Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

+4
jmiland1
Lexi
Soul
shouldabeenadog
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Empty Re: EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

Post by Lexi Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Dr. Asaan looked rather uncomfortable in a seat of any esteem, let alone the one he occupied, and hoped that the smell wasn't distracted..at least, not until Ezekiel came on board. Damn that man was tall. Dr. Asaan just wished he didn't have to look like a damned skeleton too; unnerving enough with all the creepy supernatural creatures in Sac City.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Asaanbanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Empty Re: EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED)

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Still smiling up at the immensly tall figure of Master Ezekiel, Jayant notices out of the corner of his dark eyes how every Kindred seems to be bowing towards the pit and he swiftly follows suit.

He may act the fool but being one can get you staked.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:28 pm

~QUINTON JONES~
BP 4

The Limo takes them both to the Grindhouse Quinton fussed with his tie and collar as they pulled in.

You ready for this? Never heard the prince call for an Emergecny meeting before....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Marius smiled after the two had left, taking this encounter as a wonderful thing. Lioni had acknowledged him for the first time.

This might just turn out to be a wonderful evening after all.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Aurelie

Aurelie casts longing glances at Marius when her sire is talking to others around them, wanting to go out after this impromptu court. She smiles hopefully at him, seeming to be unable to stop thinking of him that night.

Ace

Ace grins when Johann arrives, punching him in the arm and looking thrilled.

"Glad to see you made it, Off with their heads to those who dont show. Zen? This is Johann, he was in my band before I got Embraced, I guess before he got Embraced too. J this is Zen, and be nice to her because she's awesome." He grins.

Elle

Elle continues to sit at Davis' right hand, surveying the groups arriving. She casts a wave and beautiful smile at Rahyna, glad she doesnt have the responsibilites of Priscus.

Eva

Eva stays in her little shadow, looking nondescript and plain in her dark clothes, just politely waiting for the meeting to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 pm

This is almost overwhelming, Jayant hastily thinks as the Beast rears its ugly head somewhere deep where his soul once was. Still, unlive and learn, as they say.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:35 pm

That’s cool...
I’m partial to awesomeness
” He answered happily, as soon as the presentations were made, the smile on Johann’s lips turned slightly crooked, mischievous even as his eyes rested on the young looking woman Ace had just presented him, Zen, closing in just slightly, as he ofered his hand for her to take in greeting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Charles wearing his best clothing enters. he does not speak to anyone felling a little warn out by all this constant going from place to place.

Micheal very silently enters the room he is wearing something better than his usual clothing ,suit and fedora, he finds himself thinking that maybe just maybe he can finally be recognized by the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Asa read the message, considering offering Olivette for a brief moment before dismissing the thought. He knew she swam religiously, but climbing fire escapes? Besides; perhaps this was Icarus' subtle way of saying that he would like control of the situation now.

"Yes, thank you," he said with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Antoinette followed closed behind Baron Quinton into the quickly crowding theatre. She watched her Sire pay his respects to the Prince across the Pit and mimicked him, sinking into a deep, respectful curtsey. It made her think of the night she was embraced and the solemn oaths she took. She had sword fealty to her Sire, to her Covenant, but always first, to her Prince.

Antoinette then followed Baron Quinton to where they would sit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:24 am

Reed smirks as Ace plops down beside him - but he continues to look below to the pit - where the Prince was currently located. "Hmm.. wonder what news this court will bring?" he said almost to himself. His eyes locked on the tall figure of Ezekiel - a swirl of repulsion and morbid curiosity - it almost brought a smile to his lips - almost.

A monster along monsters - in plain sight. He thought before re-focusing on the Pit - then to the guest that were arriving. It always a good thing to arrive first - since it allow one to see the clique of the city - they usually came together like magnets. Reed glances to the side to see a young woman seating herself next to Ace.

There was no lost guesses that those two were an item. Or leastwise close. A few moment later - Johann had arrived - he shook his head in quiet respond that there was nothing that has happened for the moment. Ace added verbally what he had said and introduced his lady friend.

He smiled wistfully - lady-friend... sound old to his ears.

"
I wonder if they will begin soon?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 am

Watching all the kindred enter Neil pays close attention nodding to the few that walk by him. Quite suprised by the number of kindred that have arrived, apparently something is drawing more in everyday.

As he Sees Antoinette enter he smiles, glad to see she has returned watching as she finds her seat with her sire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:41 am

Ace leans in Reed's direction.

Hope they do, this place is packed and my beast is screaming. Reed? This is Zen. he introduces her to another coterie mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:51 am

He nods with a smile, "Evening, Miss."

"
Tell me about it - my eyes keep flickering to each new arrival - on the upside, I don't have to worry about meeting other members of the city." He added.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 am

Relieved, although he does not show it, Martin allows Icarus to take control of the situation with the detective. He would have liked the opportunity to prove his eagerness, but perhaps the fact that he had signed on was enough.
Martin exits the limo, giving a bow to the Judex, and waiting for permission to re-enter Elysium.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:12 am

Harry continues walking around the seats -- from what he can tell, they are arranged by Covenant, which might explain some of the dirty looks he got when he was crossing through the areas not belonging to his group, but he was seeing what there was to see. They could damn well deal with it.

He looks around him; he was sure he had passed by the Sanctum's seats, but with all these people around, his Beast flaring left and right, it was easy to get distracted. He spots what he is pretty sure is the right place to be, and heads over to mix and mingle with his fellow Sanctified.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 am

Char was feeling a bit better and noticed Coda sitting in the back. She hadn't heard from him in a few days.

Well...maybe he lost interest.

Out of the corner of her eye she see's Zen walk over and sit down next to Ace.

Ahh..Ace. I haven't seen him in a while either. Let's go take a seat and see if he has any interesting information this evening.

Char heads over to where Ace is sitting and takes the seat on the other side of Reed.

"Hey Ace...how are you? I haven't seen you since you ran out of the last court. I didn't even get a chance to say hi."

She looks over towards Reed with her angelic glowing aura surrounding her every move."

"So who is your new friend?"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:34 am

Svana walked into the Grindhouse not sure what to expect. She looked around at all the kindred assembled and wondered exactly how large the kindred community was here. She was impressed by the turnout.

She found a seat, not close to anyone, but not too far awat either and settled herself in for the show.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Svanabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:37 am

Zen smiles at Ace's companions. "Good evening, it's nice to meet you all. Good to know who Ace spends his time with. What brought you all together?"

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 am

How intriguing, Jayant thought to himself as he was being guided by the hand through an invisible child. There are quite a number of Kindred here vastly superior in appearance than myself. Alas, if only that perturbed me, I may have ended up a gibbering wreck.

As he thinks this, Jayant never allows the idiotic grin to leave his face.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:49 am

Johann and Reed and I have all been friends since before our Embraces, and we all just met up recently after like twenty years, its so good to have my guys back, he grins, directing at Zen.

Oh, Zen, this is Char, if you haven't met her. She's badass, he smiles wider.

Yeah...Uh... Last court was a little weird... I had this weird ass urge to get the hell out, missed the fireworks apparently, here take a seat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:12 am

There was a subtle glint of interest behind those almost predatorial eyes of his as the emerald orbs caught the angelical image that was coming their way, his mischievous grin turning into a real smile in matter of instantes, a soft growl escaping his throat as the innocent looking redhead sat right next to Ace, not one of threat or jealousy, tho he had to admit he had being growing all the more jealouse of his friend the more he saw the Mekhet at this meeting, but out of sheer delight.

"No way Ace...
I'm not lettin' ya hog all the beautiful girls anymore, dude.
" Johann finally said in an almost definitive tone, despite his joking demanor, as he rose rather quickly, graceful as the killing machine he was meant to be, muscles tone and ready for action, even if right now he just used his strong arm to pass himself over from the row of chairs behind them, landing dexterously on the spot right next to Char.

The smile still obvious in his lips, his handsome face directed at his friend still, as he added, even if his faintly glowing green eyes where already focused on the beauty that was now 'between' them "There...
So much better
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 am

Charles tries to find a seat some what close to Lady Dupree he had something to ask her after the meeting was over.

Micheal sits in a seat close to the front of the room if anyone was going to be recognized tonight he wanted to be first.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 pm

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Mrsscottsbanner

Mrs. Scotts decides to leave without Jason. She heads over to the theater, and is both shocked and impressed by the sheer number of Kindred there. She knew the city had grown but this was...impressive. And she wasn't just wanting to run in terror anymore. She had some strength in her beast now, and felt her self desiring to shred some ingrates. She also noticed how seating seemed to be by covenant. With a deep bow to the covenant...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? She kept her calm demeanor, but fear had definetly jumped in her at the sight of the giant skeleton. She maintained her bow, and then sat with those of the First Estate; disappointed that Mr. Andrews hadn't joined yet.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:10 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus nodded and pointed back to his ghoul and motioned him at Mr. Clarke. Then Turning he walked inside looked around at how everyone had decided to sit by covenant....he then looked ACCROSS THE PIT TO THE PRIVATE BOOTH that the Prince sat in and Bowed deeply. His gimp leg shooting out at an impossable angle standing upright to postion the leg properly he almost reached his full giant size but then bending over on his cane he limped to the Chair left for the Invictus, he paused at the Mekhet chair and scanned the crowd spotting Mrs. Scotts he placed a hand on the chair and then went to the one inteded for the Head of the Covenant. Before sitting he takes one last look around the balcony and sees Ezekiel.....'Holy shit....did he grow? Is he even more....wow we have to watch that one'. He then made the sign of the cross and sat. Visiably shaken.

~QUINTON JONES~
BP 4

[i]As they ascend the stairs he lets go of her hand and gentle puts a hand on her back. 'They always said best foot forward did they not?' So he did...then when inside he saw how the city had sat....interesting choice, who started it he wonderd. As the found the other Invictus he stopped at Mr. Neil Coben's row and motioned his childe to go sit and he continued back three rows. 'What will she do with this?'

~KARSH~
Obf 2

Karsh looked around many were here he went to the front door and look outside seeing Asa still standing he opened the door and waited to see what he was doing and also to see if anyone else was coming before he locked the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 pm

After introducing Icarus' ghoul to Joe, Asa and Martin hurried inside. "My apologies," he said to Karsh as they entered.

Feeling the concentration of Predators, he struggled with his own, trying not to think of a pit full of fighting dogs. He didn't feel that Beast though, and was relieved that Prince Freddrick had saved them all the private hell of the presence of his Predator.

Stopping at the pit and facing the private booth, he made his bow to the Prince, noticing the empty chair. Where is the Seneschal? Standing, he made his way to the chairs for the Clan Heads and took his seat.

He scanned the balconies, looking for Ishani, and instead found the Grim Reaper himself. What the hell is that? His eyes widened momentarily, and wondered if the skeleton with blue fire for eyes was a product of them Embrace, like Sunshine, or something else entirely. Shaking his head, he couldn't help but feel some degree of relief that his Requiem wasn't so... visually dramatic.

Finally pulling his eyes away from the morbidly curious sight, he scanned familiar faces until he found the one he was looking for, and his taciturn expression slip into a brief smile.

The City has grown even more than I realized...

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Puzzled, Antoinette felt her Sire direct her to Neil's row and watched as he left her to sit several rows above her. What was this about? She stood there, feeling a little lost and wondering why he had done that. Was he upset with her? Had he seen the txt messages? Suddenly she felt very guilty and desperately worried that Baron Quinton knew she had txted Neil while she was in Italy and was wroth with her.

Antoinette smiled a quick greeting to Neil, trying to tell him in one quick glance that she would love to sit with him but something was going on, and she then followed her Sire and seated herself next to him.

"Your Excellency, you already told me what is most likely to happen tonight. I'm not sure I'm really prepared to see something like this, so if you don't mind, I'd like to sit close to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Ishani spotted Asa and locked eyes with him for a moment, giving him a radient smile. She had seen very little of him of late and she missed him horribly. Such was the price one pays for being a prominent member of the city, as both of them were becoming. At least they shared a haven now and she got to see him every night, however briefly.

Signaling him to let him know she was fine, she turned her attention back to the proceedings, in the hope that they would begin soon.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Ishanibanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:39 pm

~NARRATION~

During this whole time a myriad of other {background} Kindred file into the theater and sit scattered about...none seeming to follow the this is Covenant area more like this is the seat I like.

{Need Neil and Veritas to give me a wits+comp roll, pm please}

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:58 pm

Arnold is, like many, in awe of the sheer amount of Kindred residing in Sacramento. The beast within him urges him to escape the place, throwing aside any obstacle in his path. He tamps it down, reminding himself and his beast that his power lies not in his blood. He begins to understand just how powerful and influential the Prince must be to maintain order in such a crowded city. He notices some attention being drawn to the figure of Ezekiel. After looking over and seeing for himself, he recognizes that he's definitely the tallest creature he'd ever seen even if he did look like a strong wind might snap him in half. Continuing to scan the room, one thought in his mind is that the Kindred in Sacramento were, by and large, a good looking bunch. Scanning the crowd, he begins picking out those who were the exception to that rule. He'd learned that good looks made some people feel in some ways special and superior, though this was not always the case. Still, it'd always been his experience that he worked better with kindred who weren't so pretty.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Jaynat is guided to a seat by the invisble girl, the one he heard called V. and takes a seat there. Looking around, Jayant is trying to understand the politics of a city he has only just arrived in with a group of Kindred he knows nothing off. However, this matters not to Jayant. He is a servant, first and foremost, and his Sire instructed him to seek out Hierophant Paresh and that is what he has done. Now, he will serve the Circle as any loyal Acolyte should.

Nothing else mattered.

Nothing.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Erika continues watching the kindred arriving, noting a few faces she knows, and the mass of those she didn't. She wanted this night to be over though, and so she stayed in the back, watching and waiting. There had to be something else going on...a final death wouldn't justify a mandatory emergency meeting.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Erikabanner

Dr. Asaan looks rather dwarfed as he sits uncomfortable in his seat, with the humongous giants Icarus and Ezekiel on either side. He tugs his lab coat tight around him and shakes his head at the mass of kindred. He hadn't realized the city had grown so much in his absence.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Asaanbanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:27 pm

The inside of Anton is like a snake-pit instantly introduced to a furnace, the way it hisses and spits and smoulders. He keeps it at bay by reading his own arm. He doesn't understand all of it and it's incredibly unlikely that he'll decodify it now of all times, but it had been a tried and true coping mechanism for reigning in the barely-sentient Sin lurking beneath the ugly smile. He watches how tendons and veins dance under taut skin when he jerks his fingers and looks out over the gathered.

...What a tall fellow... ...Would you look at that, a small girl, well I never. Somebody must've been going through a maternal phase, or in possession of a cruel sense of humour, either way...

He scans the gathered, hoping to see some robes of Sanctified office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:31 pm

Char become aware of the kindred who had seized the seat adjacent to her. His dark mane and hard worn clothes make her swoon a bit, and his wild glowing green eyes, who reminded her of her own, would have given her goose bumps if she were still alive. He was quite pretty and while staring into his eyes all she could think about was if he had any tattoos for her to admire.

With her graceful voice she introduced herself. “Hello. It’s always so pleasant to meet Ace’s associates. My name is Char. I didn’t catch yours.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Ace grins, happy that Johann has found Char to talk to.

"Char? That's Johann, oh- never mind," he grins as his buddy hops the chair to introduce himself to her, he leaves them be, glad to see Johann settling in and meeting new Kindred, he turns his attention back to Zen.

You need a ride home tonight?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

"Char..." He almost seemed to repeat more for himself then for anyone else, the smile still clear on his lips as he focused fully on the beautiful girl infront of him, admiring her gentle features, the softness and fullness of her lips and gods abode, those eyes, so bright, so as his own, and yet, completely diferent, thanking the holy, or perhaps unholy, hand that had had crafted such a glorious form as hers, his voice soft as he murmured, almost as if a thought for himself "Is it short for Charlotte?"

It was then that, thanks to Ace's rightly choosen words, the young Gangrel 'recalled' her asking for his name, Johann would had blushed if he was alive still, clearing his throat in slight nervousness, a bit of an awkward laughter adding to his voice when he added "Yeah... the name is Johann by the way...
Johann Wulfhramm
"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Zen smiles. "No, but I could ride to your home tonight if you want. I am free, well as soon as I find Erika Brady I will be. So, do you want me to pick up some of my stuff? I have this amazing new laptop I wanted to show you. It's the state of the art and has all these cool gadjets."

Her eyes sparkle as she leans in close. "Or did you have something else in mind?" She says, her voice low.

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Zenbanner

Bella settles in her chair and tries to get comfortable, but her proximity to Nicolo makes her nervous.

"Why am I so nervous tonight?" She mumbles to herself, then looks at Nicolo. "I think we should talk later tonight if there is time."

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Bellabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:53 pm

If Ace could blush he would.

Well... I sorta fixed up my haven in case you wanted to stay a couple days... I would uh...love to see your laptop...And you know... he stammers a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Charlotte? Ewww…now that was an unpleasant name.

“No…my full name is Charunetrah. I was raised in India with my adopted parents who gave me the name. It translates into beautiful eyed weapon in sanscrit.”

She hoped he would by no means ever have to find out why she was given the name. He was too appealing to die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:10 pm

The young Gangrel's head softly leaned to the side, just barely, like a wolf would when finding something he doesn't fully understand, even if the focused, almost awed gleam in his eyes hadn't dissapeared yet...

"Char... Cha-ru-ne-trah..." He almost seemed to taste the sounds as his mouth formed the words, if such thing was posible, it didn't seemed like he would had much ease saying it as a casual word, but it was obvious he was trying to remember it, to know it, his sigh locked on her as he allowed every soft silable to leave his lips with a bit more of confidence, hoping he had gotted it right "...Charunetrah"

There were just a few seconds of silence before his smile grew in satisfaction, making clear he liked how exotic it sounded "A beautifully exotic name for a no less impressive woman...
Besides I like the meaning a lot
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Hmmmm..sweet.

She certainly hoped he wasn’t excessively sweet. She in no way liked the bad boy image mixed in with the syrupy guy. Looking the way she did, tended to attract the type, but it also fascinated the type she did like; the ones who wanted to break the chain of innocence. Coda was the perfect description…but ever since he abandoned her at the club she hadn’t seen him since. She hoped Johann might fit the bill. Time would tell.

“Thank you.”

She looked down below.

“I wonder what is going to happen tonight.”

She was still somewhat fresh to the city. She knew that something was going on with a breach of the masquerade, but she hadn’t heard all of the fine points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:02 pm

The young Gangrel's eyes followed those of her as she looked down, into the pit, his own curiosity being awaken once again for what was going on down there, whatever it may be, even if so far it didn't looked that impresive or interesting...

Her words make it a bit more suspicious tho, a Masquerade breach, what could it be? Specially big and important enough to have to forcefully gather all Kindred in the city to talk about it?

And on top of that a missing Seneschal...

"It probably has to do with the Seneschal dissapearing" Johann stated with a shrung, sitting a bit more relaxed against his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm

She looked at the empty place that the Seneschal would normally be sitting.

"I wonder who will take her position. This might be an interesting evening after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Jayant looks at the young girl, Valencia and marvels at how young she appears, never seen a child Kindred before. With that in mind, Jayant hasn't really travelled that far these last seven years.

"Miss Valencia, I was wondering; do you know anything to this gathering?" His English wasn't as strong as his native Nepali tongue but he could survive detailed conversation adequately.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Char glances back at Coda and gave him one of her smiles that said “hello”. She wondered what he was thinking. He looked like he was deep in thought and didn’t want to bother him. The last time she saw the kindred he was on the back of his gorgeous bike and riding off. He did say he had something to do, but she hadn’t heard from him since. She hoped everything was ok.

She looked back towards Johann. “I wonder why she had to leave.”

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Valencia shakes her head. "No, Heirophant Paresh just said we had to come or we would be in trouble. He says if people don't show up the Hounds and Sheriff will go looking for them. And thats bad."

Her innocent eight year old face looks up at him with a very serious expression. "So, it is a good thing you found us when you did."

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Valenciabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:34 pm

"I suppose it is," Jayant replies. He looks around at the gathering crowd. "May I enquire one other matter, Miss Valencia? Is it true that Kindred gather in, erm, Coteries? I heard my Sire mention them."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 pm

The smile on Johann's lips almost banished completely as he noticed how Char's eye wondered towards that man, a soft growl escaping his lips without him even noticing it, his whole relaxed demeanor being dropped as he almost seemed to get himself ready to attack, mouth shrinking to a line, hiding the fangs untill just the right moment, like the predator he was, eyes focused, bright, almost feral, hands slowly moving across his ripped jeans to find his knees, shoulders and arms tense ready to pounce, if a Hungry Beast is bad, a jealouse one can be much worse when you are a Gangrel...

In matter of seconds tho, the man reeled the Beast in, forcing it back into its cage, they barely knew each other, this was not the time to start pounding his chest like he was some sort of... whatever.

His eyes going quickly back to her, still as bright as always, but not as feral anymore, focused again, in control, he would be blushing burning red if he was still alive, thankfully, such was not the case, so he tried to restart the conversation into far more... productive grounds "Who knows...
Still not totally sure of how the whole 'political playingfield' works here in Sacramento, having come back so resently and all.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Valencia nods. "Well yes. That is what Paresh, Mako, and I are. A coterie. A group of kindred with like ideas that come together for protection and a better understanding of their requiem. It does not require you to be in the same covenent or clan as those you choose to ally yourself with."

EMERGENCY COURT (ATTN: ALL KINDRED) - Page 2 Valenciabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Martin slips in with Asa, nodding a goodbye to him as Asa goes to his appointed seat. Martin moves back to where the Invictus are seated, taking a moment to bow towards the Prince, and then sits near the rear, a few rows from Antoinette and Baron Jones.
Looking around to see the assembled Kindred, he sees Ezekiel and nearly blanches. Martin quickly looks away so no one can accuse him of staring.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next