justice after all. Then he saw the exchange between V. and the new one and did everything to stifle a smile

~MAKO~
Obf 2

At the smell of the fuel Mako was standing...then the fire and he was retreating to the back wall trying to hide from it....Fire was bad...fire was the torture tool....fire was to be feared not learned from.....Where was his Valencia....

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Valencia saw Mako stand and scurry away. Letting go of Jayant's hand, she rushes to his side.

"Mako, it's ok, it's ok. The fire cannot get you. I'm here, I won't let it get you." She whisperes softly to him as she hugs him close, or tries to.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Valenciabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 pm

Seeing the child rush past him, Jayant stands and turns to see the Kindred called Mako backing against the wallas Valencia rushes towards him. Jayant can see the fear building and follows to aid the little girl in her attempts to calm the Fear rising in poor Mako.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Heh, it just false bravado - just a way to believe that I did not feel - but I still feel. Even if that son of bitch killed people - he needed to be taken under true justice. This.. This is just an execution with no trial or submission of the peers. Reed looked away from the burning form of the killer.

Before turning his eyes back toward the burning form again. I have to continue watching it, it is a duty to see it through, the prisoner is owed that much - the only right that he has as a prisoner is being witness by his peers. His fist quench tighter as he kept the lump in his throat down.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Mrs. Scotts: BP2

Burn fucker. But this demonstrates incompetence of the highest levels. Crimes must be investigated much more quickly before the kine send their idiots to find out everything.

Joe O'Connel

Joe watched the execution with rapt fascination. Who were the men that administered this event, and what was this about a masquerade? Kindred? All these new words did not bode well. Joe took pride that he had been the mortal officer so derided. And then there was the bastard himself. The one that had caused so much trouble. And then they burned him alive. And Joe did not feel compassion for the creature as it burned to ash. Suffer for your sins. Joe glared at the ash.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Rahyna watches silently as a second person since she has entered the city is put to final death at least this time she did not take part in the decision.

Flinching slightly as the person catches fire but never taking her eyes from the body as it burns.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Rahynabanner

Seraphina watched as a Carthian was put to death she shuddered visibly as the flames reached the body but she made herself watch until it was over he after all was a Carthian at one point and she felt she needed to watch the end.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 4 Serabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next